Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Bible Study Matthew 23

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
If I add someone to my ignore list is he notified? 'Cause I think Jack Chick is a member.

Fulton Sheen's Warrior said:
+JMJ+

Problem.

1.) John 4:3 - "And every spirit that dissloveth Jesus is not of God. And this is the Antichrist of whom you have heard that he commeth:and he is now already in the world."

Dissloveth means what? satan has always been in the world, from Gen. to Rev. (as per past post!) Adam's 1st. born was his first earthly convert.

Do you know of any Popes that did not love Jesus? Or expressed hatred toward Jesus?

You can't be serious! Try 1 John 2:4 & Revelation 22:18-19 for starters of changing the Word of God! Compare Ecclesiastes 3:14! Not only is the name is to be removed from the book of life, but the 'whole of the Apostate fold' (Revelation 2:5) & the ones that do not obey Revelation 18:4! Do you know of any Pope that ever did Love Christ is the question! 'If ye love Me keep my commandments' No Pope ever has to my knowledge, in fact they boast of changing the 7th Day Sabbath. So you need to know what you are talking about!

2.) 2 John 7 - "For many seducers are gone out into the world who confess not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh. This is a seducer and an Antichrist."

If you are refering to John's penmanship? You need to understand the Doctrine of Christ & what it is. It is not two verses! Even John many books + Rev. is not enough to understand Christ's Command in Matthew 4:4 or His WORD of 2 Timothy 3:16. The bottom line is that the 'fold' claims to be a Christian fold, and at the same time is one of the most openly polluted church's in history! And your below 'profession' (only) would make several denomination with that claim! Even your friend Martin Luther, huh?

It is basic Catholic doctrine that the Word was made flesh. No Pope or Council ever denied this mystery.

2 Thessalonians 2:3-11 - The Antichrist is going to sit in the temple of God.
.....Surely you would not call the Vatican a temple of God? :wink:

Revelation 3:9 seems to cover what church this is. And you are now calling it the [Temple of God]? You need to go back & study my post verses & comment. But, no, you can be certain that where satan sets will be Rome & her daughters, not Apostate Israel of old. And satan will be a man. (one man, as in Eze. 28's type of the Prince of Tyrus. Or maybe you recall the Christ of the Godhead telling your Pope Peter :sad to get behind me satan?

If anything it would make more sense that the Antichrist would rebuild the temple of Jerusalem and make himself the Messiah.

I understand that you birds had already purchased a number of acrea's for this??? Surely if your Pope can offer Voodoo believers Christianity, without change of only accepting him, why not a DESOLATE HOUSE of Israel? Matthew 23:38

Or the temple of God could be in some Christian church, and the Antichrist could come and pervert this church to his own worship like Mohammad did in the churches of the East.

You do not need to look any further for the antichrist. Just open your heart to the 'striving' of the Holy Spirit instead of the Pope, he will 'lead' you (Romans 8:14) if you can be led? ---John

+JMJ+

Dissloveth means what? satan has always been in the world, from Gen. to Rev. (as per past post!) Adam's 1st. born was his first earthly convert.

And this has what to do with the Pope?

You can't be serious! Try 1 John 2:4 & Revelation 22:18-19 for starters of changing the Word of God! Compare Ecclesiastes 3:14! Not only is the name is to be removed from the book of life, but the 'whole of the Apostate fold' (Revelation 2:5) & the ones that do not obey Revelation 18:4! Do you know of any Pope that ever did Love Christ is the question! 'If ye love Me keep my commandments' No Pope ever has to my knowledge, in fact they boast of changing the 7th Day Sabbath. So you need to know what you are talking about!

Do I know of a Pope who has loved Christ..... Yes.

If you are refering to John's penmanship? You need to understand the Doctrine of Christ & what it is. It is not two verses!

Then I guess you can stop posting verses because you have done what I have done the whole time.

4But he answered and said, It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God.

