Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Prayer __] Prayers for house

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
God knows your needs; He doesn't always make life easy but He always makes it possible. Will keep praying that you find the right home and that you have peace of mind over the situation.

God knows your needs; He doesn't always make life easy but He always makes it possible. Will keep praying that you find the right home and that you have peace of mind over the situation.
Thank you Granny.I am getting discouraged.I have been in constant prayer and need since November.I have to keep those horrible words of "what if" out of my mind.

I really feel for you; I've had to move so many times, and always there is the fear of being stranded without a home. Praying for you right now that God will give you wisdom so you will know where to look to find the right place.

Today I looked at a house that I thought was a possibility.The landlord said that the lady had moved out in the middle of the night when she was out of town and left a mess.She said it needed to be cleaned up.I decided I could see through the mess. I was wrong.It was a nightmare.Their was feces all over the walls and the place smelled so bad that I still had the smell lingering in my nostrils an hour later.

That house will need more than just cleaning. The landlady is going to have to bring in professional cleaners with serious disinfectants.

That house will need more than just cleaning. The landlady is going to have to bring in professional cleaners with serious disinfectants.
Oh she was doing it herself.She said her husband had already taken 3 loads of stuff to the dump and he had another load to go.The flies and mosquitos were horrible.I don't think they will ever get the smell out of that place.I don't know what was behind this.The thing is she posted a pic of the place when it was new 3 years ago.She said she had a mess to clean up but I had not idea :eek

I hope they will pursue legal action against the person or persons who did that kind of damage. There's just no justification for it.

In the meanwhile, for you, prayers for a new home will continue.

I hope they will pursue legal action against the person or persons who did that kind of damage. There's just no justification for it.

In the meanwhile, for you, prayers for a new home will continue.
Thanks, I am feeling a little discouraged.I am trying to stay only on the day and not look ahead like the Bible says.Ask God to increase my faith but then I sometimes get a glimpse of July 31st when we have to be out of here and I freeze up.

I well understand that feeling, Kathi . Not fun at all. But even as that end of July date nears, our Lord is not going to abandon you. I've been in your shoes, and faith - complete & utter faith - provided.

Those poor people, being left with such a disgusting mess to clean up.

Kathi, I'll keep praying for you.

Those poor people, being left with such a disgusting mess to clean up.

Kathi, I'll keep praying for you.
Yes,I was thinking about the person who skipped out in the middle of the night and left that.Maybe a person with a mental illness or drug issues or a vendetta with the landlord?I can't image how a person could sleep at night having done that.No conscience?

So what happens if July 31st comes around and no rental?Am I looking too far ahead and not staying and living only for today?Am I getting into the "what if" mode,which I know can be dangerous.I have been praying and seeking a rental since November.

Dear Sister Kathi
The whole issue is that we need to be in a remote area. No neighbors and on acreage.Peaceful environment.
Dear Sister Kathi, I have no idea why, but is there the possibility God would have you in a condo or other dwelling at this point in your lives? I've lived in condos for over four years and they were more peaceful than the homes I have lived in. God bless you in Jesus' name.

Dear Sister Kathi

Dear Sister Kathi, I have no idea why, but is there the possibility God would have you in a condo or other dwelling at this point in your lives? I've lived in condos for over four years and they were more peaceful than the homes I have lived in. God bless you in Jesus' name.
The biggest problem is that there is a disabilty issue here.We have to be in a remote quiet area.

The Lord has slammed the door shut.There is nothing at all out there.The door is so slammed shut that it is almost laughable.I wonder what the Lord has planned :thinking

Prayers continue for you and your situation, Kathi.

It's time to place an ad in the paper, seeking to rent. State your requirements and list your low to medium price range of what you can afford. (You can always negotiate.) Get a low cost, pay-monthly cell phone so you can use that number in the newspaper ad.

Back