Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

prophecies from luz de maria, from jesus christ for the coming years 2024-2033

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00

Mark1980

on this channel there are Christian prophecies for the coming years, I've been reading them for 3 years, it's about wars, natural disasters, financial bankruptcy, the coming of the antichrist and other things, it's interesting check it out too
youtube channel (deleted URL).

Last edited by a moderator:

on this channel there are Christian prophecies for the coming years, I've been reading them for 3 years, it's about wars, natural disasters, financial bankruptcy, the coming of the antichrist and other things, it's interesting check it out too
youtube channel Bog.Mowi.do.Ciebie
Hi Mark1980

What? The prophecies found in the Scriptures don't give you fair warning of all those things coming to pass. I'm willing to consider your source. Could you give me the prophecies concerning war that were made by this seer last year? I'll check them out and see whether or not this prophet speaks the truth of God. God has given us that methodology as a test for anyone claiming to be one of His prophets.

If you're not willing to list them for me, let's forget it. I don't generally take my news source from Youtube. Although it is a great place to learn to do things by watching others.

God bless,
Ted

Just a note to let everyone know that Mark1980 will be unable to post any external links for a while due to TOS rules.

youtube channel
Hi Mark,
Welcome to the forum!
I just want to say that I've heard this stuff all my life.
I hope it doesn't bother you too much.
It seems to happen on a cyclical basis.
All that stuff...

Last edited:
Along this line, on another forum there was a warning out about links which were to AI sites. The "person" is not real. Not sure how that happens but they said it would be obvious. That said, I don't know if they were worried more about clicking on links for malware or if the AI site had bad doctrine (you heard of these type of "churches" and "messages" I'm sure). I tend to think it's the latter that's a concern given the former would only be a danger for Microsoft desktops where one always has to walk on eggshells. But the latter a person may be interacting with "Lord knows what".

Along this line, on another forum there was a warning out about links which were to AI sites. The "person" is not real. Not sure how that happens but they said it would be obvious. That said, I don't know if they were worried more about clicking on links for malware or if the AI site had bad doctrine (you heard of these type of "churches" and "messages" I'm sure). I tend to think it's the latter that's a concern given the former would only be a danger for Microsoft desktops where one always has to walk on eggshells. But the latter a person may be interacting with "Lord knows what".
We've gotten a couple of AI's too.
It's pretty easy to tell because of syntax.
It's difficult to find a person that speaks like that.
I'm afraid that, eventually, it'll invade every aspect of life.
I never thought I'd still be alive to witness this....
Not a good idea to have it out there, IMHO.

Prev. Wondering

Hey All,
In general, beware of anybody proclaiming to be prophet. We have what we need to know in Scripture. Be wise.

Keep walking everybody.
May God bless,
Taz

Hey All,
In general, beware of anybody proclaiming to be prophet. We have what we need to know in Scripture. Be wise.

Keep walking everybody.
May God bless,
Taz
I wonder. Is there any reference in Scripture where a prophet declared himself a prophet? I'm thinking to do so, brings brings glory to one's self.

youtube channel (deleted URL).

These kinds of things have been going on for thousands of years. Wars were going on before Christ, wars were certainly going on after Christ. The OT is filled with natural disasters and there were some recorded in the first century (Acts 11:27-30). Financial bankruptcy, look at Job (he lost everything). Oh and my favorite, the antichrist. The antichrist was there in the first century.

There's nothing new under the sun. We need to stop getting caught up in all of the "hoopla" and just be faithful to God. :)

I wonder. Is there any reference in Scripture where a prophet declared himself a prophet? I'm thinking to do so, brings brings glory to one's self.
Hey All,
Agreed. Look at Jonah. He didn't want to do it. In fact he tried to run away in the opposite direction of Ninevah.
So bragging about being a prophet, is a bright red flag.

Keep walking everybody.
May God bless,
Taz

Hi Mark1980

What? The prophecies found in the Scriptures don't give you fair warning of all those things coming to pass. I'm willing to consider your source. Could you give me the prophecies concerning war that were made by this seer last year? I'll check them out and see whether or not this prophet speaks the truth of God. God has given us that methodology as a test for anyone claiming to be one of His prophets.

If you're not willing to list them for me, let's forget it. I don't generally take my news source from Youtube. Although it is a great place to learn to do things by watching others.

God bless,
Ted
Of course! Last year, the seer made three key war-related prophecies:

1. Middle East conflict escalation.
2. Border dispute leading to armed conflict.
3. Major international peace initiative.

You can check these prophecies to see if they've come true and evaluate the seer's credibility accordingly. Thank you for your open-mindedness.

Of course! Last year, the seer made three key war-related prophecies:

1. Middle East conflict escalation.
2. Border dispute leading to armed conflict.
3. Major international peace initiative.

You can check these prophecies to see if they've come true and evaluate the seer's credibility accordingly. Thank you for your open-mindedness.
Hi Varsha

I wouldn't really call those particularly valid prophecies. Last year they predicted Middle East conflict escalation? Really? I think half the country was expecting that. Border dispute leading to armed conflict? If that was made last year, the border dispute in Ukraine was already on going. Not actually a prophecy, but a confirmation. Major international peace initiative? What was that initiative exactly? And if it's that all the nations are trying to make peace in Israel...well that's probably something that most people could also have predicted based on the goings on at the time.

Personally, I don't hold those as being particular prophetic, and most certainly not on the scale of the prophecies we find in the Scriptures. I can probably find you a dozen op-ed pieces written two years ago that made some claim that our actions, or the actions of nations as we see them unfold, would lead to the kinds of things these speak of. Do you have some fairly specific prophecy that your seer made 20 years ago, that has now been fulfilled just as they proclaimed?

God bless,
Ted

Mark1980 , This includes the videos you are linking over and over . You can be banned if you do not stop .

TOS 1.10: No spamming or solicitation. Our message boards are for discussions, not the selling of goods or services. All links require a 20 post minimum, including those within signatures.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back