Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Let No Man Decieve You

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
I have to say I was pretty shocked when i realized the full magic
of the deception of the pre-trib theory.

This was clearly initiated and started much earlier already with the corruption of
the unholy and corrupted bibles (thanks to the Vatican and the really smart jesuits)
what then eventually led us to Dispensationalism and then it got really weird until
your eyes "can read things in the Bible that are not even there".

That's the essence of all magic, isn't it? The perfect deception.

Why did we let this deception into the church, good question, and a few
straight to the point answers:

1) The Church does NOT Fear God and Keep His Commandments.

2) The Church does NOT Know and therefore does not believe the Word of God.

3) The Church has received and preaches Another Gospel and therefore can NOT recognize
the difference between the Holy Spirit of Truth and counterfeit spirits.

That's the actual result of the Best Selling Gospel preached everywhere these days,
and since most of us grew up with that we cannot even detect it. If there was no
Holy Spirit, that is the Spirit of Truth and not imagination, and still calls us back,
IF we.... but better read the full story: http://www.dccsa.com/greatjoy/bsgospel.htm

You are keenly observant, and blessed by God to see these evils in the
churches of today. Expose evil, uncover the works of darkness.

I'm just a redeemed sinner called back unto repentance by His grace,
and given the gift of discernment by the Holy Spirit of Truth.

Because the pre-trib theory got me half-blinded for a few years i am going to
address this here in another thread and will call up 3 witnesses to testify
to His glory and to set the captives free.

Geo said:
I have to say I was pretty shocked when i realized the full magic
of the deception of the pre-trib theory.

This was clearly initiated and started much earlier already with the corruption of
the unholy and corrupted bibles (thanks to the Vatican and the really smart jesuits)
what then eventually led us to Dispensationalism and then it got really weird until
your eyes "can read things in the Bible that are not even there".

That's the essence of all magic, isn't it? The perfect deception.

Why did we let this deception into the church, good question, and a few
straight to the point answers:

1) The Church does NOT Fear God and Keep His Commandments.

2) The Church does NOT Know and therefore does not believe the Word of God.

3) The Church has received and preaches Another Gospel and therefore can NOT recognize
the difference between the Holy Spirit of Truth and counterfeit spirits.

That's the actual result of the Best Selling Gospel preached everywhere these days,
and since most of us grew up with that we cannot even detect it. If there was no
Holy Spirit, that is the Spirit of Truth and not imagination, and still calls us back,
IF we.... but better read the full story: http://www.dccsa.com/greatjoy/bsgospel.htm

I disagree: the church (the true church: those born again ones) is growing stronger and more mature day by day. Millions have been added to the church, just this year. The true church follows Jesus and follows His word. The true church worships God. The true church preaches Paul's gospel.

Coop

The son of perdition's kingdom?

Yes, its called the Sixth Trumpet, the Sixth Seal and the Sixth Vial! Have you Heard of the Man or his Number?

ÃÂoppleganger said:
Yes, its called the Sixth Trumpet, the Sixth Seal and the Sixth Vial! Have you Heard of the Man or his Number?

Please expand this, so I can understand what you are saying. is it your belief that the 6th seal, 6th trumpet and 6th vial take place at the same time?

Coop

lecoop said:
I disagree: the church (the true church: those born again ones) is growing stronger and more mature day by day. Millions have been added to the church, just this year. The true church follows Jesus and follows His word. The true church worships God. The true church preaches Paul's gospel.

Coop
... and I can almost guarntee the true church DOES NOT consist of all these millions of watered-down gospel-fed people.

Mat 13:31 Another parable put he forth unto them, saying, The kingdom of heaven is like to a grain of mustard seed, which a man took, and sowed in his field:
Mat 13:32 Which indeed is the least of all seeds: but when it is grown, it is the greatest among herbs, and becometh a tree, so that the birds of the air come and lodge in the branches thereof.

-------------------------------------------------

Geo, I took a good look at the link you provided. Some pretty good stuff there. Not too many commentaries mention Wesley, his teachings and his ministry.

Relatively in the same time period, yes 6-6-6, all these come before the 7th's; sorry I dont have time right now!

Preterist said,
Quote:
No other version is reliable.

What about all the Bibles that preceded the KJV? What about all the non-English versions? What about all the older manuscripts found after the 1611 translation?

