Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Raking Leaves

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
We have a Hooters here.There is no way I would walk through the door of that joint or take my kids there.
Hooters? its not any worse then what I have seen on the beach, and I was on the beach this Christmas eve. we have mulligans here which is a hooters light.

Hooters? its not any worse then what I have seen on the beach, and I was on the beach this Christmas eve. we have mulligans here which is a hooters light.
:chin hmmm.......I've always wanted to be on a beach in Florida.

they aren't like they used to be. the old timers here post pictures of the days when they raced cars on the beach, also had playgrounds on the beach
Is it all elderly people dressing like that now?

Maybe a California beach would be best. lol

NO WAY....I have enough of that with my X wanting to zip by the nude beaches in our boat.
my town and county at present doesn't have nude beaches. but don't kid yourself, people sunbathe in the nude in their own yards.

no, some that do that aren't old and well fit the type of body. if you know what I mean.
Haha I think I do know what you mean.

It's only warm enough here for that a couple of months out of the year and it rains....different lifestyle down there, sounds like. I would not mind at all living in warm climate.

We don't have bugs here though, do you? We don't have crocodiles or giant snakes either, only spiders.

Haha I think I do know what you mean.

It's only warm enough here for that a couple of months out of the year and it rains....different lifestyle down there, sounds like. I would not mind at all living in warm climate. y

We don't have bugs here though, do you? We don't have crocodiles or giant snakes either, only spiders.
your state has snakes, I have seen them.

your state has snakes, I have seen them.
We have a ton of garter snakes, I saw a snake one time in the mountains, it was bulgy looking, but short - my first thought was an asp, but we don't have those here. We also have rattlesnakes on the east side but I have never seen one.

I was referring to this gigantic boa constrictors people have as pets and then they don't want them anymore. Is that a huge problem or is it hyped?

We have a ton of garter snakes, I saw a snake one time in the mountains, it was bulgy looking, but short - my first thought was an asp, but we don't have those here. We also have rattlesnakes on the east side but I have never seen one.

I was referring to this gigantic boa constrictors people have as pets and then they don't want them anymore. Is that a huge problem or is it hyped?
those aren't native and no its not hyped.

Back