Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Revival is now!

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
I wonder why they kept showing all those false idols?

God is pouring out His Spirit, mightily in this man’s tent meetings, whereby thousands are getting saved and healed and delivered.

I can’t understand why you would say such a derogatory thing about what God s doing through this persons ministry.

You seem confused and I won’t dignify your deranged statement by engaging any further with you.

JLB

God is pouring out His Spirit, mightily in this man’s tent meetings, whereby thousands are getting saved and healed and delivered.
I can’t understand why you would say such a derogatory thing about what God s doing through this persons ministry.
I didn't say anything derogatory: I asked a question.
Do you suppose someone slipped the parts of the video featuring false idols into the supplied video?
You seem confused and I won’t dignify your deranged statement by engaging any further with you.
It wasn't a statement: it was a question.

JLB,

I heard this man`s heart for the lost and pray that God will continue to save and heal as the tent ministry travels around.

However I do not believe the Church (system) will save America. God is bringing the nations together and will JUDGE them.

Marilyn.

However I do not believe the Church (system) will save America. God is bringing the nations together and will JUDGE them.

Churchianity will certainly not save America.

Jesus Christ will save America!

JLB

Churchianity will certainly not save America.

Jesus Christ will save America!

JLB
First, God will judge all nations and then those that looked after the Jews in the Trib, will go into the millennium. And I believe that America will be one of those nations. (Dan. 7)

First, God will judge all nations and then those that looked after the Jews in the Trib, will go into the millennium. And I believe that America will be one of those nations. (Dan. 7)

The resurrection and rapture happens at His coming.

For this we say to you by the word of the Lord, that we who are alive and remain until the coming of the Lord will by no means precede those who are asleep. 1 Thessalonians 4:15

• that we who are alive and remain until the coming of the Lord will by no means precede those who are asleep.

The antichrist is destroyed at His coming.

And then the lawless one will be revealed, whom the Lord will consume with the breath of His mouth and destroy with the brightness of His coming. 2 Thessalonians 2:8

JLB

The LORD said: Matthew 5:v.5 combined with Revelation 5:v.10

Blessed are the meek: for they shall inherit the earth. Mat.5.v.5
And has made us unto our God kings and priests: and we shall reign on the earth. Rev. 5:v.10

Question:

How can the meek inherit the earth?
The answer is here: Not by might, nor by power, but by my Spirit, saith the Lord of hosts. - Zechariah 4:v.6

Zechariah 4:v.1 to 6

verse 1
- And the angel that talked with me came again, and waked me, as a MAN that is wakened out of his sleep.

verse 2 - And (the angel) said unto me, What seest thou?
And I said, I have looked, and
behold (1) a candlestick all of gold
with (2) a bowl upon the top of it,
and (3) his seven lamps thereon,
and (4)seven pipes to the seven lamps, which are upon the top thereof:

verse 3 - And two olive trees by it, one upon the right side of the bowl, and the other upon the left side thereof.

Interpreting the above Scriptures:
1 - Candlestick is the Church(Revelation 1:19)of the LORD- His body;
2 - with a bowl upon the top of it: - the bowl is for storing and conserving the oil produced by the two olive trees to the Candlestick-that is for the anointed Church of the LORD;
3 - and his seven lamps thereon: - the seven lamps are the seven Spirits of God - Revelation 4:v.5;
4 - and seven pipes to the seven lamps which are upon the top thereof: the 7 lamps - 7 spirits of GOD - are placed on the top of the pipes to enlighten the Church of the LORD mainly in this time of Apocalypse - the END of the times and establishment of GOD's Kingdom Not by might, nor by power, but by my Spirit, saith the Lord of hosts, and confirmed by Matthew 5:v.5 combined with Revelation 5:v.10, among other biblical references.

verse 4
- So I answered and spake to the angel that talked with me, saying, What are these, my lord?

verse 5 - Then the angel that talked with me answered and said unto me, Knowest thou not what these be? And I said, No, my lord.

verse 6 - Then he answered and spake unto me, saying, This is the Word of the Lord unto Zerubbabel, saying, Not by might, nor by power, but by my Spirit, saith the Lord of hosts.

Revelation 11:v.15 to 18

15 And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever.

16 And the four and twenty elders, which sat before God on their seats, fell upon their faces, and worshipped God,

17 Saying, We give thee thanks, O Lord God Almighty, which art, and wast, and art to come; because thou hast taken to thee thy great power, and hast reigned.

18 And the nations were (will be) angry, and thy wrath is come, and the time of the dead, that they should be judged, and that thou shouldest give reward unto thy servants the prophets, and to the saints, and them that fear thy name, small and great; and should destroy them which destroy the earth.

