Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Post Your Pet

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
kiwidan I think you forgot to post a pic of solar dog. A glowing pic at night would be awesome. This sounds like the kind of dog the Simpson's would have. You don't live in Springfield, do you? :shades

Angel and reba, those are so cute! We have an early run on ear abnormalities. Those are the kind of things that make these guys so adorable!

jasonc is that a malamute or husky? Our first dog was a 90-pount Alaskan malamute. She was my baby.
Wolf with Alaskan husky.female.the male is big.

Here is my Sheldon or Shelly for short. Yes, he's named after Sheldon from the Big Bang Theory. :lol

412427405.jpg

412427404.jpg

412427403.jpg

Boidae21 he's gorgeous! Looks like you take him out to the park to run around. Love that! Just got back from the park with Murphy!

Thank you! In case anyone is wondering he is a Pomsky. Half Husky and half Pomeranian.

We haven't been recently and as it gets too hot (mainly for me) the closer it gets to summer here in Central Florida the times we go to the dog park are few and far between till next October or so.

kiwidan I think you forgot to post a pic of solar dog. A glowing pic at night would be awesome. This sounds like the kind of dog the Simpson's would have. You don't live in Springfield, do you? :shades

Angel and reba, those are so cute! We have an early run on ear abnormalities. Those are the kind of things that make these guys so adorable!

jasonc is that a malamute or husky? Our first dog was a 90-pount Alaskan malamute. She was my baby.

I think solar dog is cursed. I took a photo but it said file to big, I have never had thar problem before, so I went to take another picture and it switched my phone off, everytime I went to take another picture of it, my phone cut out.

Cursed, cursed I tell you.

Tin garden solar dog.

Last edited:
Thank you! In case anyone is wondering he is a Pomsky. Half Husky and half Pomeranian.

We haven't been recently and as it gets too hot (mainly for me) the closer it gets to summer here in Central Florida the times we go to the dog park are few and far between till next October or so.
We shave our dog.I lI've near the central counties.Orlando isn't far

We shave our dog.I lI've near the central counties.Orlando isn't far

I worked as a kennel tech and a vet tech. One of the things that I learned is to never shave a double coated breed, especially a husky or malamute as not only does the fur protect them from the cold, but also the heat and the sun. Although, they do heat up much much quicker.

Also, many will not grow their fur back the same. I have seen a husky shaved and when it grows in it's rough and straggly.

I worked as a kennel tech and a vet tech. One of the things that I learned is to never shave a double coated breed, especially a husky or malamute as not only does the fur protect them from the cold, but also the heat and the sun. Although, they do heat up much much quicker.

Also, many will not grow their fur back the same. I have seen a husky shaved and when it grows in it's rough and straggly.
My daughter is a master groomer.they don't shave them like that

Cheyenne would lounge long with out the coat and also sheds less.

That is one advantage to shaving them. Less shedding to deal with, especially around this time of year.

I just combed Shelly out and could have made another dog his size out of the fur...lol

That is one advantage to shaving them. Less shedding to deal with, especially around this time of year.

I just combed Shelly out and could have made another dog his size out of the fur...lol
Nevermind the clogged ac filters .

jasonc did you buy her from a special breeder since she's half wolf?
Not half,mostly Huskey.mom was some wolf.imagine Cheyenne, all brown with brown eyes.the size being the same.wolves are bigger then Great danes.the female will weight over 100 lbs.Cheyenne as you can tell isn't close to a hundred. I have seen both parents.Cheyenne has her dad's eyes,color scheme in her fur.brown would be black with the white being the same.she has his personality.wolf hybrids are wildlife in some states and thus I would be breaking the law if the percentage was higher. A vet would have reported it.she does have wolf in her.the teeth,short ears and the white tipped tail.

Does she bark? I heard Huskey's don't.

Star doesn't bark ever. I think she's barked twice in her life. She is soooo laid back. Not like a chihuahua at all!

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back