Who decides what is from the mouth of God? If you except Scripture as your sole authority, then you except the authority of the Church from which it came.

16All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:

Do you notice how St. Paul says 'All' and not 'Only'?

While St. Paul is placing emphasis on sacred Scripure by saying that in itself it is authoritative, he is not claiming it as the sole authority.

The bottom line is that the 'fold' claims to be a Christian fold,

Where is that in the Bible? I think Scripture says quite the opposite. John says that the Antichrist will deny that Jesus became flesh....You can't be Christian and deny this. :-?

And your below 'profession' (only) would make several denomination with that claim! Even your friend Martin Luther, huh?

Which only implies that they all have a morsel of the truth (just not all of it), and so are members of the body of Christ...

But I suppose your interpritation is the final authority regarding Scripture? :wink:

Even your friend Martin Luther, huh?

Something tells me we wouldn't 'hit it off'. :)

seems to cover what church this is. And you are now calling it the [Temple of God]?

I didn't St. Paul did - 2 Thessalonians 2:3-11

You need to go back & study my post verses & comment

Yes, your Holiness, I will be glad to overlook your infallible documents. :roll:

But, no, you can be certain that where satan sets will be Rome & her daughters, not Apostate Israel of old

Could you give me a location?

Or maybe you recall the Christ of the Godhead telling your Pope Peter to get behind me satan?

Yeah...when Peter made mistakes that means Christ gave up on him, right?

According to Scripture Jesus commissioned St. Peter to feed His sheep!

I understand that you birds had already purchased a number of acrea's for this???

Birds...that's cute.

But, know I have not heard that the Vatican has purchased a Temple.

Surely if your Pope can offer Voodoo believers Christianity, without change of only accepting him, why not a DESOLATE HOUSE of Israel?

...Sad. You accuse the Church of distorting Scripture... Yet you do fine job of doing that yourself.

You do not need to look any further for the antichrist. Just open your heart to the 'striving' of the Holy Spirit instead of the Pope, he will 'lead' you (Romans 8:14) if you can be led? ---John

I submit to the full authority of the Holy Spirit. But he speaks in many ways...not just Scripture alone.

Forum:
I wonder if any notice that nothing is personal from this end, and everything is personal from that end? even to the total twisting of 'post' remarks, whatever? What is New God asks? 2 Corinthians 4:2

This is the Catholic jesuit satanic principle. From the start of it all in Genesis 4:7-8. Cain was a killer, & Christ stated that satan was a murderer from the beginning. John 8:44 (notice the Word again of his DESIRE!) And that was not heaven only. So as on another thread question, as one asks about satan in the Garden of Eden? Yes, antichrist satan was in the Garden of Eden!

And history knows of no other world wide 'ABOMINATION OF THE EARTH' which is both Church & State, that has killed over 100 million CHRISTIANS as documented to Rome in history, & still is controlled only by one antichrist human being.

AND: Again, inside of 'her' (Woman) Christ still has some that are ignorant & blind, that are.. 'MY PEOPLE'! All of these ones will leave. Revelation 18:4 Who is then left??? And what is their fate??? Read it again & again! And why must they leave?? And we hear that Christ is 'inside' of this filth! Read their 'professed' Pope Peters Hog Wash TRUTH about them in 2 Peter 2:20-22!

And about one other poster? I heard on the world news of a husband & father standing by knowing & 'seeing' that his wife was driving herself & the children over the a cliff to their death. He did NOTHING to stop her!
The bond was set for $100,000 dollars because even man's law finds the do nothing's that just stand by, equal PARTAKERS of the crime.
And some today call themselves Born Again Christian MEN who love Christ by omitting the second table of His Eternal Covenant??

