Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Prayer __] Prayers for house

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
freedom has its price, trust me it does. I hate fixing all the things that go wrong.i haven't been in my home ten years and its need painting on the outside and the soffit is the worst. you pay their property taxes, in that they collect you. if were to rent to you. my rent would have to cover p and I and escrow. with some increase for maintance. otherwise I would be in the red. sadly tenants don't like to care for their domiciles. my wife went throught that.
I have been looking since November.Alot of the rentals are on Craigslist.I have come across some real nightmares.The majority of renters trash rental homes.Not all but alot.The problem with going with a Management companies(which I am currently renting from) is that they are so expensive.But the problem with renting from the owner of the home is that you could get a slum lord.That has happened to both of my daughters.

I have been looking since November.Alot of the rentals are on Craigslist.I have come across some real nightmares.The majority of renters trash rental homes.Not all but alot.The problem with going with a Management companies(which I am currently renting from) is that they are so expensive.But the problem with renting from the owner of the home is that you could get a slum lord.That has happened to both of my daughters.
lived that, told my step daughter to leave post hastius since the home wasn't safe and then my wife called the county. fpl likely was told of the problem and denergized the home until he fixed the wiring as it was a safety issue. it was wired by romex on a 220 line that was open with a mere wire nuts to make the connection outside in the car port. a good hard rain could have caused a problem. the owners electrician thought it wasn't an issue. I asked an electrician whom does home inspections and he said no that is wrong the circuit breakers wont always trip fast enough to stop you from electruction if you are in a puddle of water with that wiring.

A friend of mine knows a woman who rents a home a couple doors down from him.She is in the Military.Her mother lived in the home.She was renting the home.She locked up some very valuable furniture and belongings in a shed she had on the property.In the middle of the night the renters broke into the shed and had a garage sale with those belongings.They then proceeded to take off.Now this kind of stuff is becoming common.

Dear Sister Kathi. do you have a backup plan in case God wants something else for you?
I have the strongest feeling that a friend of mine is going to make this happen for me.I could be very wrong.I don't know how or if this is going to play out.I understand there are many options for someone who does not have a downpayment.Options to buy if someone puts a downpayment down for you and then you pay them off by making the payments. :shrug

7e2de34cc9690bb821d257ca48b01823.jpg

7c970517abd1597b603cffd3975aeb9f.jpg
Rent is getting ridiculous.I saw a place for rent over a home,actually it was an attic.A studio room.They wanted almost $1,000.00/mo.Greed is getting out of hand.

7c970517abd1597b603cffd3975aeb9f.jpg
Rent is getting ridiculous.I saw a place for rent over a home,actually it was an attic.A studio room.They wanted almost $1,000.00/mo.Greed is getting out of hand.
that's Washington state and the west and any leftist state for ya. not that florida doesn't have some of that.

I don't want to be raped thankyouverymuch but If I want a pet I will have to be responsible for paying my landlord for that pet.
metaphor, it about 200 bucks or more for that same size shack that is about 40 years old. or if its a home, 1500 bucks a month for the size that I dwell in. that was of course during the boom.

when you leave, you clean the home. they don't. the only thing they might get hit on is if a dog bites. but really? the state insurance of last resort would drive that insurance that high?

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back