Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

'Pets first' or man?

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Actually in relation to this, people do time in jail for mutilating animals and acts of other cruelty. Even the law of the land values animals rights over a humans desires to do as he likes.

Animals can really play important roles in our lives. Certain species of dogs are very wise. I know some dogs that make emergency calls, some help in the kitchen (but be careful how you keep fish and meat around), some are good hunters (but not as perfectly as cats would hunt mice) etc...

My in-law told us (the last time I checked) that the specie of chickens he kept was horrible. They were bought when the were just 2days old.

Even after 3 months they refused to grow. They only added few mm in height. It was frustrating.

It annoyed me that these chickens refused to grow ...yet they polished off everything in sight, fought like crazy, disturbed the whole neighborhood...

Their ordure! Incredible! We packed it in bags:angry

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back