Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Mask Mandates Enforced!

Do you think this type of Covid mandate enforcement is right?

• Total voters

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
You should see Dans new restrictions on freedom of movement he wants to force on the people. That's a penalty if they go for a bush walk. If you go off any government approved track that's a penalty. Not even allowed to go for a natural bush walk. Or going for a swim in some places without a permit.

Some people just take it too far when it comes to intruding in people's lives. Maybe the power gets to ther head or something.

I dont know whats going on these days, but what i do know is the UN declaration of human rights article 13 says everyone has the right to freedom of movement with the boarders of each state.

I went to Victoria not long before covid and all the lockdowns and something didn't smell right. I mean I went to have something to eat and just like everyone else just enjoying the day minding there own business and like 20 cops fully armed come in all in single file and do a round and then walk out., I noticed it a few times when I was there. I thought they would have been enforcing the Law and catching criminals.

Reactions: JLB
Going from the video evidence it looks like most people are just minding there own business in peace. Then again power trippers think it's there town and they own it.

I actually lived in Hastings years ago before this video and there was never any problems in public. It's just the same in that video as it was back then people just minding there own business. Behind the scenes there is problems and it's gang infested but I never had or seen any problems being out in public. Even when I walked past patched gang members they never caused any trouble.

I lived in the most dodgy suburb next to the gang pad, basically one of the biggest and most established gangs in the country, and the suburb was clean, well maintained, no graffiti, no garbage, I could walk around with no problem, never got bothered or harassed, The only one place I stayed away from was the pub, I would not have been welcome and there might have been a problem if I walked in.

Isn't it ironic? People got so up in arms about their freedom to not wear a mask even though it was to protect lives. And the same people who didn't want to wear them often want to force other people not to get abortions.

Isn't it ironic? People got so up in arms about their freedom to not wear a mask even though it was to protect lives. And the same people who didn't want to wear them often want to force other people not to get abortions.

Why did the same peope who forced masks and lockdowns take away lockdowns and mask mandates?.

I mean just last month we had over 14000 cases and 34 deaths. It's been like that for the last few years.

Why are we still not fully locked down to save lives?. Why are people still getting covid and dying from covid and now everything is basically back to normal?

So everyone wears a mask and gets vaccinated to save everyone else's life?.

I wear a seat belt to save my own life not anyone elses becaause my seatbelt doesnt not save other peoples lives its my own protection . If masks and vaccinations protect people, then people do it to protect themselves.

19 is still running rampant and nothing has changed since lockdowns. I still see people wearing masks, probably fully vaccinated as well, they probably vulnerable and taking there own precautions to protect themselves and that's great if they believe that makes them safer.

All I know is I respect government that I will obey the rules. I never broke any lockdown rules. As I have said many times before the only way to stay out of trouble is to obey the rules. Even I had my own opinions I didn't go out protesting and causing trouble.

We live in a democracy where if people are not happy they can have a peaceful change of government.

If I am to respect and follow the law as I do with respect if i oike the rules or not, in return I want respect and as long as im allowed my voice and opinions and beliefs and freedom to information im happy and peaceful.

I know it was hard and tough for some people when the government goes full force and locks you in your house and bans you from visiting your own family and isolates you from interaction with other human beings, forces your business to close, not even allowed to go from a isolated drive to a isolated beach for a walk. That's out the gate.

But the rules said you have to stay home so you don't go out, or gathering because the law always wins and you get in trouble. You fight the law the law wins.

I complained, I complained hard, but I never broke the rules. I just know where my vote is going next election.

How would you feel if your basically locked up in solitary confinement and someone then tells you they are your only source of information and if you have a problem with anything they say or do your a potential terrorist.

You done nothing wrong just living your life as a normal human being in society and someone suddenly locks you in a cage and then tells you that they are your only source of truth and information, and if you dont agree with there policies or what they said or done or do your a possible terrorist.

That's out the gate, especially when you done nothing wrong and are just trying to live your life in peace.

Why did the same peope who forced masks and lockdowns take away lockdowns and mask mandates?.

I mean just last month we had over 14000 cases and 34 deaths. It's been like that for the last few years.

Why are we still not fully locked down to save lives?. Why are people still getting covid and dying from covid and now everything is basically back to normal?
The stats have been pretty consistent throughout. About 1% of those who get covid die. The AVERAGE of these is 70 something, maybe 72. The question is what was rate of death in 2018, 2017, etc., and what was the average age?

Since the injections were mandated, there’s been an increase in deaths in young adults under 40. They had no known illness.

Hi King Dan of Great the 1st
So everyone wears a mask and gets vaccinated to save everyone else's life?.
That's the way it would be in, what I believe the Scriptures would indicate, for a 'christian' society. In the christian idea of society, everyone does what is best for their neighbor. Considering the rights of the individual to be subservient to the rights of the group. Even under God's Mosaic law, He allows that when one has a possible contagious outbreak, that the person be set aside from society. Remember how those afflicted with leprosy had to walk apart from everyone and cry out, "unclean" as they moved about among others?

So, I'd be careful adopting this idea that somehow the christian faith allows us to not do what's best for everyone in our choices.

God bless,
Ted

Hi King Dan of Great the 1st

That's the way it would be in, what I believe the Scriptures would indicate, for a 'christian' society. In the christian idea of society, everyone does what is best for their neighbor. Considering the rights of the individual to be subservient to the rights of the group. Even under God's Mosaic law, He allows that when one has a possible contagious outbreak, that the person be set aside from society. Remember how those afflicted with leprosy had to walk apart from everyone and cry out, "unclean" as they moved about among others?

So, I'd be careful adopting this idea that somehow the christian faith allows us to not do what's best for everyone in our choices.

God bless,
Ted

Vulnerable individuals are always at risk from colds and flues. I have a friend with a underlying condition and got a cold that lead to pneumonia and she couldn't handle it.

Why are masks not permanent mandatory then?. Why is it all those who praised wearing mandatory masks as soon as the government says they don't have to anymore they don't wear one?. People can still pass on colds and flues that can make the elderly or those with underlying conditions really sick.

Back