Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Prayer __] Pray for me to get better

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00

Fembot

God help me to control my depression and to have the courage to do what makes me happy.

Thank you

Fembot said:
God help me to control my depression and to have the courage to do what makes me happy.

Thank you

I'm so sorry you have trouble with that Fembot. Of course I'll pray for your courage and that your depression will be taken away...forever! :pray

I just saw something that may make you feel better. In the past you said you see numbers. My numbers are 1 & 4. As I was about to post this I noticed that you posted yours at 4:14. :lol :yes It's a good sign. Smile sweetie...God loves you.

:waving Fembot~

Dear sister~

In the Bible there is the story about David and his men, who had been away for thier home fighting the enemies of Israel. They came home weary from battle~ and what did they find? All thier possesions of value, thier women and children had been taken by another enemy while they were gone. :o The men who followed David to battle became so depressed and angry with him that they threatened to stone him to death... but David did somethingy that turned the whole situation back round again. :biggrin

What did David do? let's leave a it mystery~ for now. :shrug But first~ let's look at the most desparetly sad man in all the world... :crying2

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~:heart

If there is one place where our Lord Jesus most fully becomes the joy and comfort of His people, and it is where He plunged deepest into the depths of despair.
Come close then, weary souls, and behold the Man in the garden of Gethsemane~ behold His heart so brimming with love that He cannot hold it inâ€â€so full of sorrow that it must find a way out of Him and the bloody sweat seeped down His face, and fell on the ground. Behold the Man as they drove the nails into His hands and feet. Look up, and see the anguished image of your suffering Lord.

Mark Him, as His ruby drops of blood wind round His thorny crown, and adorn His brow with priceless gems of our King of Misery. Behold the Man when all His bones are out of joint, and He is poured out like water and brought to the dust of death. Even God the Father forsook Him, and hell surrounded Him. Behold and see, was there ever sorrow like this in all the miseries of this world?

All who pass by draw near and look on this spectacle of grief, unique, unparalleled, a wonder to men and angels, a phenomenon unmatched. Behold the Emperor of Woe who has no equal or rival in His agonies! Gaze on Him, you who weep, for if there be no consolation in a crucified Christ there is no joy in earth or heaven~ without in the ransom price of His blood there is no hope, no hope of heaven, no joy in you, and the right hand of God will not know pleasures ~ forevermore. :heart

We only need to sit more frequently at the foot of His cross to be always less troubled with our doubts and depressions. We only have to see His sorrows, and our sorrows we will be ashamed to mention; let us gaze into His wounds and find healing for our own. If we would live rightly~ it must be by the reflection of His death~~~ if we desire to rise in dignity, it must be by considering His humiliation and His great sorrow

"But we are not Chirst, some may say, of course He could take the abuse."

But what DID David do?
:chin

He commanded his heart to BE ENCOURAGED~ Why are you cast down, O my soul? And why are you disquieted within me? Hope in God; For I shall yet praise Him, The help of my countenance and my God. Psalm 42:11

:pray Lord~ I pray our precious Fembot will be strenthened in Your word~ and that You will teach her to put courage into her heart when it is sad, to assure herself of Your wonderful faithfulness, and Your intense understanding of her feelings. Help her to lift up her eyes to the cross, and be filled with hope, for she has been given eyes that can see beyond it~ to the new life of Jesus' resurrection! :biggrin

:amen

Fembot I will be praying for you! I have had problems with depression also.

I pray that God will help lift this burden off you! I pray you find the courage. :)

~Love your Brother in Christ,
Colton

I will pray for you, hang in there and keep the faith! :)

God Bless!

Fembot said:
What keeps me going Colton is to remember that it's all a test of my strength.

Our strength, when tested, will always fall short. It is not our own strength we can rely on, but the strength and power of God Almighty. As the old song says, "We are weak, but He is strong. Yes, Jesus loves me." His power is made perfect in our weakness (forgot the verse reference) so that when we are weak we can rely on God's perfect power to strengthen us.

I am praying for the Lord to lift your depression and grant you the freedom to live abundantly in Him. :amen

Thank you JoJo. It takes much faith in our Father to get through this sort of thing. Keeping faith is the strength I speak of. If I don't stay strong, it's easy to think about nothing other than how sad I am. That's the battle, right now.

Thanks for your prayers...

Fembot said:
Thank you... ;)

It was 7:14 Whirl...

:lol Not from my corner of the world.....

Pray for me to get better
by Fembot on Thu Jul 23, 2009 4:14 pm

And...you're very welcome. I hope you're feeling better today.

I will pray for you, Sister in Christ. And remember that God puts you through these tough times to that when you come out the other end, your relationship with Him will be strengthened. Hang in there!

Fembot,

I will definitely keep you in my prayers! God is faithful, and He is always there! :)

If you ever need anyone to talk to, let me know!
It's great to be surrounded by all these great
people who are so friendly and encouraging!

Nick_29 said:
I will pray for you, Sister in Christ. And remember that God puts you through these tough times to that when you come out the other end, your relationship with Him will be strengthened. Hang in there!

Thank you Nick, I'm feeling better already...

THANKS FOR THE LOVE EVERYONE

kimberlyb0112 said:
Fembot,

I will definitely keep you in my prayers! God is faithful, and He is always there! :)

If you ever need anyone to talk to, let me know!
It's great to be surrounded by all these great
people who are so friendly and encouraging!

Yes, it is a Blessing :amen

You are most definitely welcome Fembot.

May God continue to be there with you in your struggles.

Your Brother in Christ.
Colton

lord fembot has depression but lord you know how to heal her heart. Remind her of your joy and love, and remind her of her testimony, and that this too shall pass. in jesus name

jason

Back