Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Misquote The Previous User thread... Take 2

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
Entropic_Prodigy said:
Baby, Posh, Ginger, Sporty, and Scary all have pleasant voices. I thoroughly enjoy the Spice Girls!

Yo! I'll tell you what I want, what I really really want,
So tell me what you want, what you really really want.
I wanna, I wanna, I wanna, I wanna,
I wanna really, really, really wanna zigazig-ha.

JMM said:
Entropic_Prodigy said:
Baby, Posh, Ginger, Sporty, and Scary all died horribly in a plane crash today.

Yo! I'll tell you what I want, what I really really want,
So tell me what you want, what you really really want.
I wanna blind date with:
sheman_large.jpg

Okaaay. Whoa, there JMM. :nono :screwloose

Entropic_Prodigy said:
Hi, I'm Entropic_Prodigy, and I have a confession to make. This is difficult for me to admit (nervous laughter and shuffling of feet). All right, I'm just gonna come out and say it.....I'm confused about my sexual identity! Whew! I feel much better now.

This is my favorite picture of myself.....the lighting was perfect.....I was looking GOOD that day!
sheman_large.jpg

Okaaay. Whoa, there Entropic. :nono :screwloose

JMM said:
Entropic_Prodigy said:
Hi, I'm Entropic_Prodigy, and I have a confession to make. This is difficult for me to admit (nervous laughter and shuffling of feet). All right, I'm just gonna come out and say it:

This is my favorite picture of myself.....the lighting was perfect.....I was looking GOOD that day!
hot_chick_ladies_baby_doll_t_shirt-p235029348560943198uvhz_400.jpg

You're all that and a bag of chips, Entropic.

Thanks, JMM. I can always count on you to give me a daily pick-me-up!

Hi, I'm Entropic, and I use cool catchy phrases from the 90s, such as "all that and a bag of chips". This is currently the phrase I use to describe my hero and role model.....JMM. He is THE BOMB!!! And he is so "fly" when he does the Macarena dance.

Why thank you, Entropic! What an honor to be placed on such a lofty pedestal. And I'm happy to hear that my superior dancing skills have not gone unnoticed.

JMM said:
What an honor it is to place Spiffy on such a lofty pedestal. And I'm happy to hear her superiority skills have not gone unnoticed.

Aww...shucks JMM....this is too much, but thanks!

Entropic_Prodigy said:
It's all fun and games till someone acts uncouth!

Uh, now Entropic, let's try to adhere to the current standards of courtesy on this forum, mmm-kay?

JMM said:
Entropic_Prodigy said:
It's all fun and games till someone acts uncouth!

Uh, now Entropic?

Right. Uhhhh so how'd you know I was unashamedly shoveling popcorn in my mouth, chewing with my mouth open, drinking milk straight out of the carton and putting greasy fingers all over my keyboard?!

Stalker. :mad

Entropic_Prodigy said:
Uhhhh so how'd you know I was unashamedly shoveling popcorn in my mouth, chewing with my mouth open, drinking milk straight out of the carton, putting greasy fingers all over my keyboard.....and standing up at the table during Thanksgiving dinner, to announce to the whole family that my mother-in-law (sitting directly across from me) has recently bought a one-way ticket to hell, for her recent conversion to Islam?

I didn't.....you just told me.

:naughty

JMM said:
Entropic_Prodigy said:
Uhhhh so how'd you know I was unashamedly shoveling popcorn in my mouth, chewing with my mouth open, drinking milk straight out of the carton, putting greasy fingers all over my keyboard.....and standing up at the table during Thanksgiving dinner, to announce to the whole family that my mother-in-law (sitting directly across from me) has recently bought a one-way ticket to JMM's house, because he wants to marry her!

I LOVE her because I love crazy people that celebrate Thanksgiving in March!

:adore :kissing :twolove :love2

:screwloose

Thanks for taking her off my hands, man.

Entropic_Prodigy said:
JMM said:
I LOVE her because I love crazy people that celebrate Thanksgiving in March!

:adore :kissing :twolove :love2

:screwloose

Thanks for taking Carrie Underwood off my hands, man. You two are a better match anyway.

BTW, I celebrate St. Patrick's Day in November. :shades

So do I, Entropic! ANY time of year is the right time for green beer, IMO. And don't you worry about Carrie; she's in good hands now. However, I told her that if she tries to sing any country songs in my presence, then I will immediately stop doing the dishes for her.

Back