Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Once you see it

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00

YosefHayim

IMG_20150212_043102.jpg

Polar bear.

Looks like a planet of the apes guy or a rooster
Ouh, ouh, I vote for the rooster. Chicken Breakfast tacos are fantastic breakfast with enough Serrano or jalopena (pronounced (Jap, a sound like in hat, low- pen, long e, ia, sounds like a lone followed by uh) peppers on the side, two please! (I' m going to teach you folks to speak Bill Taylor Texan yet! :thumbsup

Ouh, ouh, I vote for the rooster. Chicken Breakfast tacos are fantastic breakfast with enough Serrano or jalopena (pronounced (Jap, a sound like in hat, low- pen, long e, ia, sounds like a lone followed by uh) peppers on the side, two please! (I' m going to teach you folks to speak Bill Taylor Texan yet! :thumbsup

Chicken breakfast taco's sounds good! No hot stuff for me please :)

Back