Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Prayer __] Pray for me for god to take me to him i cant bear my suffering any more

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
When you live like me you are forced to believe death is a healing. I know death is the end to my suffering. Being capable of healed and helping others. I didn't see that happen for 7 years. But it is getting worse every day. Helping others why don't You try to help me instead of asking me to be healed and help others. Did you try to pray for me? I don't think so .but you are asking me to fulfill my duty of helping others when I need help myself. You seem to be forcing me to do what you have no interest in doing. Instead of trying to understand you. And pray for you many prefer to be critical of you. Is history repeating it self. I am seeing many people very similar to job's friends in what they are saying.

Please I need people who pray for me instead of pouring fuel on my suffering by their mean critics
Proverbs 27:6 KJV
Faithful are the wounds of a friend; but the kisses of an enemy are deceitful.

God is not subject to our circumstances. His power, His promises, His truth are the same no matter what situation we're in. If, then, the verses I offered you don't "work," it isn't that they are unable to do so, but that you are unwilling for them to do so.

Not for the Christian who is a temple of the Holy Spirit. The devil cannot possess those who are possessed of God.

Again, if you are not a prisoner, held captive by this person, then you cannot be "possessed" by him unless you allow it. If he controls everything in your life but you are not his prisoner, then you have given him control. But if you've given him control, you can take away that control.

And you are not literally possessed by this "servant of the devil." Only the devil (or his demons) can literally possess a person, forcing them to act in ways they would rather not. Not even the Holy Spirit dominates a person in the way demons do. Anyway, your abuser is not the devil and cannot possess like the devil can, even though you've told yourself the lie that he can. It actually sounds like you're making excuses for the abuse you're living in.

Well, are you his prisoner, kept in a room or jail cell, unable to leave? If not, then such experiences you have allowed and thus ought to be blamed. A person who sticks his hand in a fire and will not remove it cannot complain that it burns him. The only reason he is suffering from the fire is because he won't remove his hand from it.

No man has greater power than God. If God, the Spirit, is within you, no man has the power to overcome Him in you and within your mind make it hard for you to read the Bible; for the only way to do the latter is to first accomplish the former.

Who is greater? The Holy Spirit, the Spirit of God, within you, or this abusive man? Can a mere man overcome God? Surely, you don't think God is so small and weak.

But you aren't possessed by him. You can't be; not if you're one of God's children and indwelt by the Holy Spirit. It is a lie you're telling yourself that this man has the power over you that you believe he has. Have you left the company of this "servant of the devil"? If not, why do you remain? Have you lied to yourself and told yourself that you cannot leave?

It's actually very clear that your claim to have "tried" God's word is false, since the outcome of your trying does not align with what God's word says. I've already offered you a number of verses which, if you'd been living by faith in them, and acting upon them, would have liberated you from the lies - and abuse - under which you've been living.

Really, though, we've only got your word, your side of things, about what's going on in your life. For all we know, everything you've written could be totally false. Perhaps your abuser is no such thing. Perhaps things are just as you say. We can only trust that we've got something like the truth from you and realize we can answer with only a part of the full picture of what's going on. And so, our advice is correspondingly limited.

What isn't subject to circumstances, or to our limited knowledge, though, is God's Truth, promises and power. And so, we can only tell you about these things and hope God will use our doing so to some good end in your life. None of us, though, can save you from your situation. That's God's domain - and yours - not ours.

Did you first submit yourself to God - and remain submitted to Him - in the years you prayed for, and fought the devil? Read James 4:7. If you are not humbly submitted to God, you are in rebellion to Him and cannot hope, then, to resist the devil successfully. And in any case, you are not relieved of prayer and resisting the devil because you don't see the results you'd like to see. God changes people on His schedule, not ours. We are to remain faithful in those things He's told us to do, regardless of what we do, or don't, see.

So? This is how the unsaved are toward God. It's natural for them. You can't expect a lost person, bound under the World, the Flesh and the devil to love God, or have warm feelings about the Gospel. This is why we must pray and continue to do so, manifesting Christ to them, perhaps for many decades. This is our "job," not to decide when they ought to like hearing about God and salvation.

