Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Pizza Shops In Your Area,Any Favorites????

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
I probably like Buffalo pizza best because that's what I grew up eating. The neighborhood pizzerias, not the chain ones.
I like Imperial, La Novas and Edies, but many make a great pie Good pepperoni hasn't disappeared from the neighborhood pie.
Also all the neighborhood places make their subs on "Costanzos Bakery" sub rolls.

Oh yeah.
When I first moved here there was a bread store in town that made their own bread.
My husband and I gained weight eating their ciabatta. They closed down about 10 years ago
and there's nothing like theirs.
I think it's a little hard for pizza, but we all have our own taste.
How do you get all this good bread?
When I lived in NYC it wasn't easy to find good Italian bread.
I lived in Whitestone - if you know where that is.
As a Chef, many food purveyors carry premade dough for these products. Back in the day at pizza shops we made all this from scratch by hand.

Sometimes I will pick up fresh from local stores. Nothing beats fresh from scratch.

As a Chef, many food purveyors carry premade dough for these products. Back in the day at pizza shops we made all this from scratch by hand.

Sometimes I will pick up fresh from local stores. Nothing beats fresh from scratch.
I can't speak of all of them but I know that many of the better ones would make the dough from scratch.

I probably like Buffalo pizza best because that's what I grew up eating. The neighborhood pizzerias, not the chain ones.
I like Imperial, La Novas and Edies, but many make a great pie Good pepperoni hasn't disappeared from the neighborhood pie.
Also all the neighborhood places make their subs on "Costanzos Bakery" sub rolls.
I would by their sub buns for the various hotels and country clubs I worked at.

Their products are amazing.

Love the submarines.

Yes, we make the flatbread just like a pizza, sauce cheese and toppings.

Also have used Focaccia, Naan and Ciabatta.

I really do not like pizza at all, but the Ciabatta is really good.
Did you ever try pizza quesadillas?
Flour tortillas, (low carb work as well)
pizza toppings of your choice,
Pizza sauce after heating, (spaghetti sauce will do)

Place toppings on one half of the tortilla,
Fold in half,
Place tortilla in a skillet or griddle,
Heat over low to medium flipping every minute so the tortilla browns as you like.
Remove from heat when cheese is melted and tortilla is browned, and let it cool a couple of minutes so you don't burn your mouth.
While waiting, heat sauce in the microwave.
Dip pizza quesadilla in sauce and enjoy.

Good stuff when you're craving but unable to order actual pizza. It's economical too.

Keep walking everybody.
May God bless,
Taz

Did you ever try pizza quesadillas?
Flour tortillas, (low carb work as well)
pizza toppings of your choice,
Pizza sauce after heating, (spaghetti sauce will do)

Place toppings on one half of the tortilla,
Fold in half,
Place tortilla in a skillet or griddle,
Heat over low to medium flipping every minute so the tortilla browns as you like.
Remove from heat when cheese is melted and tortilla is browned, and let it cool a couple of minutes so you don't burn your mouth.
While waiting, heat sauce in the microwave.
Dip pizza quesadilla in sauce and enjoy.

Good stuff when you're craving but unable to order actual pizza. It's economical too.

Keep walking everybody.
May God bless,
Taz
No I have not.

This is a very simple cooking technique that I am certain my boys will love.

Thank you for this.

LOL
I'm getting worse and worse!

First I used to make my own dough.
Then I started buying freshly made dough.
Now I get dough that's already rolled out and I just put the stuff on it.

Wonder what's next?
NOT FROZEN PIZZA!!!

LOL
I'm getting worse and worse!

First I used to make my own dough.
Then I started buying freshly made dough.
Now I get dough that's already rolled out and I just put the stuff on it.

Wonder what's next?
NOT FROZEN PIZZA!!!
If you eat veggies one they cook that the night before and refrigerate it then heat it up .that's why it's so horrible as left overs

Back