Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Lets have a little trivia game

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
I've heard it from a man I trust (my German professor in university actually) that English is the language with the most words. We just keep co-opting foreign words and making them our own.

Yes,the language that has the most words is English......DING DING DING give that girl a Cupie Doll
9c9c150dd4e407530ea6c1ec81911b7c.jpg

English does that because unlike greek and other precise languages we are vague.

try learning greek and the tenses of koine greek. all 23 of them!

heres one. a new commandment I give thee. the word new isn't new as we see it but as renew, it can be translated as new but the context of that verse says its renew as in lets make this commandment of the torah a fresh in practice.

That leaves two more questions to answer:
1) When did Elvis Presley die?
2) How many players on a basketball team?

That leaves two more questions to answer:
1) When did Elvis Presley die?
2) How many players on a basketball team?
I know he died in 1977, he died on the crapper from a drug overdose.

whom was his body guard and what other person did that body guard also work for and find dead in the same place in his house? hint. he was famous on sltv.

I know he died in 1977, he died on the crapper from a drug overdose.

whom was his body guard and what other person did that body guard also work for and find dead in the same place in his house? hint. he was famous on sltv.
Yes.

basket ball team is as many kids as you can get together... :woot2 :woot3 :woot3 :woot2 :woot2 :woot3 :woot2 :woot3 and the ball :boing

Exactly, which depends entirely on the size of the population you're drawing from. In my small high school in the 60s we were lucky to get five guys eligible to play every year. While the usual high school football puts 11 men on the field, we played in an 8 man football league.

This trivia question might make more sense if it was more defined, e.g, how many players on an official NBA basketball team. Answer: maximum 0f 15, 12 of which may dress for the game, 5 players on the court for each team during play.

Back