Now: This was the first death, not the eternal second death. The ones that MUST leave Rome are the ones who will die the second eternal death if they remain!
Yet, very few posters here on this forum, other than this 'other' poster, seems to grasp what real love for Christ's second commandment is all about? ;-)
---John

+JMJ+

Forum:
I wonder if any notice that nothing is personal from this end, and everything is personal from that end? even to the total twisting of 'post' remarks, whatever? What is New God asks? 2 Corinthians 4:2

John, would you please pick one of my posts that is personal?
And, please do keep in mind that you refer to a man that I respect very much as Satan.

This is the Catholic jesuit satanic principle

What do have a against Jesuits? You are so blinded by your hatred you seem to belive any fairytail about a Catholic organization so long as it makes the Church look bad.

From the start of it all in Genesis 4:7-8. Cain was a killer, & Christ stated that satan was a murderer from the beginning

What does this have to do with the Pope?

And history knows of no other world wide 'ABOMINATION OF THE EARTH'

We aren't any bigger than the Muslims. (In fact I think their bigger and rapidly growing)

which is both Church & State

Where in Scripture does it say the Abomination of the Earth, will be a Church and State?

that has killed over 100 million CHRISTIANS as documented to Rome in history, & still is controlled only by one antichrist human being.

You still haven't offered one solid reason that the Pope is the Antichrist.
If you think because he is imperfect is good reason. Then where does that leave you and me?

AND: Again, inside of 'her' (Woman) Christ still has some that are ignorant & blind, that are.. 'MY PEOPLE'! All of these ones will leave. Revelation 18:4 Who is then left??? And what is their fate??? Read it again & again! And why must they leave?? And we hear that Christ is 'inside' of this filth! Read their 'professed' Pope Peters Hog Wash TRUTH about them in 2 Peter 2:20-22!

Interesting...You are rather quick to assume this is the Catholic Church..

Now: This was the first death, not the eternal second death. The ones that MUST leave Rome are the ones who will die the second eternal death if they remain!
Yet, very few posters here on this forum, other than this 'other' poster, seems to grasp what real love for Christ's second commandment is all about?

I suppose I can assume that you feel you interpriation is the one that is truly from the Holy Spirit?

Bottom line John. You hate Catholicism so much that you are willing to beleive anything about it. You still have yet to prove that the Pope is the Antichrist.

I find it interesting that when you post sacred Scripture (when it pertains to heresy, lies etc.) you automaticly beleive it is speaking of the Catholic Church. You do not bother to look up the facts, you just feel you found more ammo against the Church. FYI, hatred based on ignorance is called bigotry. This is not a judgement or an insult or personal jab, it is my observation. You have not proven me wrong.

Quick question. Do you get your information about the Catholic Church from:

A.) Roman Catholicism - By Lorraine Boetner
B.) The Two Babylons - By Alexander Hislop
C.) Jack Chick tracts
D,) All of the Above
C.) These and others.

Fulton Sheen's Warrior said:
+JMJ+

Forum:

John, would you please pick one of my posts that is personal?
And, please do keep in mind that you refer to a man that I respect very much as Satan.

This is John, is this post to me personallY?

[quote:b0ee7]This is the Catholic jesuit satanic principle

What do have a against Jesuits? You are so blinded by your hatred you seem to belive any fairytail about a Catholic organization so long as it makes the Church look bad.

From the start of it all in Genesis 4:7-8. Cain was a killer, & Christ stated that satan was a murderer from the beginning

What does this have to do with the Pope?

And history knows of no other world wide 'ABOMINATION OF THE EARTH'

We aren't any bigger than the Muslims. (In fact I think their bigger and rapidly growing)

which is both Church & State

Where in Scripture does it say the Abomination of the Earth, will be a Church and State?

that has killed over 100 million CHRISTIANS as documented to Rome in history, & still is controlled only by one antichrist human being.

You still haven't offered one solid reason that the Pope is the Antichrist.
If you think because he is imperfect is good reason. Then where does that leave you and me?

Interesting...You are rather quick to assume this is the Catholic Church..

