Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Politically Correct Toilets?

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
Aha oh, that's a phenomenal story. Like you say, it would be so funny if it wasn't true.
Seriously though, that's terrifying... unisex toilets because people who think they're something else want to be where they think they should be when they shouldn't?
Argh, brain pain.

Sounds like the law in CT they are trying to pass. If it passes a man who feels more comfortable using the women's bathroom can use it...

I feel far more comfortable using the women's bathroom. I hear they have sofas in there :biggrin

Sounds like the law in CT they are trying to pass. If it passes a man who feels more comfortable using the women's bathroom can use it...

I feel far more comfortable using the women's bathroom. I hear they have sofas in there :biggrin

And gourmet restaurants in the back, but that's all hush-hush. ;)

But seriously, this is disturbing. I don't want guys in the same bathroom as me. That's just creepy. I'd be washing my hands and looking over my shoulder to make sure the man is there because they "feel more like a woman" and not some psycho rapist taking advantage of that.
Um, no thank you.

FYI transsexuals ask for no such thing mentioned in the story why on earth would you want to put everyone on edge. drawing attention to yourself is a good way to end up in a ditch.

I and others just want to be left alone. Every transsexual knows the best way to achieve that is invisibility, forbidding people like yourselves from knowing about me. it's not something afforded to all of us some of us are more "Passable" than others.
Passing (gender) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

unless you were very fortunate or were born with an intersex condition you won't pass at first and will be extremely visible.

Today I look like a female maybe with a slight androgynous twinge to my features... however this wasn't always the case. at first when I begun my transition I looked like a male. The formal standards of care (official medical line) for treating transsexuals dictate that you have to live as a female for 9-15 months prior to receiving hormone therapy.

Now imagine yourself, imagine yourself with depression, now imagine yourself with depression and with your body as is right now, trying to live as the opposite sex.

I personally refused to comply with this cruelty. Instead I got my hormone medications illegally... It's hardly a better situation, if you thought the above situation was cruel imagine begin subject to the wills of a drug dealer.
(oh and didn't I point out most of your friends and family have abandoned you at this moment because your a sick pervert.)

But even in following my path I wasn't completely spared... your transformation from hormones isn't immediate it takes upwards of a year and in many people it dosen't ever finish... (The older you are the less your body can change) for months 1-2 I looked like a male in their early 20's In months 3-5 I looked like a thin effeminate male in their mid/late teens.

But by months 6-9 I had no gender reading... people could not tell my gender. My voice was squarky and shrill like a 13 year old I had notable breast buds but also visible blotches of facial hair on a face with male and female features. long stringy hair hung on a gangly frame with indeterminate curves. far from the desirable androgyny seen in fashion magazines my appearance was very unsettling and abnormal to most onlookers. Regardless of whether I claimed to be male or female.

No matter what toilet (that decision made only ever to avoid conflict) I used I got into trouble with confused looks and ribald comments I was mercifully spared violence in this context but quite alot aren't.

while it's becoming frowned upon in more civilized circles to simply wait for us to come out of said toilets and then beat us into a pulp although it still happens. you need to be aware of that.
McDonald's beating video: Victim is transgender, Maryland attack is hate crime, says advocacy group - New York Daily News

"The police report does not give a motive for the beating, but quotes one of the alleged attackers as saying the fight was "over using a bathroom."

This story as mentioned changing the signs from "female to female and everything else"... is actually managers not low brow enough to dirty themselves in actually beating us. succeed in excluding me and other transsexuals from toilets. in changing the signs. they KNOW it will upset you (the "cissexual" population) hugely and we will cop the blame putting everyone on edge and keep a keen eye out for "pervert trannys and other sex offenders" rather than risk begin misread it encourages us to stay away in general... and I dunno pee on a wall like a stray dog or something.

Last edited by a moderator:
And gourmet restaurants in the back, but that's all hush-hush. ;)
Oh, so that's why you girls always take so long! :lol

But seriously, this is disturbing. I don't want guys in the same bathroom as me. That's just creepy. I'd be washing my hands and looking over my shoulder to make sure the man is there because they "feel more like a woman" and not some psycho rapist taking advantage of that.
Um, no thank you.
Yeah, and what's the bet that no-one considered what you girls thought about having men in your bathroom? What if YOU don't feel comfortable with the men in there? Apparently that's not an issue :screwloose

Oh, so that's why you girls always take so long! :lol

Yeah, and what's the bet that no-one considered what you girls thought about having men in your bathroom? What if YOU don't feel comfortable with the men in there? Apparently that's not an issue :screwloose

Yes, that's why we go in in groups too. And then we take even longer because we have to talk over dinner. ;) You boys all miss out. Then again, we all just talk about you guys anyway so... :lol

And obviously. What was I even thinking anyway? =P

FYI transsexuals ask for no such thing mentioned in the story why on earth would you want to put everyone on edge. drawing attention to yourself is a good way to end up in a ditch.

