Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Reverend Donald Trump

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
That's not the point.I know that ,but if you want change you can't call out crux fir doing that and then claim you aren't part of the system and do the exact same thing. Hypocrisy. I don't agree with either cruz or trump picks of advisers. If you wanted change from banker control these aren't your guys.I know that it would take someone unique and not part of the system. Even libertarian candidate aren't immune to this. Adrian Wylie is a lobbyist and ran for the governor of my state.sadly it takes connections. It's what politics is.

My point was that trump is like all the others .says what we want to hear gets elected pays his financial supports back with favors.

Ignore the thread topic. Lolz.
Actually is Trump a Christian? What is his religious stand?

And also why are Muslims worried about him?

And finally, could he be the God elect?
Well first of all, it is wrong to call any man Reverend.

I don't know. I agree he doesn't really give much indication that he is. But does that matter to me? In a way, it does, but not the way most of you will agree with.

I've worked in a few churches and seen the inside of how some of those we think of as Christian leaders in our churches tend to think and act. I've seen the horrible hatred that Christians spew at each other, especially when they think no one else is watching. I've seen all this for so many years now that I don't think I want a president who subscribes to this kind of hatred and disrespect for fellow human beings.

We are electing a president, not a pastor. I want to see someone elected who is going to do something different than all the same failures of all the other weak and failed politicians that have driven our country into the ground. Wasn't it Einstein who said the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over expecting different results? We need to do something different.
The direction of your post is why I got myself out of ythe Churches Government and refused to allow being made a Deacon 3 times. I learned more about people than I want or wanted to know.

He's brought on some seasoned campaign staff to help with delegate gains should the convention be contested. And he's said he'll bring on as VP someone with government experience.
He also promised they would not be a yes man but would be an opposite of him.

The direction of your post is why I got myself out of ythe Churches Government and refused to allow being made a Deacon 3 times. I learned more about people than I want or wanted to know.
I was in the middle of a term as a deacon when funding was needed for a particular ministry and I suggested that we simply ask God to provide and have faith that if this is His will He will provide the funds. The pastor said "That usually doesn't work" I resigned from that board of deacons and will never serve on another one. (It wasn't the first time I had seen this sort of secularism in church leadership, but hope it's the last time I have to put up with it.) Up until a little more than a year ago I was still a paid employee of that church (sound engineer) but in reality they were never "my church" again. They had become just "my employer". When they started having music wars and putting the blame on me (even though I had no part in selecting the music) I walked away from that job too. I doubt I will ever work for a church again. While the company I work for now is a Christian company and I consider my job with them to be a ministry, they are not a church.

Who was this guy hearing from, satan, himself, God? He made it all up?

I am not a fan of Donald Trump and will not vote for him. It's possible I could be very misguided, and actually for the sake of our country, I hope I'm wrong about him. Trump is a profoundly flawed man, but God has used profoundly flawed men throughout history to carry out His will

I am not a fan of Donald Trump and will not vote for him. It's possible I could be very misguided, and actually for the sake of our country, I hope I'm wrong about him. Trump is a profoundly flawed man, but God has used profoundly flawed men throughout history to carry out His will
The only thing I know right now, is that I won't be voting for Hillary.
Gary Johnson will probably be the Libertarian on the ticket. He is conservative on some things and liberal on others. This cycle is just plain hard again....

Mike, I'm not pick, just trying to reason but if you do not vote for the Republican Candidate, it is just as good as voting for the Democrat. There is no ground swell whereby a Tea Party nor a Libertarian might be elected. Both parties dabble in the Political Movement but nwither is committed and without Pocketbook Commitment, we are left two choices.

The only thing I know right now, is that I won't be voting for Hillary.
Gary Johnson will probably be the Libertarian on the ticket. He is conservative on some things and liberal on others. This cycle is just plain hard again....
But a vote for anyone other than the Republican is a vote for the Democrat.

Actually is Trump a Christian? What is his religious stand? And also why are Muslims worried about him? And finally, could he be the God elect?
Only God knows his heart, but he claims to be a Christian (as do multitudes) and he has taken his personal Bible to public rallies and made it clear that he is a Christian in the general sense. He may not meet the standards of spiritual evangelical Christians, but that is not the issue. (Cruz, who should have displayed genuine Christianity throughout his campaign, failed miserably, even though he calls himself an evangelical).

The Muslims do not want Trump to implement measures that would prevent Muslim migration into the USA until things get sorted out. Since Radical Islam literally declared war on the USA about 40 years ago, that should have automatically been the first thing to have been implemented by the previous presidents, but they laughed it off, and allowed a mass migration of Muslims, and the erection of thousands of mosques (which are instrumental in further radicalization). Trump takes Jihad seriously.

As to Trump being *God's elect*, the fact of the matter is that God does rule in the affairs of men, and in spite of the bitter opposition and hatred for Trump by the elites and the Establishment, he was clearly the winner all along. Perhaps God is giving America another opportunity to be a righteous (doing right instead of evil) nation under Trump.

Maybe Donald Trump just recently became a Christian. I'm not talking about proclaiming to be a Christian for the sake of getting endorsed by pastors and get conservative votes, etc.. but maybe he actually did, IDK

Was Cyrus a Christian?

Who says of Cyrus, He is My shepherd,
And he shall perform all My pleasure,
Saying to Jerusalem, “You shall be built,”
And to the temple, “Your foundation shall be laid.”’
Isaiah 44;28

IF he ever prayed the sinner's prayer he is OSAS right?
:couch
That is true. I use the ship with six-foot tall Gunwhales. A man can run all over the ship, kicking in doors, putting sugar in the fuel tank, putting bath towels down the commodes to stop up the plumbing and on and on bu6t he cannot fall overboard. If Trump prayed, from his heart, when he was young, he can throw a fit and affect his eternal standing as ranking might go but he is still saved. He might be that one who's room is so far from the throne room it will take him three days to get there... but that does not send him to Hell.

Was Cyrus a Christian?

Who says of Cyrus, He is My shepherd,
And he shall perform all My pleasure,
Saying to Jerusalem, “You shall be built,”
And to the temple, “Your foundation shall be laid.”’
Isaiah 44;28
And neither was Nebuchadnezzar.
We cannot know who or what God will use to bring about His plan.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back