Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Mice In My Kitchen

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
This is cause for a celebration I finally caught that one mouse I have been after for 2 months, the others ate the poison but this one just would not. But last night I don't know how he did it but he was in the bathtub and could not get out, so I had to drown him in hot water. Was that cruel ? Then I picked him up by the tail with pliers and flushed down the toilet, Done.
View attachment 5771

Don't worry. There's plenty more where he came from.

18k212ururd8pjpg.jpg

The TOG​

From the above post it got me to thinking, do people actually eat them. And if they do that is so gross to me, it is like the cultures that eat dogs and cats. Here in the United States we don't play that.

A couple of years ago I was looking at this really nice rental home.Upstairs a daughter had a pet rat in a cage.I just walked year the cage and it looked like it wanted to attack me.They said "Please don't put your fingers in the cage".No worries there
willy.gif

I give up, company came over today and saw one up on the kitchen counter. I thought I had got the last one, the other night, but I was wrong. It's like they say if you see one there are others. What do they want my money, my house my truck, stocks and bonds.

85948a41c864ac2cc223835aa77110ec.jpg
Did you know that mice hate peppermint?Put a drop on a cotton ball.The mouse will not come near that area.

I give up, company came over today and saw one up on the kitchen counter. I thought I had got the last one, the other night, but I was wrong. It's like they say if you see one there are others. What do they want my money, my house my truck, stocks and bonds.
They just want your love. :approve

Yes Kathy I know, and I have some peppermint. I am also going to do what I did last winter and it worked. You take a top from a jar, you put a little cement in the top mixed with a little flour and a pinch of salt, you can use sugar too if you like, mix it all up. Then get another top and put water in it. When they eat some of that mixture they will get thirsty and when they drink the water the cement will harden, in their stomach. Another that I have not tried is soda it has to have strength the mice drink, and they do not have the ability to burp so it kills them.

...Another that I have not tried is soda it has to have strength the mice drink, and they do not have the ability to burp so it kills them.
I'd heard about that one down in Mexico but later was told it's not true and doesn't work. Might not want to rely on it much.

eef4e59ae447c25229d9afe14ce0329d.jpg
I have dealt with a lot of mice but no rats.I do know that you should not leave a lot of garbage around your house.It attacks rats.

Now that is crazy.

Now I have come up with a brilliant idea'. Turn the gas on the stove on for about 8 hours and put them into a permanent sleep forever. Isn't that pure genius ?
Thank you, thank you no applause please' you may be seated. Please, please no standing ovation, you are to kind.

Last edited:
Our yellow lab takes care of the mice. She's death on all rodents, will dig up our entire back yard to get after the chipmunks. She's even ripped down our downspouts to get at them.

Now that is crazy.

Now I have come up with a brilliant idea'. Turn the gas on the stove on for about 8 hours and put them into a permanent sleep forever. Isn't that pure genius ?
Thank you, thank you no applause please' you may be seated. Please, please no standing ovation, you are to kind.
5 hours later' please no more applause you may be seated you all are to kind thank you ladies and gentlemen. All I did was light a match ladies and gentleman no more mice, because they don't have a house to live in anymore, just pure genius. please please no more applause
View attachment 5788

Last edited:
5 hours later' please no more applause you may be seated you all are to kind thank you ladies and gentlemen. All I did was light a match ladies and gentleman no more mice, because they don't have a house to live in anymore, just pure genius. please please no more applause
View attachment 5788

Oh so you did use a match. I always did too when using the gas method. It does work faster when matches are used instead of just plain gas.

smiley_couchfire.gif

:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap

Reactions: TOG

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back