Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Moon landing conspiracy theories

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
Folks, I have the authoritative answer on this.

President Kennedy, who was alive and being held prisoner in the White House, confirmed that when the lunar lander approached the surface, its flaming exhaust melted a hole in the green cheese, and the lander sank into the hole. The Apollo orbiter returned safely without the astronauts.

Because it could possibly cause someone to stumble.
""""""""""""""HUH"""""""""""""" How could this cause people to stumble, and plus this is the General Talk forum where we talk about all kinds of stuff. And we are not going to stop talking about all kinds of stuff, I have been doing it in this forum for years, and so have many others.

That’s absurd. Everyone knows that Nixon had Kennedy assassinated in 1963, and the Apollo orbiter returned to earth with Nancy Pelosi. :shocked! Let’s stick to the facts.
And I also heard the Lady Byrd Johnson, had Kennedy killed so that her husband could take office. That was just plain crazy.:mouthdrop:mouthdrop

Now Folks, let's be reasonable. It is a proven fact that at that time, the Soviet Union controlled the US weather system. After the USSR collapsed, they sold their records to the US Weather Control Team, and those records clearly show that if all three astronauts had returned from the moon, there would have been a hurricane.

no,no the klingons say we did land on the moon , that is how gene roddenberry got the idea for star trek! he met them via spock!

The real reason that they staged the mon landings was to distract Americans from the huge foreign army that was being kept on US territory. Because they were not Americans, they would not have to respect our Constitutional rights when the government told them to seize the country.

But the plot unraveled when a janitor from Bob Jones University, while on vacation, visited the military base and they told him everything.

Wait a sec...
A clandestine cover up for a foreign army on US soil, it's organization kept hush-hush no doubt for the purpose of taking over the country and a janitor just waltzes in, finds out everything and blows the lid off the sinister plot.

Was the janitor played by Bruce Willis? :biggrin

I remember that day in 1969, I can even remember where I was.
So do I Lewis. You know how I feel about most conspiracy theories, so I'm sure you won't mind me sidetracking for a moment? ;)

I was 12 years old. I was at Boyscout camp in upstate New York. The older scouts had a radio and were listening to WABC-AM out of NYC. They called us into their tent to listen to something "frightening" on the station. You see, the station decided to replay the Orson Wells 1939 broadcast of "war of the Worlds" as a way of celebrating the moon landing.

But the older scouts didn't tell us it was a rebroadcast and us, being young and naive, fell for it BIG TIME! :shocked! That was until the station broke into a commercial break.

We went from being scared out of our minds to being extremely angry with them. :lol

I will never forget that night... and I do not doubt for one moment that the moon landing was fake. I honestly feel that those who fall for theories like this either have too much time on their hands or need their head examined. ;)

I've come to the point of forgetting things. Or maybe what I forgot wasn't worth remembering. :biggrin
At work though they won't let me take breaks anymore because it takes too long to retrain me.
:grumpy

The image of the Apollo 14 landing site had a particularly desirable lighting condition that allowed visibility of additional details. The Apollo Lunar Surface Experiment Package, a set of scientific instruments placed by the astronauts at the landing site, is discernable, as are the faint trails between the module and instrument package left by the astronauts' footprints.
And I suppose the LRO mission and images were also fake. I dunno, might want to check the credentials of those involved.

369228main_ap14labeled_540.jpg

Wait a sec...
A clandestine cover up for a foreign army on US soil, it's organization kept hush-hush no doubt for the purpose of taking over the country and a janitor just waltzes in, finds out everything and blows the lid off the sinister plot.

Was the janitor played by Bruce Willis? :biggrin

Believe it or not, Potluck, a staff member at Bob Jones University told me that story, and he believed that it was true.

Back