Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Post Your Last Text!!

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
(I was asked, sarcastically, why I was leaving this job for the one with Kenwood)

Because that whole male underwear model thing just didn't work out.

Everyday is a miracle; Every moment is a grace; Every heartbeat is a blessing; Every breath is from the LORD. " May God bless you always!".

Everyday is a miracle; Every moment is a grace; Every heartbeat is a blessing; Every breath is from the LORD. " May God bless you always!".

Gg, why am I not surprise that you sent this text to someone? I'll tell you why. Because you most clearly have the Spiritual Gift of exhortation, and you have embraced this Gift in a beautiful way that others are edified and the Lord is Glorified. :yes I was blessed by this post, and I'm sure the person who received it was as well. Thanks be to God! :)

when you feel empty, sad and alone just don't forget that there will always be TWO good freinds who will never leave you..

GOD up there and Me down here..
God bless your day!

Back