Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Retirement

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
And if all you gave me money, I could pay for my nursing degree. :lol

Bro, I'm broke as a joke. All I can offer anybody is sisterly love and prayers. :tongue

I have one but Reno is a long ways from Hammond. Maybe you could call a taxi.

Nevermind, I've got a ride now.

missing-pink-tricycle-21509784.jpg

I know, hardcore, right? :biggrin

Well, she'd have to pedal to Nevada to pick me up, and then back to Indiana for the robbery.

*sigh* It's a joke, peeps... :rolleyes:

Am I the only one laughing in this thread? Because the idea of me pedaling back to Indiana with you on the back of the trike is seriously getting me rolling. :toofunny

Because you said you had a car. Clearly, we'd be riding back in that.

*sigh* It's a joke, peeps... :rolleyes:

Am I the only one laughing in this thread? Because the idea of me pedaling back to Indiana with you on the back of the trike is seriously getting me rolling. :toofunny

Because you said you had a car. Clearly, we'd be riding back in that.

Well, I could drive us back, but why waste the gas when you could pedal us back on that neat trike?

Well, she'd have to pedal to <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com
><st1:State alt=
</st1:State>Nevada to pick me up, and then back to <st1:State w:st="on"><ST1:tongueIndiana</ST1:tongue</st1:State> for the robbery.

Bro, you gotta do something! I bet you expect me to rob the guy myself...

I would supervise and provide moral support.

Ephesians 4: 29 “Do not let any unwholesome talk come out of your mouths, but only what is helpful for building others up according to their needs, that it may benefit those who listen”.<O:tongue</O:tongue

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back