Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Route pics

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
The above is an old family home. It has story I will post.it's old . I will post that and my fil at 9 carryING his meal.it was shot near this area.but first my palms

Your wife has amazing skills ... I definitely appreciate the efforts she's made in the yard!

The photo of your Grandfather captures a good memory.

At least his lunch was fresh!

Oy! All those meters in one location ........ quite a task
this is that meter room I mentioned a while ago with the 100 on the west side and east side. that bank shown is 50 meters. I took the north side as well but its out of focus. so I cant use that. I knock this out in 15 minutes to 20 minutes. its a nice break from the heat in this bldg. coldest in there.

Your wife has amazing skills ... I definitely appreciate the efforts she's made in the yard!

The photo of your Grandfather captures a good memory.

At least his lunch was fresh!
granny hilcox, said either go to school or come back with dinner. so he eat a lot of fish, turtles.

this is that meter room I mentioned a while ago with the 100 on the west side and east side. that bank shown is 50 meters. I took the north side as well but its out of focus. so I cant use that. I knock this out in 15 minutes to 20 minutes. its a nice break from the heat in this bldg. coldest in there.

That must take a bit of time to read 100 meters .......... but at least you're not out in the heat!

my wife used to be into plants like this. all of that is less then two years old. only one plant shown is as old as the home(that largest of the bunch of palms) that is together.

She did a marvelous job with the landscaping and is to be commended!

Where I want to live has palm trees..........

th

th

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back