Of course, God is watching. But He isn't harmed, or lessened, by a sinner acting like a sinner. (What else would they act like?) God's perfect. He doesn't need us to want Him; He is not diminished by our disdain toward Him, or our blasphemy. He commands us not to do these things, for our sakes, not His. We're damaged by our sin; God isn't.

Don't project your responsibility onto God. If you're poking an angry bear with a stick and it turns and savages you, it isn't God's fault but your own. Remaining with your abuser when you aren't his prisoner is a choice you've made and for which you - not God - is responsible. That remaining hurts you doesn't somehow shift the blame to God. If you want the pain to stop, run away from the bear!

I am praying to find believers who can believe me and understand me I haven't found anybody who believe my story and try to understand me

I am praying to find believers who can believe me and understand me I haven't found anybody who believe my story and try to understand me

It's not that I don't understand but that I do - at least, as far as you've explained. I think what you are really indicating here is that you won't listen to anyone who disagrees with what you've been telling yourself and doing.

It's not that I don't understand but that I do - at least, as far as you've explained. I think what you are really indicating here is that you won't listen to anyone who disagrees with what you've been telling yourself and doing.

For his glory and Tenchy, I believe the devil is trying to deceive you. That is exactly what he wants. He wants you to misunderstand me call me a liar and be critical of me and my story and accuse me of offending God. Instead of trying to understand me and pray for me. So don't fall prey for his deception.
If you read this and think the same way you did you are still buying his deception.

One thing you might do is find some YouTube clips on line from people who committed suicide and survived although dead for a short time. Apparently, according to Jordan Peterson, women are more likely to commit suicide and men are more likely to kill themselves. Men use lethal force. Women on the whole are not as aggressive and are more likely to survive. Anyway, I saw one of these, a woman, and she warned strongly against suicide and that it is not forgivable. I suppose if you survived and asked forgiveness before dying it might be different, but if one is completely and effectively successful, those moments might not be there.

One can ask God to take one, one cannot take oneself. The former is submission and faith. The latter is unbelief and rebellion. Even if the outcome is the same, death, the methods could hardly be more different.

For his glory and Tenchy, I believe the devil is trying to deceive you. That is exactly what he wants. He wants you to misunderstand me call me a liar and be critical of me and my story and accuse me of offending God. Instead of trying to understand me and pray for me. So don't fall prey for his deception.
If you read this and think the same way you did you are still buying his deception.
No sir, the devil is deceiving you that if you kill yourself, in which he wants you to do, then you will be Jesus in heaven. That is a flat out lie of Satan who wants to steal any faith you might have and kill yourself so you will no longer be here to share the gospel with others that need to hear it preached to them.

This is your third thread on the same subject of suicide since March 19. Why three different threads? Are you waiting for someone to tell you it's alright to kill yourself and that you will be in heaven? It's not going to happen according to the many scriptures you have been given.

I have no doubt that you are being oppressed, but after three threads with everyone telling you the same thing it's about time you start trusting in God instead of trying to hold on to your misery. God never said life was going to be filled with Butterflies and gumdrops, but that through much persecution for the sake of Christ for theirs is the kingdom of heaven, Matthew 5:10-12; John 15:18-23; 2 Timothy 3:10-12. It's not up to use to try and change you, but only you can do this yourself. Many of us have been to hell and back even wanting to commit suicide, but finally had enough and turned to Jesus in our time of desperation and laid it all at the foot of the cross.

Don't say that you have done this many times as you may have, but have not surrendered all of yourself to Christ Jesus and picked up your own cross to follow after Him. Be honest with yourself as you think about everything everyone has said to you. You do not need a fourth thread, but to take into account what all of us have said to you and showed you what the scriptures teach on this.

For his glory and Tenchy, I believe the devil is trying to deceive you.

Well, as a deceived person, it's not a surprise you'd project your own condition onto us. As I already showed you, though, God is about Life and Light, not Death. It is the devil who "steals, kills and destroys," who "seeks to devour," who is a "murderer from the beginning." Jesus came to give us life more abundant, to give us rest and peace in himself, to manifest himself in and through us. Who, then, does your suicidal thinking reflect? Not God. Not Christ.

