Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Photographs Post Yourself

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
my dad age is 61 and he was 14 when kennedy was shot.

theo you must be at least 50 something to remember that.

I'm 52. Even though I was only 5 when Kennedy was shot, I still remember it because they showed it again and again on TV and it got imprinted on my mind. I remember asking my dad why they kept showing that same man getting shot. I don't think I understood his answer, since I didn't know what "president" meant, but I still remember seeing it. In fact, it's one of my earliest memories. I think the only one before that would be the time I fell down a flight of stairs.

Hmm... I have to think about this... It might explain some stuff.

I'm 52. Even though I was only 5 when Kennedy was shot, I still remember it because they showed it again and again on TV and it got imprinted on my mind. I remember asking my dad why they kept showing that same man getting shot. I don't think I understood his answer, since I didn't know what "president" meant, but I still remember seeing it. In fact, it's one of my earliest memories. I think the only one before that would be the time I fell down a flight of stairs.

Hmm... I have to think about this... It might explain some stuff.

and you havent been right since, your the same age as my wife nearly.

i can call you ancient and get away with it :tongue

and you havent been right since, your the same age as my wife nearly.

i can call you ancient and get away with it :tongue

You say I'm "nearly" as old as your wife. Are you sure you can get away with it?

You say I'm "nearly" as old as your wife. Are you sure you can get away with it?

you are on an island nation in the middle of the ocean and i in america,lol
i can ban you,lol
but i have a soft spot for donkey as that was part of my call sign in afghanistan,lol

i do believe that as well. even though i'm a step-dad and grandpa.

pray for grandson. He is having issues with bouts of anger and his biological dad has rejected him and told him in essence you arent my son.

i wish i could be his dad ,but he lives in north carolina and i in Florida.

i have mentored him before.

Beautiful family Burr :yes

Danus, I'm late in responding to your pic. Beautiful girls you have. When I'm not watching my son play baseball, I'm sitting in the waiting room for my daughters at ballet. Not as fun, 'cause they don't let you go back and watch. But, that's an awesome thing for a dad! :thumbsup

I could not agree with Mike more there. You have some precious girls! Then children are real gems aren't they?

:yes :yes :yes

Thank you, Burresor! As sappy as it sounds, she'll be a teenager in a blink of an eye. Cherish every day with her. (I'm sure you do. just sayin') :)

Mine is a boy. He is already grown so much. Still seeing him grow at the rate he is, I can only imagine how much harder it is on some of the other parents here as they watch their angels gradually make their way to adulthood.

Thanks Guy's.
It's all girly at my house for sure and the new baby station is closed, so maybe I'll have a grandson some day, but I would not trade my little ladies for anything. My oldest is now 10. Rolling eyes and gett'en sassy....pray for her :lol

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back