Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Random thread is Random

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
I remember when I was about 18 years old, I figured I wouldn't always have my mother to cook for me, so I asked her one day to teach me how to cook. She just brushed me off and told me she didn't have time. About a year later, my sister, who was 12 at the time, cooked her first complete meal for the family without help from my mother.

The TOG​
Not fair.

Me too.
images
Tie dye?So you can tie dye?What does that have to do with your household abilities?Now I could have used that in 1965

If you didn't go to church today, then that's a mortal sin.
The pastor at the church I went to today said, a severed hand will survive for a while on ice, then it becomes a knarly twisted piece of jerky. Seems we have more than our share of jerky going around here, lol. :lol

He also said doctrine does not make you a Christian. He asked if knowing radical Islamic Jihdist doctrine had made any of us radical Islamic Jihadist. Living out your doctrine is what makes you what you are.

Tie dye?So you can tie dye?What does that have to do with your household abilities?Now I could have used that in 1965
Oh, is that what they call it when people who don't know how to wash clothes, and shouldn't wash clothes, ruin the family's clothing?

Oh, is that what they call it when people who don't know how to wash clothes, and shouldn't wash clothes, ruin the family's clothing?
Well,you have your putting a red top in a batch of white underwear.You will then have nice pink underwear.A lady I used to work with said her husband was doing the wash one day when she was working.He thought he would do her a favor.She had her nice sweaters out to take to the cleaners.He thought he would save them a couple of bucks and wash them.Well,those sweaters ended up fitting a Barbie doll.Expensive sweaters too.

The pastor at the church I went to today said, a severed hand will survive for a while on ice, then it becomes a knarly twisted piece of jerky. Seems we have more than our share of jerky going around here, lol. :lol

He also said doctrine does not make you a Christian. He asked if knowing radical Islamic Jihdist doctrine had made any of us radical Islamic Jihadist. Living out your doctrine is what makes you what you are.
I have spent a half an hour before listening to a sermon and left thinking.......Hu????

That pastor is right.

What do you think?

Pretty much. I make pretty good TV dinners and I can microwave popcorn, but that's about it.

The TOG​
That is typical guy stuff.That will keep you alive.When I was dating my x husband I had driven over there one night and he did not know I was coming.He was sitting in his chair eating pork and beans out of a can.That was his cooking talent.Then we married and he said "please do not fix such big nice meals for dinner".

Back