Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Next time someone calls you an "Islamaphobe"...

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
Interview with American patriot, Amil Imani, an ex-Muslim from Iran, who says “Islam can never be reformedâ€:

"All phobias are, by definition, irrational fears. I’m not an Islamophobe, because my “fear†of Islam is completely rational. Avoiding a poisonous snake is a rational fear. Not a phobia. The emotion of fear, when utilized rationally, is of immense value. The key point is that the person, as well as the society, must base their assessment on facts. My assessment of Islam, conclusively supported by indisputable facts, is that it is a dangerous, destructive and death-bearing belief system of a long ago savage people that has inflicted and continues to inflict misery and death to people."
(http://actforamericahouston.wordpre...om-iran-who-says-islam-can-never-be-reformed/)

Here is ONE of the links to this interview: http://amilimani.com/2013/02/interview-with-amil-imani/
Here's another:http://actforamericahouston.wordpres...r-be-reformed/

(And though the media and other Islamophiles would have you believe speaking against Islam is racist, ask yourself and question where you can, "what 'race' is Islam"?)

Islamaphobe, Homophobe ... terms like that are manipulative and judgmental. Using such terms is either intellectually dishonest, or an indication of a MANIPULATED mind.

The fact of the matter is, a terrorist act against the USA is much more likely to be perpetrated by a 20-something Muslim guy from an Arab country than by a 20 something blonde girl from Tulsa.
Denial of this obvious fact is irrational.

Islamaphobe, Homophobe ... terms like that are manipulative and judgmental. Using such terms is either intellectually dishonest, or an indication of a MANIPULATED mind.

The fact of the matter is, a terrorist act against the USA is much more likely to be perpetrated by a 20-something Muslim guy from an Arab country than by a 20 something blonde girl from Tulsa.
Denial of this obvious fact is irrational.

As usual, you are on point, Pizzaguy. Subservience to a demonically inspired takeover of world governments and insistence on allowing "freedom" to those who demote freedom to subservience is totally irrational even for those who don't believe in the devil or God. Boggles the mind.

Actually, that 20-something Muslim guy is more likely to commit a terrorist act against his fellow muslims than target the USA.
Also, that 20-something blond girl from Tulsa is likely to do all sorts of irrational things, because she's blond.

I am mistaken for an Arab and a Muslim all the time due to my appearance. I'm actually Greek-Spanish. The only time this happened and I felt persecuted for it was when I visited the US 2 years ago. Someone hurled a racist epithet my way.

And then in this forum, I've been called an 'Islamophile' which, to me, (forgive me, Tess) just sounds hostile. The same way that 'Negro-lover' or 'Jew-lover' sounds hostile.

So I have a problem with ALL names, even the 'positive' ones with the word 'love' in them.

yes, unfortunately the "islam" was so far one of the many appearances of (the) human(666) religion, and till now it was full of fanaticism, heavy burdens, and severe judgments, because such were the precepts of its prophets who apparently 5 centuries after Jesus did not follow only His Testament, but rather preferred the old testament insomuch they expanded it adding in certain elements of the New Testament, whose result is that many human lives were ruined under the islamic system being taken to captivity of idolatry, but may the true Lord God turn the islamic people to righteousness

Blessings

Actually, that 20-something Muslim guy is more likely to commit a terrorist act against his fellow muslims than target the USA.
Also, that 20-something blond girl from Tulsa is likely to do all sorts of irrational things, because she's blond.

Nice one Sinthesis, I take it you are a blond 20 something girl from Tulsa? Otherwise surely you would not depend on the old "dumb blond" joke to get a point across of the irrationality of Muslim terrorist acts? However convoluted your reasoning, you have a valid point in that Muslims do irrational things to everyone they encounter because they are brainwashed by their irrational, demonically inspired teachers and leaders.

I am mistaken for an Arab and a Muslim all the time due to my appearance. I'm actually Greek-Spanish. The only time this happened and I felt persecuted for it was when I visited the US 2 years ago. Someone hurled a racist epithet my way.

And then in this forum, I've been called an 'Islamophile' which, to me, (forgive me, Tess) just sounds hostile. The same way that 'Negro-lover' or 'Jew-lover' sounds hostile.

So I have a problem with ALL names, even the 'positive' ones with the word 'love' in them.

You're forgiven Kaliani. I've run into prejudice, name calling, and actual attacks in my lifetime, too, though I am white and could not be mistaken for any other race. Many of my family members, though, are Mexican and we are all well acquainted with prejudice and spite from whites in the Southwest.

So, while I feel for you, I'd like to explain that to me addressing the Islamophiles as such is calling an ace an ace. By it I mean those who defend and explain away the obvious Islamic violence, stealth and deceit as a "peaceful religion". Some call them dhimmis, some Islam's fools ( A term used to describe those who thought Hitler was a nice guy...Hitler's fools.) I chose Islamophile to avoid having to write out all the ways in which rose colored glasses distort Islam into a "peaceful, lovely religion". I suppose it does sound hostile.

That would be because I am hostile towards a religion that promotes killing, 'subduing of infidels', beheading, behanding, lying, cheating, raping and murdering who ever doesn't agree with Islam. And not only so for it does not stop there either, if your daughter displeases you and you are Muslim, an 'honor' killing is just the thing to make you feel like a man.

