Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Revival is now!

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
No, Michael is not a prince of Israel, what you are saying is not true, is not biblical.
`At that time Michael shall stand up, the great Prince who stands watch over THE SONS OF YOUR PEOPLE,...` (Dan. 12: 1)

The angel was talking to DANIEL, a Jew. (Dan. 12: 4) Thus `your people,` refers to Israel.

Dan. 7: 12.
“As for the rest of the beasts, they had their dominion taken away, yet their lives were prolonged for a season and a time.”

Where does this say those who support political Israel receive special favor? Why the lives of the beasts (not a compliment) were prolonged doesn’t say. Doesn’t mention Israel. Doesn’t say the beasts were those that help the political nation (a country filled with atheists, I might add.)

You remind me of another poster who just gives a bible quote and thinks that answers the question without any thinking about what the words actually say. Were you hoping I wouldn’t look it up?

Last edited:
“As for the rest of the beasts, they had their dominion taken away, yet their lives were prolonged for a season and a time.”

Where does this say those who support political Israel receive special favor? Why the lives of the beasts (not a compliment) were prolonged doesn’t say. Doesn’t mention Israel. Doesn’t say the beasts were those that help the political nation (a country filled with atheists, I might add.)

You remind me of another poster who just gives a bible quote and thinks that answers the question without any thinking about what the words actually say. Were you hoping I wouldn’t look it up?
As I said before if you go to my thread on that subject we can discuss it.

`At that time Michael shall stand up, the great Prince who stands watch over THE SONS OF YOUR PEOPLE,...` (Dan. 12: 1)

The angel was talking to DANIEL, a Jew. (Dan. 12: 4) Thus `your people,` refers to Israel.

Daniel was a Jew, but the archangel Michael was not, and is not in the current time, time of Apocalypse. Now he fights against the red Dragon, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceives the whole world. In fact, he will protect the remnant of Israel which will be saved, the 144K as is described in Revelation 7:v.1-8 and 14:v.1-5.
In general, Michael fights also for the sons of GOD by adoption - Gentile peoples - the Church of the Lord, as JESUS said: My mother and my brethren are these which hear the Word of God, and do it-Luke 8:v.21. And John said: As many as received JESUS, to them gave he power to become the sons of GOD, even to them that believe on His name: Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of GOD-John 1:v.12-13.

And more: The fight is not only against the MONSTER known as red Dragon, having having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads, the fight is more widely, it is an universal fight against three UNCLEAN SPIRITS LIKE FROGS-Revelation 16:v.13-16.

Matthew 7:v.19-21
19 Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire.
20 Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them.
21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.

Be careful, or then get ready - you have posted your speculations and false interpretations of the Word of GOD. Fear Him, because ...

Last edited:
Didn't you see all the statues, crowns, and icons/idols?
You mean the background stuff, very light in color and hardly visible?
Yes, I did see that. If that's what you mean, ok.

I would wish for a revival in Europe, but I doubt it

You mean the background stuff, very light in color and hardly visible?
Yes, I did see that. If that's what you mean, ok.

I would wish for a revival in Europe, but I doubt it
Have you ever heard of subliminal messaging?
It features very brief images of whatever "they" want you to eventually see as normal.
The idols were shown in that fashion.

It features very brief images of whatever "they" want you to eventually see as normal.
But why in a message about revival?
Isn't that a conflict?

I was paying more attention to the speaker.
I don't think subliminal messages work with me.

TRUE.
Ephesians 6:v.11-14
11 Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand AGAINST THE WILLES OF THE DEVIL.

12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

13 Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.

14 Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness;

2 Peter 2:v.1-4
1 But there were false prophets also among the people, even as there shall be false teachers among you, who privily shall bring in damnable heresies, even denying the Lord that bought them, and bring upon themselves swift destruction.

2 And many shall follow their pernicious ways; by reason of whom the way of truth shall be evil spoken of.

3 And through covetousness shall they with feigned words make merchandise of you: whose Judgment now of a long time lingereth not, and their damnation slumbereth not.

4 For if GOD spared not the angels that sinned, but cast them down to hell, and delivered them into chains of darkness, to be reserved unto Judgment;

Revelation 16:v.13-15
13 And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the Dragon, and out of the mouth of the Beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet.

14 For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty.

15 Behold, I come as a thief. Blessed is he that watcheth, and keepeth his garments, lest he walk naked, and they see his shame.

TRUE.
Ephesians 6:v.11-14
11 Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand AGAINST THE WILLES OF THE DEVIL.

12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

13 Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.

14 Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness;

2 Peter 2:v.1-4
1 But there were false prophets also among the people, even as there shall be false teachers among you, who privily shall bring in damnable heresies, even denying the Lord that bought them, and bring upon themselves swift destruction.

2 And many shall follow their pernicious ways; by reason of whom the way of truth shall be evil spoken of.

3 And through covetousness shall they with feigned words make merchandise of you: whose Judgment now of a long time lingereth not, and their damnation slumbereth not.

4 For if GOD spared not the angels that sinned, but cast them down to hell, and delivered them into chains of darkness, to be reserved unto Judgment;

Revelation 16:v.13-15
13 And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the Dragon, and out of the mouth of the Beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet.

14 For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty.

15 Behold, I come as a thief. Blessed is he that watcheth, and keepeth his garments, lest he walk naked, and they see his shame.
Amen to those verses!!!

Back