In Christ JESUS, KING of kings (kings made by Him), and LORD of lords

The resurrection and rapture happens at His coming.

For this we say to you by the word of the Lord, that we who are alive and remain until the coming of the Lord will by no means precede those who are asleep. 1 Thessalonians 4:15

• that we who are alive and remain until the coming of the Lord will by no means precede those who are asleep.

The antichrist is destroyed at His coming.

And then the lawless one will be revealed, whom the Lord will consume with the breath of His mouth and destroy with the brightness of His coming. 2 Thessalonians 2:8

JLB
Not ALL the dead will be raised when the Head of the Body comes to gather it and take it to glory. ONLY the `dead in Christ` will be raised.

Not ALL the dead will be raised when the Head of the Body comes to gather it and take it to glory. ONLY the `dead in Christ` will be raised.

1 Thessalonians 4:v.13 - 16
13 But I would not have you to be ignorant, brethren, concerning them which are asleep, that ye sorrow not, even as others which have no hope.

14 For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so them also which sleep in Jesus will God bring with Him. (The Word is GOD)

15 For this we say unto you by the Word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.

16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: (with the voice of the archangel - Daniel 12:v.1-3)

Daniel 12:v.1-3 and 12

1 And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince which standeth for the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation even to that sam ie time (TIME OF APOCALYPSE - THE CURRENT TIME): and at that time thy people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found writtenn the book.

2 And many of them that sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake, some to everlasting life, and some to shame and everlasting contempt. (As prophesied ISAIAH 33:v.19-20:

19 Thy dead men shall live, together with MY DEAD BODY shall they arise. Awake and sing, ye that DWELL IN THE DUST: for thy dew is as the dew of herbs, and the earth shall cast out the dead.

20 Come, MY PEOPLE, ENTER THOU INTO THY CHAMBERS, and shut thy doors about thee: HIDE THYSELF AS IT WERE FOR A LITTLE MOMENT, until the indignation be overpast. (LAST WEEK DANIEL 9:v.27)

And they that be wise shall shine as the brightness of the firmament; and they that turn many to righteousness as the stars for ever and ever.

Daniel 12:v.12 -
12 Blessed is he that waiteth, and cometh to the thousand three hundred and five and thirty days.

1 Thessalonians 4:v.13 - 16
13 But I would not have you to be ignorant, brethren, concerning them which are asleep, that ye sorrow not, even as others which have no hope.

14 For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so them also which sleep in Jesus will God bring with Him. (The Word is GOD)

15 For this we say unto you by the Word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.

16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: (with the voice of the archangel - Daniel 12:v.1-3)

Daniel 12:v.1-3 and 12

1 And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince which standeth for the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation even to that sam ie time (TIME OF APOCALYPSE - THE CURRENT TIME): and at that time thy people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found writtenn the book.

2 And many of them that sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake, some to everlasting life, and some to shame and everlasting contempt. (As prophesied ISAIAH 33:v.19-20:

19 Thy dead men shall live, together with MY DEAD BODY shall they arise. Awake and sing, ye that DWELL IN THE DUST: for thy dew is as the dew of herbs, and the earth shall cast out the dead.

20 Come, MY PEOPLE, ENTER THOU INTO THY CHAMBERS, and shut thy doors about thee: HIDE THYSELF AS IT WERE FOR A LITTLE MOMENT, until the indignation be overpast. (LAST WEEK DANIEL 9:v.27)

And they that be wise shall shine as the brightness of the firmament; and they that turn many to righteousness as the stars for ever and ever.

Daniel 12:v.12 -
12 Blessed is he that waiteth, and cometh to the thousand three hundred and five and thirty days.
That is comparing apples and oranges. You quote what the Head of the Body is saying to US, and then quote what God is saying to Israel. Different purposes there in the Lord.

That is comparing apples and oranges. You quote what the Head of the Body is saying to US, and then quote what God is saying to Israel. Different purposes there in the Lord.
I didn't do any comparision. I only quoted Scriptures, who made the comparision were you. Scriptures explain Scriptures. What matters is the Word of GOD. The Word is GOD, from everlasting to everlasting time.

In my post above I quoted 1 Thessalonians 4:v. 16 and I highlighted the VOICE of the archangel.
16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the DEAD IN CHRIST shall rise first: (with the voice of the archangel-Daniel 12:v.1-3)

Paul Apostle was referring to the archangel Michael in his epistle to the CHURCH of Thessalonians. And Daniel had prophesied, saying: Daniel 12:v.1-3 and 10-12

1 At that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince which standeth for the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time (AS JESUS ALSO SAID- Matt. 24:v.15AND 21 - WHAT JESUS SAID IS LINKED WITH THE PROPHECY OF DANIEL 12;1-3) and at that time -TIME OF APOCALYPSE, the CURRENT TIME - thy people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the book. (in the book of life. THIS PROPHECY WILL FULFILL FROM NOW ON )
2 And many of them that sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake, some to everlasting life, and some to shame and everlasting contempt. (It's hard to say what will happen in the earth due this resurrection in this time of Apocalypse, as happened in the crucifixion of JESUS-Matt.27:v.51-53)

10 Many shall be purified, and made white, and tried; but the wicked shall do wickedly: and none of the wicked shall understand; but the wise shall understand.