Yet, very few posters here on this forum, other than this 'other' poster, seems to grasp what real love for Christ's second commandment is all about?

I suppose I can assume that you feel you interpriation is the one that is truly from the Holy Spirit?

Bottom line John. You hate Catholicism so much that you are willing to beleive anything about it. You still have yet to prove that the Pope is the Antichrist.

I find it interesting that when you post sacred Scripture (when it pertains to heresy, lies etc.) you automaticly belive it is speaking of the Catholic Church. You do not bother to look up the facts, you just feel you found more ammo against the Church. FYI, hatred based on ignorance is called bigotry. This is not a judgement or an insult or personal jab, it is my observation. You have not proven me wrong.

Quick question. Do you get your information about the Catholic Church from:

A.) Roman Catholicism - By Lorraine Boetner
B.) The Two Babylons - By Alexander Hislop
C.) Jack Chick tracts
D,) All of the Above
C.) These and others.[/quote:b0ee7]

You left out the Bible, and world 'documented' history, and the Daily world news! Perhaps one might give this again if it might open eyes to know what is seen by everyone else?? And the jesuit subject has some documentation also! I am wondering if the sincere ones even, ever wonder how the Revelation 17:5 group came about if not for the devil's 'desirees' infiltrating them?? :sad

--John

We have been hijacked !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can we get back to the study, and not be pulled into this RCC apologetic none sense, who cares. The Pope is a dope and that is all there is to it, oh and by the way I have as much faith in the RCC as I do the LDS, pretty much the same thing.

Matthew 23

1Then Jesus said to the crowds and to his disciples: 2"The teachers of the law and the Pharisees sit in Moses' seat. 3So you must obey them and do everything they tell you. But do not do what they do, for they do not practice what they preach. 4They tie up heavy loads and put them on men's shoulders, but they themselves are not willing to lift a finger to move them.
5"Everything they do is done for men to see: They make their phylacteries[a] wide and the tassels on their garments long; 6they love the place of honor at banquets and the most important seats in the synagogues; 7they love to be greeted in the marketplaces and to have men call them 'Rabbi.'

8"But you are not to be called 'Rabbi,' for you have only one Master and you are all brothers. 9And do not call anyone on earth 'father,' for you have one Father, and he is in heaven. 10Nor are you to be called 'teacher,' for you have one Teacher, the Christ. 11The greatest among you will be your servant. 12For whoever exalts himself will be humbled, and whoever humbles himself will be exalted.

Henry,

Here is something that I've come across. Jesus did say that but you have to look at the context that it's in. He is warning about putting someone up above what they actually are(i.e. putting a human up as being a spiritual and perfect being).

Matthew 15:4
For God commanded, saying, Honour thy father and mother: and, He that curseth father or mother, let him die the death.

Matthew 19:19
Honour thy father and thy mother: and, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.

Matthew 19:29
And every one that hath forsaken houses, or brethren, or sisters, or father, or mother, or wife, or children, or lands, for my name's sake, shall receive an hundredfold, and shall inherit everlasting life.

Mark 1:20
And straightway he called them: and they left their father Zebedee in the ship with the hired servants, and went after him.

Mark 5:40
And they laughed him to scorn. But when he had put them all out, he taketh the father and the mother of the damsel, and them that were with him, and entereth in where the damsel was lying.

Mark 9:24
And straightway the father of the child cried out, and said with tears, Lord, I believe; help thou mine unbelief.

Mark 10:7
For this cause shall a man leave his father and mother, and cleave to his wife;

Mark 11:10
Blessed be the kingdom of our father David, that cometh in the name of the Lord: Hosanna in the highest.

Luke 1:55
As he spake to our fathers, to Abraham, and to his seed for ever.

