Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Religion without science

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
science and all the other scholarly pursuits (i.e. 'the wisdom of man") has reared an evil head and deceived the whole world , including in the usa (including as in rockefeller and capote and so on , yeah, carnegie) ....

admittedly, a few scientists have studied and published and revealed the truth (though they get lost/buried/black-listed) --- the truth is not acceptable to the world government / powers that control the media.

consider this - in africa, over a hundred miles from any hospital, more people are healed(and yes, raised from being dead 3 days or longer, and shorter times too) by prayer or command in the Name of Yeshua than anywhere 'civilized' where almost everyone is cowed into giving into medico powers that be, 'officially'....

A lot of things happen nowadays. Those who believe, no matter how minute thier faith is, get the best from the Father.

A lot of things happen nowadays. Those who believe, no matter how minute thier faith is, get the best from the Father.

good point. like "the least of these" Yeshua may often refer to, even "babies" who, being humble, are given Grace by the Father, while the 'grown-ups' / self-claimed leaders (proud) Yhwh is opposed to.

IMHO:
God created the physical world.
God created the information about the spiritual world

If the Bible ( the spiritual book)
And
Science books (books about his creation)
Are all laid on the same table

Then
There should be parallels between all information, because there was one original author.

Pollution warps the natural biological world
Sin warps the spiritual world
But
Hidden in the way creation was done; are all sorts of hidden hints (so that we might know the author of all things).

Science recognizes pollution so that we might see how sin works. Pollution interferes with genetics (fish in a polluted stream can have fin abnormalities etc.).

Our body has kidneys to remove toxins / waste products. Jesus deals with sin for us. An interesting science is that the beating Jesus took pierced his reins (kidneys). There is a hint from the Bible getting us to look at science.

The bible actually directs us to science so that we can know God.
Romans 1:18-19

Ask questions? I do not know it all.

eddif
ediff, this is just so beautiful. I wish you could throw more light

Most people throughout history were illiterate. Although reading and writing existed before science did it was the accomplishments we owe to science that made it necessary and possible for everyone to enjoy the luxury of an education. It requires a minimum standard of living to have time and capacity for an education and science brought that standard to nearly everyone. At least in the first world.
In the next hundred years the world of science will call us illiterates

Exactly. No internet, no health care, no education, a rough winter can kill your entire family and you are too superstitious to actually search for truth. Also, you probably wouldn't be able to read ... but at least you'll have many nice evenings around a camp fire with some real men.

Naw, thanks.
There may be a lot to enjoy....typical hunting

ediff, this is just so beautiful. I wish you could throw more light
What is the saying?:
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day.
Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime

My desire is everyone might see without me.
Romans 1:19-20
19 Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath shewed it unto them.
20 For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that we are without excuse:

We do not worship the creation, but the creator.

The Godhead:
The Father (sun)
The Son (moon)
Holy Spirit (light)

God never changes. He is a God of deceleration .
Let their be light.
Get out of the garden
These are clean, but these are unclean
What God has declared clean let no man call unclean

The declarations change, but God remains constant in making declarations as needed.

The deceleration of gravity (we call it a law)
Binds us to earth

The law of bird flight (laws of aerodynamics) allow flight.

The law of sin and death condemn us
Redemption in Christ Jesus overcomes eternal death

Let there be light
Let there be understanding

eddif

God is great, science is good, people are crazy...

Way to come right to the point there, brother, lol.

What is the saying?:
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day.
Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime

Reminds me of a cute quip I heard once. Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for a day...set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life. LOL.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back