John 10:9-10
9 I am the door: by me if any man enter in, he shall be saved, and shall go in and out, and find pasture.
10 The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.

Matthew 11:28-30
28 Come unto me, all you who labour and are heavy burdened, and I will give you rest.
29 Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and you shall find rest unto your souls.
30 For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.

John 14:6
6 Jesus said unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life...

John 1:4
4 In him was life; and the life was the light of men.

He wants you to misunderstand me call me a liar and be critical of me and my story and accuse me of offending God.

What the devil wants is for you to be sensitive and defensive so that, when you encounter the hard truth about your thinking, when the Light of God's Truth exposes the lies in your thought-life, you refuse it as "being critical" and "offensive" rather than as curative and liberating, which it actually is. We tell you the truth - difficult as it might be for you to hear - because it can heal and free you.

John 8:12
12 Then spoke Jesus again unto them, saying, I am the light of the world: he who follows me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life.

John 8:36
36 If the Son therefore shall make you free, you shall be free indeed.

John 8:44-45
44 ...the devil was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaks a lie, he speaks of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.
45 And because I tell you the truth, you believe me not.

Instead of trying to understand me and pray for me. So don't fall prey for his deception.

It is, as I already said, exactly because I do understand you, or, at least, the truth about the lies you've adopted, that I write what I have to you. I have shown you from God's word the truth about the death obsession you have, not a deception. Do you deny Christ is Light and Life, as the Bible says? Do you deny that Jesus came to give us an abundant life, as the Bible says? Do you deny that God made you to manifest Jesus in your life, as the Bible says? These are all things I've already pointed out to you, citing Scripture itself. Who, then, is deceived? The person who says they are a child of the God of Life but who desires death? Or the person who quotes God's own word, declaring that He is not about Death, but about Life?

Don't continue to fall prey to the devil's deception.

Last edited:
Indescribable 14 years mental and physical trauma. Terminal mental and physical suffering . Became useless and disgracful. Have no place in this world. No relief, no peace, no sleep, no hope,no future,no solution, But full of darkness,desperation,bondage,agony,suffering,pain, degradation, hatred, I need one thing God to take me to him please pray for me for God to take me and give me a relief. Nothing else can help me
Your brother in Jesus.

Praying for you.

Can you please share if you have unforgiveness against anyone?

I will continue to pray.

JLB

Well, as a deceived person, it's not a surprise you'd project your own condition onto us. As I already showed you, though, God is about Life and Light, not Death. It is the devil who "steals, kills and destroys," who "seeks to devour," who is a "murderer from the beginning." Jesus came to give us life more abundant, to give us rest and peace in himself, to manifest himself in and through us. Who, then, does your suicidal thinking reflect? Not God. Not Christ.

John 10:9-10
9 I am the door: by me if any man enter in, he shall be saved, and shall go in and out, and find pasture.
10 The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.

Matthew 11:28-30
28 Come unto me, all you who labour and are heavy burdened, and I will give you rest.
29 Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and you shall find rest unto your souls.
30 For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.

John 14:6
6 Jesus said unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life...

John 1:4
4 In him was life; and the life was the light of men.

What the devil wants is for you to be sensitive and defensive so that, when you encounter the hard truth about your thinking, when the Light of God's Truth exposes the lies in your thought-life, you refuse it as "being critical" and "offensive" rather than as curative and liberating, which it actually is. We tell you the truth - difficult as it might be for you to hear - because it can heal and free you.

John 8:12
12 Then spoke Jesus again unto them, saying, I am the light of the world: he who follows me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life.

John 8:36
36 If the Son therefore shall make you free, you shall be free indeed.

John 8:44-45
44 ...the devil was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaks a lie, he speaks of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.
45 And because I tell you the truth, you believe me not.