Luke 1:67
And his father Zacharias was filled with the Holy Ghost, and prophesied, saying,

Luke 1:73
The oath which he sware to our father Abraham,

These are just a few scriptures that reference people other than GOD as father. Most of them are coming from Jesus's own mouth. This means there is only 1 explanation, that in Matthew Jesus is talking about not calling someone father, pastor, rabbi, etc. in a particular context. Otherwise, he does what he commands us not to do. What is a ruler that does not follow his own rules?

What is wrong with me? Becuase I do not follow the pope?

He has as much authority to me as would the leader of the mormons, no matter what the man says no matter how nice and fluffy it seems, he is none the less a mere man, nothing special and I would trust him about as far as I could toss him.

You see the pope as a good man of God, I see him as just another false prophet exhaulting himself.

Henry said:

He has as much authority to me as would the leader of the mormons, no matter what the man says no matter how nice and fluffy it seems, he is none the less a mere man, nothing special and I would trust him about as far as I could toss him.

You see the pope as a good man of God, I see him as just another false prophet exhaulting himself.

Whether you follow him or not is up to you. God is your judge, not us. I am quite certain the context of the question is what is wrong with your disrepectful, childish, unchristian way in which you discuss the subject. FSW, if I am wrong let me know.

" that has killed over 100 million CHRISTIANS as documented to Rome in history"

Perhaps you can show us the documentation John? But I doudt it. Since there were no more than 75 million people in Europe at any one time during the time period spoken I guess those Popes and Bishops were pretty much spending all their time knifing people. That's how they kept the Bible from them I guess. They just killed everybody in the Church. Your post sounded kind of wacko to me. :o I don't know about anyone else. Authors who are rational and actually have studied the matter put the numbers at more like 5000 at most. Most put to death by the state, which the scriptures tell us (roman 14) has the authority to use the sword for those who disrupt society. Protestants did the same thing in their countries. God will judge it all. Not John, nor I. And no, John I have nothing personally against you. Your just decieved by your obsesssion with things that you really don't know what you are talking about. I still like ya! :lol:

thessalonian said:
Henry said:

Whether you follow him or not is up to you. God is your judge, not us. I am quite certain the context of the question is what is wrong with your disrepectful, childish, unchristian way in which you discuss the subject. FSW, if I am wrong let me know.

The Pope is the antichrist! He has duped & is still doing so, millions of gullible people. Soon it will be forever too late to see any of these do as Christ has warned in Revelation 18:4

These will all end up as in Obadiah 1:16 :sad :crying: And you think that one is to show respect for this man? ".. seeing that they crucify to themselves the Son of God afresh, and put Him to an open shame.]"
Let Barabbas go, huh! Matthew 27:17. Read Hebrews 6:6 again!

--John

PS: In all sincerity, I think the question that must be asked by yourself is, what am I a PARTAKER of???? Revelation 18:4.

Oh yes the pope is an anti-christ, I would not sat "THE" but certainly "A" he is a false teachers and there is nothing Christian about paying honor to a false teacher. I would say to his own face that he is a fraud, and would not think a second thought of it.

People of EVERY denomination (including SDAs) tend to follow the leader because they believe that the leader is somewhat divine and would not be capable of misguiding them. People are people. They place their implicit trust in the leader and usually have only a smattering, if that, of scriptural knowledge. They really don't require it since the leader does most of the thinking for them. They are merely receptacles and will usually jump whenever the leader calls 'frog.'

In the case of catholicism this is particularly the case since their leader is recognized as the mouthpiece of God the world over. He is known as infallible, if not inerrant. World leaders (themselves leaders) pay homage to the pope as though he WERE God! If he tells his flock of millions that they can now eat meat on a Friday then, by golly, they can now eat meat on Friday. So sayeth the pope. He really IS God on earth in the minds of many.

Sputty,

Where do you get such brilliant expertise on Catholicism. Your knowledge is astounding. :o Or not.

that has killed over 100 million CHRISTIANS as documented to Rome in history"

John,

You claimed the documentation on this was available. Please provide. Thanks!

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back