Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Nephilim

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
But their monkey bars are higher, and their merry-go-round goes faster.

When you go to someone else's play ground, you want climb on their monkey bars that go higher.

When you climb up on their monkey bars that go higher, you want to climb to the top.

When you climb to the top, you feel strong.

When you feel strong, you yell like Tarzan and beat your chest.

When you yell like Tarzan and beat your chest, the playground bully takes notice.

When the playground bully takes notice, he he wants to throw you down from the top.

When he throws you down from the top, you get busted up on the way down.

Don't get busted up at someone elses's playground because their bully has bigger devils... switch from Cable!

JLB

When you go to someone else's play ground, you want climb on their monkey bars that go higher.

When you climb up on their monkey bars that go higher, you want to climb to the top.

When you climb to the top, you feel strong.

When you feel strong, you yell like Tarzan and beat your chest.

When you yell like Tarzan and beat your chest, the playground bully takes notice.

When the playground bully takes notice, he he wants to throw you down from the top.

When he throws you down from the top, you get busted up on the way down.

Don't get busted up at someone elses's playground because their bully has bigger devils... switch from Cable!

JLB

Switch from Cable....:lol

Thrilling but you could DIE! :yes

I'd rather jump out of an airplane with Jesus.
Mat 4:6 And saith unto him, If thou be the Son of God, cast thyself down: for it is written, He shall give his angels charge concerning thee: and in their hands they shall bear thee up, lest at any time thou dash thy foot against a stone.
Mat 4:7 Jesus said unto him, It is written again, Thou shalt not tempt the Lord thy God.

So don't be offended if Jesus wears a parachute.

Mat 4:6 And saith unto him, If thou be the Son of God, cast thyself down: for it is written, He shall give his angels charge concerning thee: and in their hands they shall bear thee up, lest at any time thou dash thy foot against a stone.
Mat 4:7 Jesus said unto him, It is written again, Thou shalt not tempt the Lord thy God.

So don't be offended if Jesus wears a parachute.

lol, I'd be wearing one too.
This was debated in my house for several yrs. I wanted to skydive and my husband who loves flying didn't want me to. "Who in their right mind wants to jump out of a perfectly good airplane!"
About 10 yrs. ago my middle daughter did it. She described to me in detail what that experience was like. She loved it. I would have, too.

You won't any such post or any scriptures to validate his theory.

Many believe demons are the spirits of Nephilm after they died.

You are correct JLB. While it is not in scripture per se, it is in the book of Enoch, specifically. Enoch used to be scripture, but is not canon anymore. Some put more stock in Enoch than others. I would be glad to give you the reference if you so wish...

You are correct JLB. While it is not in scripture per se, it is in the book of Enoch, specifically. Enoch used to be scripture, but is not canon anymore. Some put more stock in Enoch than others. I would be glad to give you the reference if you so wish...
when was enoch scripture? the catholics? ok I could argue that macabees should be canon. I could post the laughable Talmud on how tall moses was and all based on cubits and og being a nephilum. the sizes are the same(a few miles in height)

I responded to you jason, but they deleted it because I failed to cite sources for any of my info.It was kind of a long post and I don't have time to re-do it right now. Suffice to say that the slightest bit of looking on the internet will net you a slew of information about how Enoch was indeed scripture up until some point when they removed it, along with a lot of other things from canon. Edited

Last edited by a moderator:
Everything is Gods creation right?

Absolutely not. I can't find the scripture which says and on the eight day God created cancer, or methamphetamine or many things...

Chemistry and alchemy are real. Where the combining of two or more natural elements creates a new and third element. Why wouldn't it be the same with biology. They do it with animals. It can be done with...humanoids and...whatever also. That doesn't make it Gods creation. It would make it an abomination to Gods creation I believe.

Absolutely not. I can't find the scripture which says and on the eight day God created cancer, or methamphetamine or many things...

Chemistry and alchemy are real. Where the combining of two or more natural elements creates a new and third element. Why wouldn't it be the same with biology. They do it with animals. It can be done with...humanoids and...whatever also. That doesn't make it Gods creation. It would make it an abomination to Gods creation I believe.
God has to be the master creator... but remember this

13When tempted, no one should say, “God is tempting me.” For God cannot be tempted by evil, nor does he tempt anyone; 14but each person is tempted when they are dragged away by their own evil desire and enticed. 15Then, after desire has conceived, it gives birth to sin; and sin, when it is full-grown, gives birth to death.

One day a group of scientists got together and decided that man had come a long way and no longer needed God. So they picked one scientist to go and tell Him that they were done with Him.

The scientist walked up to God and said, "God, we've decided that we no longer need you. We're to the point that we can clone people and do many miraculous things, so why don't you just go on and get lost."

God listened very patiently and kindly to the man and after the scientist was done talking, God said, "Very well, how about this, let's say we have a man making contest." To which the scientist replied, "OK, great!"

But God added, "Now, we're going to do this just like I did back in the old days with Adam."

The scientist said, "Sure, no problem" and bent down and grabbed himself a handful of dirt.

God just looked at him and said, "No, no, no. You go get your own dirt!"

One day a group of scientists got together and decided that man had come a long way and no longer needed God. So they picked one scientist to go and tell Him that they were done with Him.

The scientist walked up to God and said, "God, we've decided that we no longer need you. We're to the point that we can clone people and do many miraculous things, so why don't you just go on and get lost."

God listened very patiently and kindly to the man and after the scientist was done talking, God said, "Very well, how about this, let's say we have a man making contest." To which the scientist replied, "OK, great!"

But God added, "Now, we're going to do this just like I did back in the old days with Adam."

The scientist said, "Sure, no problem" and bent down and grabbed himself a handful of dirt.

:amen:boing:goodpost:woot2:woot3:thumbsup

:thumbsup

The TOG​

Back