Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Prayer __] Prayers for house

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
61c0dad7e766822b71617ce186f50d1a.jpg

The Beverly Hillbillies

search

When we moved to CO from CT we had a van and a pickup. The timing in the van didn't like the high altitude and didn't want to climb Wolf Creek Pass. We got about 1/2 up and had to climb the rest of the way to the summit in reverse.

search

When we moved to CO from CT we had a van and a pickup. The timing in the van didn't like the high altitude and didn't want to climb Wolf Creek Pass. We got about 1/2 up and had to climb the rest of the way to the summit in reverse.
carb needed to have its jets adjusted to lean out the fuel.

Packing can be chaotic as you sort. Getting the utilities lined up with the precise start date can be chaotic. Letting the post office know the change of address & effective date can be chaotic in future.

I wonder if the true meaning of the word 'moving' is actually 'chaos' ??

Packing can be chaotic as you sort. Getting the utilities lined up with the precise start date can be chaotic. Letting the post office know the change of address & effective date can be chaotic in future.

I wonder if the true meaning of the word 'moving' is actually 'chaos' ??
What is interesting is that I have not used a mailbox for a couple of years.I now live in a remote area and their is not much of a mailbox.I am moving to even more of a remote area.I like a locked mailbox because I send all my bills with my checks.There have been stories of people going through a bunch of mailboxes and stealing the mail.I use a UPS mail store.When I went to change my address on-line from one UPS mail store to another it said I could not do that :confused I wonder why?

Security reasons, I would imagine. They'll probably want to verify photo ID to make certain someone isn't illegally trying to gain access to your mail.

Security reasons, I would imagine. They'll probably want to verify photo ID to make certain someone isn't illegally trying to gain access to your mail.
No,when I tried to change addresses on-line they said if you have a UPS address you can not change your address on-line.So I guess I will just have to do it with the two UPS stores and eliminate the USPS.

No,when I tried to change addresses on-line they said if you have a UPS address you can not change your address on-line.So I guess I will just have to do it with the two UPS stores and eliminate the USPS.

Were you trying to get an address with the USPS?

My phone died.I can not believe it.I have a ton of calls to make.I am with Frontier Communications and they are a nightmare to deal with :wall

I had internet service through Frontier for a year...couldn't wait for the 1-year contract to end. Thankfully, Frontier is just a blip on the screen of the past for me.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back