Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Pizza Shops In Your Area,Any Favorites????

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
Not the big chain pizzerias,Mom and Pop shops.My favorite place here is a place called Bruno's Pizza,in Boardman Ohio.
What once was : Patric's pizza ,all locations ,pizza queen ,all location ,later prima pasta .

What is now ,Italian kitchen,Vincent's pizzeria,vics I haven't been there in a while and a few others .a local chain is as good but it's not a big one .I believe in three counties .
The old pizza location are historic buildings .

There is as old but not as good as it was .

Caps pizza ,and ninos which was original a true Italian restaurant that served no pizza .also in historical buildings at all locations in my county .

There were 2 places. One between a college town and my parents town and another in the college town. Both are gone now and it’s mostly chain round here…

Hey, the best deal in town is at Schlotsky's on Wednesday. For $10 you get two personal pizzas and they're pretty good. But just to be clear, I'm not claiming them to be the best tasting, although I find them delicious, but the best value. The pizzas are about the size of the ones from Fyre or Blaze.

Oh and you do have to download their app for the deal.

God bless,
Ted

Not the big chain pizzerias,Mom and Pop shops.My favorite place here is a place called Bruno's Pizza,in Boardman Ohio.
Hey All,
Pedone,s NY style pizza in Redondo Beach, California. The best NY style of pizzas west of the Mississippi. Fresh, top quality ingredients and you can taste it. They also have great subs.

So, to pile on:
Thin or thick crust?
What about stuffed crust?
Have you ever had Chicago style pizza? What did you think of it?
What about the latest trend, Detroit style pizza?

Keep walking everybody.
May God bless,
Taz

Hey All,
Pedone,s NY style pizza in Redondo Beach, California. The best NY style of pizzas west of the Mississippi. Fresh, top quality ingredients and you can taste it. They also have great subs.

So, to pile on:
Thin or thick crust?

Keep walking everybody.
May God bless,
Taz
Deep Dish,Thick Crust,No Cheese,Bruno's always makes me a great cheeseless pizza.I know,I'm weird.

Hey All,

So, to pile on:
Thin or thick crust?

Keep walking everybody.
May God bless,
Taz
What is Detroit style?

Hey All,
Detroit style is thick, like focaccia thick, rectangular pizza cooked in cast iron oil pans with a ring of cheese around the edge of the crust. The ring browns and is so tasty.

Keep walking everybody
May God bless,
Taz
A type of silician pizza

Back