And from the time that the daily sacrifice shall be taken away, and the abomination that maketh desolate set up, there shall be a thousand two hundred and ninety days.

Last edited:
Where does Daniel 7 say any of that?

Don’t mistake me. You are free to believe Dispensationalism but when you quote chapters (minus any actual words), you ought to ensure they support your position. Daniel 7 days nothing whatsoever about what you claim it does.

I didn't do any comparision. I only quoted Scriptures, who made the comparision were you. Scriptures explain Scriptures. What matters is the Word of GOD. The Word is GOD, from everlasting to everlasting time.

In my post above I quoted 1 Thessalonians 4:v. 16 and I highlighted the VOICE of the archangel.
16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the DEAD IN CHRIST shall rise first: (with the voice of the archangel-Daniel 12:v.1-3)

Paul Apostle was referring to the archangel Michael in his epistle to the CHURCH of Thessalonians. And Daniel had prophesied, saying: Daniel 12:v.1-3 and 10-12

1 At that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince which standeth for the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time (AS JESUS ALSO SAID- Matt. 24:v.15AND 21 - WHAT JESUS SAID IS LINKED WITH THE PROPHECY OF DANIEL 12;1-3) and at that time -TIME OF APOCALYPSE, the CURRENT TIME - thy people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the book. (in the book of life. THIS PROPHECY WILL FULFILL FROM NOW ON )
2 And many of them that sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake, some to everlasting life, and some to shame and everlasting contempt. (It's hard to say what will happen in the earth due this resurrection in this time of Apocalypse, as happened in the crucifixion of JESUS-Matt.27:v.51-53)

10 Many shall be purified, and made white, and tried; but the wicked shall do wickedly: and none of the wicked shall understand; but the wise shall understand.

And from the time that the daily sacrifice shall be taken away, and the abomination that maketh desolate set up, there shall be a thousand two hundred and ninety days.

Michael is the Prince for Israel. (Dan. 12: 1)

Where does Daniel 7 say any of that?

Don’t mistake me. You are free to believe Dispensationalism but when you quote chapters (minus any actual words), you ought to ensure they support your position. Daniel 7 days nothing whatsoever about what you claim it does.
See my thread `The Great Beastly Federations of our time. (Dan. 7). on page 2 of `End Times.`

Michael is the Prince for Israel. (Dan. 12: 1)
No, Michael is not a prince of Israel, what you are saying is not true, is not biblical. Michael has not an Israelite or Jewish genealogy, like the princes of Israel. Michael is an Archangel, in fact he is a Prince/Captain, he is a warrior, a Prince of the host of the LORD, he is more than a Prince/Captain, he is also a lord, by the way even he himself said: "that he is a Prince/Captain of the host of the LORD". GOD Father sent him several times for specific works in the Old Testament, it is he who appeared to Moses in mount Sinai. It is he who appeared to Yehoshua/Joshua- Joshua 5:v.14- he is a warrior, a warrior of the host of the LORD.

Michael was in front with Moses when the people of Israel depart from Egypt, and when Pharaoh's army pursued the people (by analogy, today it means Satan and his messengers) walking towards the Red Sea, Michael went from before the camp of Israel, and removed and went behind the people; and the pillar of the cloud went from before their face, and stood behind them. - https://purebibleforum.com/index.ph...ng-by-the-red-sea-and-by-the-red-dragon.2439/

Now, in the current Dispensation of Grace, the New Testament, Michael will contend with the Devil and his messengers, now he disputs about the body of JESUS here in the earth, I mean the Church of JESUS, and as an ambassador of the LORD JESUS. By the way, when John the Apostle fell down to worship before the feet of him, then he said unto John; "See you do it not: for I am your fellowservant, and of your brethren the prophets, and of THEM which keep the sayings of the book, book of Revelation: And Michael said to John: worship GOD".

Be careful and get ready

Last edited:
See my thread `The Great Beastly Federations of our time. (Dan. 7). on page 2 of `End Times.`
Sorry my dear sister, based on Daniel 7 there will not be any kind of Federations, it's your imagination, or presumption, or speculation. In the other hand, actually you are being evasive on your post. By the way, how is going your WWIII?

Back