I and others just want to be left alone. Every transsexual knows the best way to achieve that is invisibility, forbidding people like yourselves from knowing about me. it's not something afforded to all of us some of us are more "Passable" than others.
Passing (gender) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

unless you were very fortunate or were born with an intersex condition you won't pass at first and will be extremely visible.

Today I look like a female maybe with a slight androgynous twinge to my features... however this wasn't always the case. at first when I begun my transition I looked like a male. The formal standards of care (official medical line) for treating transsexuals dictate that you have to live as a female for 9-15 months prior to receiving hormone therapy.

Now imagine yourself, imagine yourself with depression, now imagine yourself with depression and with your body as is right now, trying to live as the opposite sex.

I personally refused to comply with this cruelty. Instead I got my hormone medications illegally... It's hardly a better situation, if you thought the above situation was cruel imagine begin subject to the wills of a drug dealer.
(oh and didn't I point out most of your friends and family have abandoned you at this moment because your a sick pervert.)

But even in following my path I wasn't completely spared... your transformation from hormones isn't immediate it takes upwards of a year and in many people it dosen't ever finish... (The older you are the less your body can change) for months 1-2 I looked like a male in their early 20's In months 3-5 I looked like a thin effeminate male in their mid/late teens.

But by months 6-9 I had no gender reading... people could not tell my gender. My voice was squarky and shrill like a 13 year old I had notable breast buds but also visible blotches of facial hair on a face with male and female features. long stringy hair hung on a gangly frame with indeterminate curves. far from the desirable androgyny seen in fashion magazines my appearance was very unsettling and abnormal to most onlookers. Regardless of whether I claimed to be male or female.

No matter what toilet (that decision made only ever to avoid conflict) I used I got into trouble with confused looks and ribald comments I was mercifully spared violence in this context but quite alot aren't.

while it's becoming frowned upon in more civilized circles to simply wait for us to come out of said toilets and then beat us into a pulp although it still happens. you need to be aware of that.
McDonald's beating video: Victim is transgender, Maryland attack is hate crime, says advocacy group - New York Daily News

"The police report does not give a motive for the beating, but quotes one of the alleged attackers as saying the fight was "over using a bathroom."

This story as mentioned changing the signs from "female to female and everything else"... is actually managers not low brow enough to dirty themselves in actually beating us. succeed in excluding me and other transsexuals from toilets. in changing the signs. they KNOW it will upset you (the "cissexual" population) hugely and we will cop the blame putting everyone on edge and keep a keen eye out for "pervert trannys and other sex offenders" rather than risk begin misread it encourages us to stay away in general... and I dunno pee on a wall like a stray dog or something.

given what you know my past dealing with an assault i wouldnt force any women to deal with that.

i dont even like the idea of being in the same tent with a man who i know is gay. it has to do with my assault. what of a rape victim? or man who was raped by a women(yes women do rape men) sodomy of men isnt done by a man in prison only it happens with women as the perps.

and given you know of my past Jason and the violent encounters I've experienced you must be aware of my own fears.

If horrors are justification for you then it's also justification for me.

and given you know of my past Jason and the violent encounters I've experienced you must be aware of my own fears.

If horrors are justification for you then it's also justification for me.
heres the problem

if you recall the there were two transgnenders i mentioned.one was a women in apperance that had a man's voice who tried to go to the crapper at the same time and still had the male plumbing.

another was one that looked like a man. had throat and hairly legs and dress whenever he wanted to as a woman . the later would be the ones i wouldnt care to be in the ladies room with if was a girl.

nor if i was a woman the former as that one had a tenor voice. you do realise that men for whatever reason while straight cross dress for shows? and if they are in that act where are they going to go?

yes that does happen. that may have been my case with that one that followed me. you have admited that most transgendered still have the sexual organs as before. yet feel the opposite.

that is a problem then. its not cheap for the process is it. the guy that i told you about named larry and wore the skirts while mowing was something for the jerry springer show. he couldnt read and aslo didnt have money for any changes. yet felt he was a woman.

your answer to the him using the womens bathroom?

heres the problem

if you recall the there were two transgnenders i mentioned.one was a women in apperance that had a man's voice who tried to go to the crapper at the same time and still had the male plumbing.

another was one that looked like a man. had throat and hairly legs and dress whenever he wanted to as a woman . the later would be the ones i wouldnt care to be in the ladies room with if was a girl.

nor if i was a woman the former as that one had a tenor voice. you do realise that men for whatever reason while straight cross dress for shows? and if they are in that act where are they going to go?

yes that does happen. that may have been my case with that one that followed me. you have admited that most transgendered still have the sexual organs as before. yet feel the opposite.

that is a problem then. its not cheap for the process is it. the guy that i told you about named larry and wore the skirts while mowing was something for the jerry springer show. he couldnt read and aslo didnt have money for any changes. yet felt he was a woman.

your answer to the him using the womens bathroom?
The majority of my electrologists clientele are natal females I was the first transsexual she had ever encountered. She talks about some of these other clients occasionally and how in some cases they have really extensive thick and dark facial hair that exceeds that of males.

a friend of mine equally suffered a similar hormonal imbalance she has a very deep voice deeper than alot of males she feels very self conscious about it.