It is, as I already said, exactly because I do understand you, or, at least, the truth about the lies you've adopted, that I write what I have to you. I have shown you from God's word the truth about the death obsession you have, not a deception. Do you deny Christ is Light and Life, as the Bible says? Do you deny that Jesus came to give us an abundant life, as the Bible says? Do you deny that God made you to manifest Jesus in your life, as the Bible says? These are all things I've already pointed out to you, citing Scripture itself. Who, then, is deceived? The person who says they are a child of the God of Life but who desires death? Or the person who quotes God's own word, declaring that He is not about Death, but about Life?

Don't continue to fall prey to the devil's deception.

I will do my best to be honest before God. Am I being deceived by Satan? I have to feel pity for my self may be I am tortured to the point of being deceived by Satan. I suffered to the point of being deceived by Satan that Jesus will not do anything. He forced me to believe that there is no way out of this misery. He forced me to to want to die in a way no one of his servants died. Like some one said death should be something you earn for serving Christ. Or it should be a gift directly from him. Death has a purpose and a role. Although Satan is torturing me every moment to lose my faith in earning death or receive it as a gift from God. I am lying down under the cross of Christ clinging to my faith in him. My prayer is to die there under his cross.

I don't believe what Jesus mean by abundant life is living longer in this world. Only cowards say that. Abundant life is eternal life it isn't measured by time in this world at least not now before his millennium kingdom. But I don't see his purpose in suicide. It is not how I want to end my journey. I wish to serve him, to follow his footsteps and die the way he did glorifying his father, my father. That is The purpose and role of death from God.

You said " God made you to manifest Christ In your life" although I don't interpret it the way you do I admit it is a powerful word. I don't see it as a requirement from me . I see it as a grace of God as a gift of God. It reminds me how I was made.

No sir, the devil is deceiving you that if you kill yourself, in which he wants you to do, then you will be Jesus in heaven. That is a flat out lie of Satan who wants to steal any faith you might have and kill yourself so you will no longer be here to share the gospel with others that need to hear it preached to them.

This is your third thread on the same subject of suicide since March 19. Why three different threads? Are you waiting for someone to tell you it's alright to kill yourself and that you will be in heaven? It's not going to happen according to the many scriptures you have been given.

I have no doubt that you are being oppressed, but after three threads with everyone telling you the same thing it's about time you start trusting in God instead of trying to hold on to your misery. God never said life was going to be filled with Butterflies and gumdrops, but that through much persecution for the sake of Christ for theirs is the kingdom of heaven, Matthew 5:10-12; John 15:18-23; 2 Timothy 3:10-12. It's not up to use to try and change you, but only you can do this yourself. Many of us have been to hell and back even wanting to commit suicide, but finally had enough and turned to Jesus in our time of desperation and laid it all at the foot of the cross.

Don't say that you have done this many times as you may have, but have not surrendered all of yourself to Christ Jesus and picked up your own cross to follow after Him. Be honest with yourself as you think about everything everyone has said to you. You do not need a fourth thread, but to take into account what all of us have said to you and showed you what the scriptures teach on this.
This is a very good and straight answered post. Excellent! Hit the nail on the head!

Praying for you.

Can you please share if you have unforgiveness against anyone?

I will continue to pray.

JLB

Thank you. I will keep praying for God to raise more brothers to pray for me.
About your question my worst enemy that servant of the devil I have forgiven him. And if can forgive him there is no body literally no body I can't forgive. Because nobody not even Hitler is capable of doing what he is doing to me.
Thanks again for your prayer pray for me for God to build my faith in him. To set me free from that servant of the devil and as a last resort to take me to him.

I will do my best to be honest before God. Am I being deceived by Satan? I have to feel pity for my self may be I am tortured to the point of being deceived by Satan. I suffered to the point of being deceived by Satan that Jesus will not do anything. He forced me to believe that there is no way out of this misery.

No. If you're a born-again child of God, you have within you the very Spirit of God Almighty, giving to you the life of Christ, and exerting his infinite power in you to change, strengthen, comfort and teach you - if you are remaining submitted, in love, to his control of you throughout each day.

Titus 3:4-7 (ESV)
4 But when the goodness and loving kindness of God our Savior appeared,
5 he saved us, not because of works done by us in righteousness, but according to his own mercy, by the washing of regeneration and renewal of the Holy Spirit,
6 whom he poured out on us richly through Jesus Christ our Savior,
7 so that being justified by his grace we might become heirs according to the hope of eternal life.

