Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Pizza Shops In Your Area,Any Favorites????

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
Hey All,
Detroit style is thick, like focaccia thick, rectangular pizza cooked in cast iron oil pans with a ring of cheese around the edge of the crust. The ring browns and is so tasty.

Keep walking everybody
May God bless,
Taz
Sounds yummy.

We have something like this....
It's called pinza.

1704994663856.png

Sounds yummy.

We have something like this....
It's called pinza.

View attachment 15974
That's the good stuff! A cold frothy one, and a slice of that, makes papa a happy camper.
Now if there was only a game on, you'd have the Trinity of life.

Christian, apart from God, all we need is pizza, an ice cold beverage, and football. (And I mean American football. Although, Aussie football, or Rugby will do.)

Keep walking everybody.
May God bless,
Taz

Last edited:
That's the good stuff! A cold frothy one, and a slice of that, makes papa a happy camper.
Now if there was only a game on, you'd have the Trinity of life.

Christian, apart from God, all we need is pizza, an ice cold beverage, and football. (And I mean American football. Although, Aussie football, or Rugby will do.)

Keep walking everybody.
May God bless,
Taz
Only one slice!
Yes on the frothy one. I concur.
No on the football.
Ditto for soccer.
Sorry!
Not a sports girl...

But I DO understand!

Maters Pizza is a local with a few locations . One location now shuttered at one time employed a good friend of mine , we would let him know we were ordering a pizza and he would put extra everything on it for us , good old days ,lol .

JIrv4d7LP4.jpg

Maters Pizza is a local with a few locations . One location now shuttered at one time employed a good friend of mine , we would let him know we were ordering a pizza and he would put extra everything on it for us , good old days ,lol .

JIrv4d7LP4.jpg
Looks tasty but I know what that will do .I make home made pizza like that .lots of grease ,slides well going and out.

Lift stations sound off alarms and septic tanks struggle ,lol

Hey All,
Yea or nay on red pepper flakes on your pizza?
I like them. They add a little zing.
Also, I saw a commercial showing people putting ranch dressing on their pizza.
Has anybody tried this?
I have not. To me, it doesn't look appetizing.

Keep walking everybody.
May God bless,
Taz

JIrv4d7LP4.jpg
Did that even make it to cold leftovers in the morning? Looking gooood!!!

Hey All,
Has anybody tried this?

Keep walking everybody.
May God bless,
Taz
No on ranch but yes to hot 🌶️ pepper flakes .

In our small town (pop. 1,700) we had a small little shop called Log Cabin Pizza. The pizza's were made in a brick oven. It wasn't even big enough to provide indoor seating but they made the best pizza. About two years ago they sold to another owner and the new owner changed the recipe slightly. They kept the business name so I don't know if they had to change the recipe for some reason but apparently it wasn't the best idea since they closed this fall. :sad

Hey All,
Has anybody tried this?

Keep walking everybody.
May God bless,
Taz
Yea to pepper flakes. I also like to sprinkle grated Parmesan cheese sometimes as well, depending on my mood.

Yes, and probably not the best tasting, but the most affordable meal out on pizza is to go to Sam's or Costco.

As far as additions to the pie, about the only one I'm not particularly crazy about is anchovies, but I'll eat 'em if they're on it.

God bless,
Ted

Back