Those who sympathize with Islam and are not themselves Muslim are clearly, to my mind, Islamophiles. Lovers of death? Lovers of killers? Who knows, but their defense, submission, and political cavilling towards Islam is NAUSEATING!

yes, unfortunately the "islam" was so far one of the many appearances of (the) human(666) religion, and till now it was full of fanaticism, heavy burdens, and severe judgments, because such were the precepts of its prophets who apparently 5 centuries after Jesus did not follow only His Testament, but rather preferred the old testament insomuch they expanded it adding in certain elements of the New Testament, whose result is that many human lives were ruined under the islamic system being taken to captivity of idolatry, but may the true Lord God turn the islamic people to righteousness

Blessings

Yes, JCitol, yes! and Amen!

Nice one Sinthesis, I take it you are a blond 20 something girl from Tulsa? Otherwise surely you would not depend on the old "dumb blond" joke to get a point across of the irrationality of Muslim terrorist acts? However convoluted your reasoning, you have a valid point in that Muslims do irrational things to everyone they encounter because they are brainwashed by their irrational, demonically inspired teachers and leaders.

Huh? I don't get it.:tongueuppydogeyes

I am hostile towards a religion that promotes killing__

OK...

Muslims do irrational things to everyone they encounter

...but this statement seems prejudicial against the PEOPLE in Islam, when I KNOW Muslims who don't condone the killings, etc. They don't even hit their wives!

I don't adore the religion, but I'm friends with some of these people. And I wouldn't be, if they were criminally insane. Is that irrational?

OK...

...but this statement seems prejudicial against the PEOPLE in Islam, when I KNOW Muslims who don't condone the killings, etc. They don't even hit their wives!

I don't adore the religion, but I'm friends with some of these people. And I wouldn't be, if they were criminally insane. Is that irrational?

The irrational acts of a people who hold to the demonic Islamic religion cannot be described or talked about without speaking of them as Muslims. We can substitute other words if you like, but until there is no more fascism, supremism, hatred towards God's people and the violence and deceit practiced by those who hold most tightly to that religion, they will be Muslim, they are Muslim and they practice Islam.

I'm sure there are some decent people so deceived by their religion that they hold to it, but do not approve all of it, otherwise they could not be described by you as you have. Nevertheless, they are Muslim.

You know some personally. You believe they do not approve of the things done by other Muslims. Well and good. Nevertheless, the religion is demonic and demonic activity is rampant through those who practice it. All who hold to Islam are headed for a devil's hell because they do not believe in Jesus Christ as God's Son and, as the Pharisees did, condemn the very idea of God's having a Son. Since they are friends, do you witness to them of Jesus? And if so, what is their reaction?

The irrational acts of a people who hold to the demonic Islamic religion cannot be described or talked about without speaking of them as Muslims.

We call them Jihadists, the ones with psychotic tendencies. I've got to go now, but I shall answer the rest of your post soon.

Since they are friends, do you witness to them of Jesus? And if so, what is their reaction?

Thank you for your patience.

I have the pleasure of knowing three young women who are converts from Islam to Christianity. I would like to believe that I played a role in their conversion. We often had long conversations on the subject of Jesus Christ, and they were receptive to the idea that He was more than a mere man, not just because of the outer miracles He performed, but due to His innate moral genius.

For some reason, Jesus Christ is a bigger stumbling block to the men than to the women. The way Christian and Muslim men talk to each other about Jesus Christ is more like a debate than a conversation, and they can go on well into the night. I don't participate much in these instances.

The first thing I learned is that telling people that their religion is demonic, demonically-inspired, etc is counter-productive. I'd just get thrown out of their houses and never get another chance to speak with them. Much as I don't follow or agree with the religion of Islam, it is important to treat it with respect, at least in the presence of people who respect and follow it. Even the converts I know still respect Islam, as they see it as their stepping stone to Christianity, though they feel Christianity breeds a deeper, more mature spirituality.

Another thing I do not do is tell them that Allah is different from the Christian God. For one, I am not convinced that they are not one and the same Being anyway. Second, I am in Africa. When the missionaries arrived here long ago, and converted the people from the traditional African religions, they made it clear that the God they were worshiping (minus the spirits, etc) was actually just the same as the Christian God, because there really is only one anyway.

So I would be hard pressed to explain to my Muslim friends why Mulungu, Enkai, Nyasai and Ngai are no different from the Christian God, but Allah, specifically, is. Really, I myself wouldn't understand why. We discuss the characteristics of The One True God, not His name.

In all, it's the young women (like myself) that I find are most profitable to talk to. It's all very peaceable, calm heads prevail.

I never seen so much truth in a single thread here. At the very least it's an excellent thread. The new phobias cropping up everywhere are indeed designed to manipulate thinking to an acceptance of the deceptions.

Sinthisis, that was an excellent joke. She just didn't get it, or didn't realize it was given in fun.

She got it alright. Just don't appreciate men making jokes using women as the brunt. 'In fun' is a misogynist oxymoron.

Okay. So, if a man is all alone in the middle of the forest and makes a statement, and there's nobody around to hear him, is he still wrong?

Okay, we're even with the men and women jokes, so let's please just get back to, and stay on the topic of Islam. Okay? Thanks :)

Back