1 Corinthians 6:19-20 (ESV)
19 Or do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit within you, whom you have from God? You are not your own,
20 for you were bought with a price. So glorify God in your body.

Romans 8:13-14 (ESV)
13 For if you live according to the flesh you will die, but if by the Spirit you put to death the deeds of the body, you will live.
14 For all who are led by the Spirit of God are sons of God.

Ephesians 3:16 (ESV)
16 that according to the riches of his glory he may grant you to be strengthened with power through his Spirit in your inner being,

2 Corinthians 3:18 (ESV)
18 And we all, with unveiled face, beholding the glory of the Lord, are being transformed into the same image from one degree of glory to another. For this comes from the Lord who is the Spirit.

Philippians 2:13 (ESV)
13 for it is God who works in you, both to will and to work for his good pleasure.

(See also: John 16:8; 16:13, 1 Corinthians 2:10-16; 2 Corinthians 1:3-5; Hebrews 12:5-11; Galatians 5:22-23)

If you're God's child, the devil has no power to make you do anything. "Greater is he who is in you than he who is in the world," the Bible says. God's word says also that those who belong to Christ are dead to the World, the flesh and the devil but have been made alive unto God by the Holy Spirit, able to enjoy and serve God in love, faith, and power.

Galatians 5:24 (ESV)
24 And those who belong to Christ Jesus have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires.

Romans 6:6-7 (ESV)
6 We know that our old self was crucified with him in order that the body of sin might be brought to nothing, so that we would no longer be enslaved to sin.
7 For one who has died has been set free from sin.

Galatians 6:14 (ESV)
14 But far be it from me to boast except in the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ, by which the world has been crucified to me, and I to the world.

Colossians 3:1-3 (ESV)
1 If then you have been raised with Christ, seek the things that are above, where Christ is, seated at the right hand of God.
2 Set your minds on things that are above, not on things that are on earth.
3 For you have died, and your life is hidden with Christ in God.

Galatians 2:20 (ESV)
20 I have been crucified with Christ. It is no longer I who live, but Christ who lives in me. And the life I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me.

Through death of the sin-cursed, rebellious, enslaved person you used to be, and given new, spiritual life by the Holy Spirit, you may live in joy, peace, power, love and holiness with God. Why aren't you? Is the devil so much greater than God? Are your circumstances so much bigger than God? Is you pain so much stronger than God? If so, your God is not the God of the Bible, but a shrunken, shriveled, weak cartoon of the Real Thing - which is going to be a big part of why you're so much under the hardships of your life.

Although Satan is torturing me every moment to lose my faith in earning death or receive it as a gift from God. I am lying down under the cross of Christ clinging to my faith in him. My prayer is to die there under his cross.

There is death at the cross, but it is not physical death but the death of your Self, of who you are without God, full of sin, and rebellion, and enslavement to the World, the Flesh and the devil (Ephesians 2:1-6; Titus 3:3-8; Colossians 1:19-22). At the cross of Christ, you may fully free of these things, living in new life in Jesus, joyful and at rest in him, no matter what your circumstances may be, suffering, even, for his sake.

Wishing for physical death, for relief from suffering, is to wish for the wrong thing. For the apostle Paul, death was just the doorway into direct, eternal fellowship with Christ, whom he loved. Paul didn't wish for death and relief but for Christ, to be "absent from the body but present with the Lord."

Philippians 3:7-10 (ESV)
7 But whatever gain I had, I counted as loss for the sake of Christ.
8 Indeed, I count everything as loss because of the surpassing worth of knowing Christ Jesus my Lord. For his sake I have suffered the loss of all things and count them as rubbish, in order that I may gain Christ
9 and be found in him, not having a righteousness of my own that comes from the law, but that which comes through faith in Christ, the righteousness from God that depends on faith—
10 that I may know him and the power of his resurrection, and may share his sufferings, becoming like him in his death,

Is this you? Is Christ, the Lord of Life and Light, your preoccupation? Or is death filling your view? From what you've written, Christ is not your Grand Obsession. In this, lies most of your problem.

