Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Mice In My Kitchen

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
GoneHome.JPG
Now that was funnyView attachment 5790

I think a mouse has messed up my oven, there are wires coming in to the stove in the bottom of the back of the stove, now the pilot stays lit but it will not ignite. I saw online where I should have put some steel wool around the wires that go into the stove. And now I know that through that hole, is how they keep getting up on top of the stove. So now here I have another problem like I need it. I love my oven because I use it a lot. They are not hard to fix but who needs this.

I think a mouse has messed up my oven, there are wires coming in to the stove in the bottom of the back of the stove, now the pilot stays lit but it will not ignite. I saw online where I should have put some steel wool around the wires that go into the stove. And now I know that through that hole, is how they keep getting up on top of the stove. So now here I have another problem like I need it. I love my oven because I use it a lot. They are not hard to fix but who needs this.

They must have got wind of your plan to gas them. They're attacking your stove. That's funny.

Folks I have killed the last one, he ate the Jaguar poison for about a week and then he came out of the kitchen walking like he was drunk. Then he was picked up by the tail with pliers and dropped in a empty plastic bottle and thrown in the trash,. Done.:thumbsup

Well the winter is here again and mice are in my kitchen, I have killed them with the blood thinner poison and the conventional traps. I think there is one more and I put tootsie roll on one of the conventional traps tonight and I am waiting to hear it snap. I am tired of mice droppings on my kitchen counter. I might build the electrocution traps if this keeps up.

Wow this smart baby mouse has not touched the trap who is teaching him or her' the parents are dead.

So we had renters upstairs that were pretty slovenly and left a lot of food lying around...they are gone now, but they attracted mice and rats while they were living up there, and we're having to deal with those now.
They seem to be staying upstairs, probably because we have a cat down here and they can smell him. They did set some poison out up there, My worry is that one of the mice will eat the poison and wander down here in his confusion and die and my cat will eat him and get poisoned. OH, and my mom keeps trying to convince me to let my cat loose up there since we know he likes to hunt. (Always catching lizards and bugs down here.) But since they had poison out, my answer is no way. They say the mice aren't even eating the poison, but I don't want to risk it.

So, what to do? They say the mice are ignoring the traps, too.

If you see a mouse, its easy to tell if it's been poisoned or not because when poisoned, they act drunk and abnormal.

A couple years back I had mice and my german shorthaired pointer caught & killed five of the little speedy gonzolaz's! Who needs a cat?

:lol

True. When we had them a few years ago we had one stagger into the kitchen and bump into my mom's leg. Then he looked up at her with and she screamed and he was just like "wuuut bro? wussss goin' onn?" and staggered behind the fridge and stayed there until he died.

If you see a mouse, its easy to tell if it's been poisoned or not because when poisoned, they act drunk and abnormal.

A couple years back I had mice and my german shorthaired pointer caught & killed five of the little speedy gonzolaz's! Who needs a cat?

:lol
Yes you are correct that is exactly how they act when poisoned

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back