Quote:
Instead of arguing with me, just learn Hebrew, and prove it
to yourself.

So anyone who studied 1 year of Hebrew would agree with you? How about those who studied more than one year of Hebrew, would they also agree with you?

ROFL ROFL ROFL

Preterist, sometimes you outdo yourself! This is some of your best work yet!

Coop

Biblereader said:
Because the antichrist has not been revealed.

I know you're hoping someone will fall into your trap, and say,
Because I'm still here, but, that's a sophomoric question to any Christian
who has been debating people who ask questions like that.

NEXT QUESTION!

I disagree. Do you believe he will be revealed at the beginning of the week, or at the midpoint of the week?

Coop

vic C. said:
... and I can almost guarntee the true church DOES NOT consist of all these millions of watered-down gospel-fed people.

Where do you think the true church is, then? The "stay at home" believers?

Coop

ÃÂoppleganger said:
Relatively in the same time period, yes 6-6-6, all these come before the 7th's; sorry I dont have time right now!

Groan! I though that was what you were meaning. Why do you not see then in John's chornology, as he wrote it: no trumpet can be sounded before the 7th seal is broken, and no vial can be opened before all the trumpets have sounded? Why do you feel you have to change the God given chronology?

Coop

P.S. Especially when it makes perfect sense as he wrote it!

What are you trying to say I'm confused? Do you believe the "so-called" rapture has taken place already? Or That Satan has already entered into the Temple and proclaimed himself God? Even John, after Antiochus Epiphanies did this, wrote about it, so it couldn't have happened yet? Please explain.

ÃÂoppleganger said:

I've never heard of the devil being linked to the 6th trumpet, vial, and seal.
How do you get that out of reading Revelation?

No, it should read as the KJV says it. The KJV is divinely inspired, and can be trusted.
All other versions are wrong, one way or another.
How do you explain in Daniel 7:25, And he shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time.

and in Revelation: And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.

There is much more in the Bible that tells you that the "rapture" will not happen until a large portion of the Trib has happened.
Notice that the Revelation verse is way over in Chapter 13.

This is why it's vital to your spiritual health to discard your bible, and to cling to the KJV.
I've been reading it for 14 years. I ask the Lord Jesus to give me wisdom in understanding it, and He always does. If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all men liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him.

Bick said:
What you first quoted, 1 Thes. 2:1-5 from the AV, should read "the day of the Lord is at hand." All the texts and other versions read this.

The Thessalonian believers were upset because they knew their loved ones (believers, we assume) had not been resurrected, if the day of the Lord had come.

Also, unfortunately, "apostacy" has come to mean a 'falling away', yet Greek grammars will show the word in Greek "apostasia" is from the root word, "aphesteemi" which means "depart" or "departure">

Literally, verse 3 should read "Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come the departure first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;"

And this make sense because Paul has told them in 1 Thes. 4:13-18 about the 'Rapture', and reminded them in verse 1, that they would be gathered together unto the Lord at his comng. So, IMO, the man of sin will not be revealed until the Church/body of Christ has departed into the heavens.

I agree: the man of sin sitting in the temple of God to be worshipped as God, is the abomination that desolates spoken of by Daniel, and by Jesus in Matt. 24:15 and Mark 13:14.

lecoop said:
Where do you think the true church is, then? The "stay at home" believers?

Coop

I think many believers stay at home, because their local churches have become tainted and ruined by another gospel. False preachers and false teachers are in large numbers in the churches today.
The problem with this is, people who know what the bible says, don't speak against false teachings, or, if they do, they're ostracized.
And, the false preachers just ignore the truth, and go the way of the "porpoise drivel church".

I'm in the process right now of looking for a bible believing, TRUTH preaching
preacher, pastor, or minister.
The first thing I do when I am exploring a new church is, find out what version of the bible the Sunday School classes use with the adults, and then, find out which bible the preacher uses.

So far, the churches on my side of town are grossly decieved by satan himself, ... And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.

The deciever can easily trick the church goer who doesn't read his bible, nor study and apply the bible to his thought life, and daily life.
The KVJ is the only reliable, untainted version in existence today.
I've found that all KJV private schools, and churches, are right on target.

Too bad those churches are in other states.

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back