I don't believe what Jesus mean by abundant life is living longer in this world. Only cowards say that. Abundant life is eternal life it isn't measured by time in this world at least not now before his millennium kingdom.

No. The "abundant life" Jesus offers to us is himself. Jesus is the "abundant life." Remember, he said, "I am the Way, the Truth, and the LIFE." (John 14:6) The apostle Paul wrote also that Jesus was the believer's life:

Colossians 3:4 (ESV)
4 When Christ who is your life appears, then you also will appear with him in glory.

The apostle John wrote, too that Jesus was Life:

John 1:1-5 (ESV)
1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
2 He was in the beginning with God.
3 All things were made through him, and without him was not any thing made that was made.
4 In him was life, and the life was the light of men.
5 The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome it.

A Christian has eternal life in Jesus. From him, in being in him, they have eternal life. Do you have him? Are you in Jesus who is Abundant Life?

Continued below.

You said " God made you to manifest Christ In your life" although I don't interpret it the way you do I admit it is a powerful word. I don't see it as a requirement from me . I see it as a grace of God as a gift of God. It reminds me how I was made.

It is a requirement. It's what you (and I) were made for. The apostle Paul made this point very powerfully:

2 Corinthians 4:6-11 (ESV)
6 For God, who said, “Let light shine out of darkness,” has shone in our hearts to give the light of the knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Jesus Christ.
7 But we have this treasure in jars of clay, to show that the surpassing power belongs to God and not to us.
8 We are afflicted in every way, but not crushed; perplexed, but not driven to despair;
9 persecuted, but not forsaken; struck down, but not destroyed;
10 always carrying in the body the death of Jesus, so that the life of Jesus may also be manifested in our bodies.
11 For we who live are always being given over to death for Jesus’ sake, so that the life of Jesus also may be manifested in our mortal flesh.

Philippians 1:21 (ESV)
21 For to me to live is Christ...

2 Corinthians 3:18 (ESV)
18 And we all, with unveiled face, beholding the glory of the Lord, are being transformed into the same image from one degree of glory to another. For this comes from the Lord who is the Spirit.

2 Corinthians 2:14-15 (ESV)
14 But thanks be to God, who in Christ always leads us in triumphal procession, and through us spreads the fragrance of the knowledge of him everywhere.
15 For we are the aroma of Christ to God...

Your life (and mine) are not about us, but about our Savior, Lord and Creator, Jesus Christ. We were created as vessels for his use, vessels in, and through, whom he might communicate himself. Until you settle into this fact, you will never find the indescribable peace and rest that you can only find in being who your Creator made you to be.

2 Timothy 2:21 (ESV)
21 Therefore, if anyone cleanses himself from what is dishonorable, he will be a vessel for honorable use, set apart as holy, useful to the master of the house, ready for every good work.

Philippians 3:12-14 (ESV)
12 Not that I have already obtained this or am already perfect, but I press on to make it my own, because Christ Jesus has made me his own.
13 Brothers, I do not consider that I have made it my own. But one thing I do: forgetting what lies behind and straining forward to what lies ahead,
14 I press on toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus.

I can't take it anymore literally literally. Anyone reading this take a moment and pray for me. I am terrified. I am scared of the level of my suffering. I was praying half an hour ago. I asked God to speak with in my dream. I wish you could see the amount of my suffering you will be terrified. If this is not going to stop very very soon I am scared of to think of what I will be. I am praying to God to rescue me or take me to him. I need him to answer me. I literally can't take it anymore.

A lot of people struggle. Life is hard for everyone. There are so many things to be greatful for. Try helping others. We all need. God can bless us through it. It connects us to our purpose. You are made in the image of God. He can take what the devil ment for evil and turn it for our good. He is not far from a broken heart. He has one too. He loved us and died for us even when we were still sinners. Lay your burdens down. He has divine appointments. Keep looking for him in life. He is preparing heaven for those who have given their hearts to him. We are saved, being saved and will be saved. He is coming for us at the right time. We all feel the burden of that. We all long for heaven. Just keep at it. Nothing is going to be easy.

Back