Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Raking Leaves

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
NO, need, I have plenty of things to burn in my burn pit. a few che books, a few books by Obama, and also other liberal progranda.
Oh! You remind me jasonc, I'll bring my entire collection of "Bringing in Communism".

So we're not burning TOG?

Oh! You remind me jasonc, I'll bring my entire collection of "Bringing in Communism".

So we're not burning TOG?
we can do that but we must get him hot enough to ignite and stay light for hours. no evidence of him must remain.

we can do that but we must get him hot enough to ignite and stay light for hours. no evidence of him must remain.
He's a penguin, how hard could that be?

Have you ever eaten penguin? Maybe we could forego the marshmallows in favor of it.

Quick - get the duct tape and Velcro, we've got a kid to restrain.....
tape-1.jpg

The TOG​

we could just cook him, Cheyenne and company will just chew the bones, and what isn't edible can be left for the vultures. they gotta eat too. and its all green. :)
Excellent!

I believe I heard Willie T say he chews the meat and spits out the bones one time, maybe we should invite him along so make sure we're on the right track.

Does that mean we have to bring Hebrew hotdogs?

Jason, could you enlighten us on the Hebrew meat selection?
lol. she likes kosher Hot Dogs. that is what Hebrew national sells.

Rueben, and any other kosher meat that is allowed in the bible can be used.

Back