Do you think individuals choose to be deformed?

perhaps individuals with facial disfigurements should be disbarred also as they won't meet your aesthetic approval? not classically female enough.

The majority of my electrologists clientele are natal females I was the first transsexual she had ever encountered. She talks about some of these other clients occasionally and how in some cases they have really extensive thick and dark facial hair that exceeds that of males.

a friend of mine equally suffered a similar hormonal imbalance she has a very deep voice deeper than alot of males she feels very self conscious about it.

Do you think individuals choose to be deformed?

perhaps individuals with facial disfigurements should be disbarred also as they won't meet your aesthetic approval? not classically female enough.

please, dont bother with that. i am not even stating that. with a deep voice the man dressed as a woman said i have the plumbing to use a urinal. what does that mean? surely you are aware that he would have just walked into the same bathroom as me and dropped his skirt and urinated in the urinal next to me. so you all want equal treatment right? well then given that the only restroom(i told that story before) was a mens one as the females one was broken so i supposed it was ok for him to share one with me. so men and women should use the same restroom at the same time?

the other looked like a man and talked like a man. he just dressed like woman and neither shaved his legs.

did i beat them up . NO. i even warned larry not to wear such a short skirts as his package did show which i had to see by accident when we went to start the lawnmower. mind you that neigborhoood had kids. so unless you adovocate lewd behavior that wasnt something he should do . i told him that someone would call the cops if he did that enough times. common sense. who in their right mind would mow on a hot florida summer day in high heels and a mini skirt with hoop earings and also with make up on and a short shirt exposing the mid druff? not any woman i know! many a ladies mow lawns here in appropriate wear.

he only did that again once. i reminded him again. and it was stopped. my wife and i helped him out a few times. so that makes me a hater?

I guess that means I could decide to be temperamentally inclined to acknowledge my "feminine side" and enter a restroom "without urinals" seeing as how there is no real prohibition placarded to the contrary. Prove my intentions are disingenuous. In fact, female and male restrooms are segregation and should have been abolished in the 60's. Isn't it amazing how the liberal perception and logic is so keen!?!?

There's still a couple places where PC breaks down...

1) If there are 2 men and one woman riding in a pickup the woman always sits in the middle.

2) The female always sits behind a male on a motorcycle.

I've heard of exceptions here and there. I've been doing a lot of work in front of the house along route 68 a very busy two lane blacktop out of Zelienople, Pa. and I've yet to see the man sitting behind the woman on a bike.

"I and others just want to be left alone . . . "

First, thank you for identifying yourself and sharing your experiences. I can appreciate transparency.

No doubt there is more, much more (depth) than what you shared.

For no other reason than to get a clearer understanding or seeing the bigger picture, I have to ask this one question.

With all that you shared (during those time periods), "What was going on (if anything) between you and God? What was your perspective?"

Again, not to debate, just to see better . . . yes see you, but also to see better the God I serve.

Be blessed, Stay blessed, and be Bold!

First, thank you for identifying yourself and sharing your experiences. I can appreciate transparency.

No doubt there is more, much more (depth) than what you shared.

For no other reason than to get a clearer understanding or seeing the bigger picture, I have to ask this one question.

With all that you shared (during those time periods), "What was going on (if anything) between you and God? What was your perspective?"

Again, not to debate, just to see better . . . yes see you, but also to see better the God I serve.

Be blessed, Stay blessed, and be Bold!
I went to a christian school and I was raised a protestant christian, I lost my faith age 11-12ish when I both developed gender dysphoria and very severe bullying (linked with the start of puberty) and praying granted didn't help me. I left Christianity without any hostility towards it.

I've always been consistently atheistic after that easing my pain through other means, however they were insufficient and at ages 16 and 18 I attempted suicide. Prior to attempting suicide one significant and notable personality change marking the shift is the devleopment of a spiritual sense where I pray to various deities to help me I also see out other assistance aswell medical for example. failing that I would withdraw completely and attempt suicide.

I was going through these symptoms again at age 20, however this time in my desperation I found access to said hormone therapy. It actually broke me out of my suicidal bent.
Its strange you feel it changing things inside you feel it but you can't see it... you wake up one day after a terrible nights sleep look down and you have a pair of boobs.
I noted that in my darkest hours I prayed and cried out for something like this to happen. This wasn't divine healing it was medical intervention.

It was after 9 months after I started hormones that I had my encounter with a christian landlord and he tormented me for the next 3 months afterward I felt compelled to seek you all out for some unknowable reason and I came here.

Back