Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Prayer __] My Mom is in the hospital, I am requesting prayer, thank you

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00

Cas3y

My Mom has kidney disease. I just spoke with her (08/26/14) and she scared me. She cannot complete sentences. They are transferring her to another hospital. I am scared and I do not want her to leave me and go to God without seeing my face. I just don't want her to leave me. Thank you all

My Mom has kidney disease. I just spoke with her (08/26/14) and she scared me. She cannot complete sentences. They are transferring her to another hospital. I am scared and I do not want her to leave me and go to God without seeing my face. I just don't want her to leave me. Thank you all
:pray I will pray.Does she go on dialysis?Are her electrolytes off?

Father, have mercy and great grace in this time of need for this loved mother. Please heal her if that is Your will, and comfort Cas3y in what You have prepared for them. I thank You Father for hearing me, and for all the love toward us You show in Jesus' wonderful name. Amen

Father, have mercy and great grace in this time of need for this loved mother. Please heal her if that is Your will, and comfort Cas3y in what You have prepared for them. I thank You Father for hearing me, and for all the love toward us You show in Jesus' wonderful name. Amen
Amen..

:pray I will pray.Does she go on dialysis?Are her electrolytes off?
Thank you!
It is hard to tell: At first they said she would need it, but she developed horrendous sores on her legs and was admitted to the hosp - her kidneys have drastically inproved - but they say the wounds are the result of the kidney issues! I do not honestly know what is going on!

Thank you!

You're very welcome, Cas3y.

By the way, welcome welcome welcome to CFnet :wave2 I hope you enjoy your time in fellowship with us ... we're definitely a fun and curiously interesting group of people who are united by our love for our Lord :yes

I am going to sign off - I was panicked when she told me that I failed to come and visit her - (I rely on my 2 brothers and 2 sisters to get to her, since I have no car or job currently and they didn't go)
I just "announced" to the sister and brother who are here, that I was going tomorrow and that I expect their help...my family = a loooong story :whirl

She will be in transit from one hosp to another tomorrow, I will get to the one she finally arrives at - there are two options - depends on who has a bed, etc.

I felt like all of your prayers "awakened" Christ's peace! I feel better, before I didn't think that I could type this....
God bless you all back - I will let you know briefly what happened, tomorrow
(Lord willing!)
Thank you again!

To all who prayed/are praying: Thank you - I visited my Mother today. She looks awful. Please pray they get her into a hospital soon and do not wait another day. The story is complex; since she has medical doctors where she is, she doesn't get ahead of someone else (like an accident victim, etc.) into the hospital. I just know her and she isn't like this normally and now they are making us wait until tomorrow morning to transfer her.

I appreciate your prayers and I want to say, because you prayed and you don't even know us, God used you remarkably. I know He did, because I wouldn't be calm enough to come back to this forum and update you. I love her and she has treated me so kindly in the past few years, where growing up, things were very bad.

God bless you all,

Cas3y

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back