Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Route pics

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
how old do you think that is?. it goes back to the 50s. I have seen one there prior to that concrete one that was wooden.it was before all that construction near it. it was part of a hotel that is gone now, and was before that hotel. not sure who built that. in most of the year books that will always been in a photo and the driftwood.

Wooden piers are lovely when new, but they age too quickly and need replacing.

After she had to cut back on performing, Gloria Estafan focused on real estate. Interesting in that it was originally a Day's Inn.
you wouldn't know unless you were around it then. the archways is what I remember. the room windows are way different. before she bought it was going to be razed, as it was loosing money and then the hurricane did that to that building.

they should, they were allowed and approved by city hall and afterwards the height restriction was tightened. it was snuck in. I thought I posted that story. mid 70s era.

I think you did....some hundred or more pages ago! I don't always have instant recall on some of the locations/buildings.

you wouldn't know unless you were around it then. the archways is what I remember. the room windows are way different. before she bought it was going to be razed, as it was loosing money and then the hurricane did that to that building.

I would imagine it was purchased at a bargain price, then!

I would imagine it was purchased at a bargain price, then!
those ports are interesting they were they when I was staying in that. I remember looking at the beach, I will ask my mom about staying here and why. it was a few times. I think we stayed there when we went to the cape back in 1985 and the challenger was on the pad readying for her final(unkown then) launch. that would be about July of 1985. we went to Disney, gatorland zoo and then the cape.

those ports are interesting they were they when I was staying in that. I remember looking at the beach, I will ask my mom about staying here and why. it was a few times. I think we stayed there when we went to the cape back in 1985 and the challenger was on the pad readying for her final(unkown then) launch. that would be about July of 1985. we went to Disney, gatorland zoo and then the cape.

Sounds like a fun trip in '85!

it was, I remember a certain awesome anime that started at the time. one episode in particular as that was the last one I saw when we left.

here what the days inn looked like, before estafan did her magic with the water fall. very drab, boring but you can see a lot of it still there.

http://www.ircpa.org/UserControls/Default.picx?ResourceType=Photos&Website=IndianRiverFL_Auditor&Filename=20010704\L4072437.JPG&Random=636230544786796792

Now that picture really looks like a Day's Inn! Change the flora and the building's architecture can identify a great number of Day's Inn around the US.

Yes,location.driftwood, waldo's next door as well as the ocean grill,there ,nay four beaches within walking distance.btw the person in the ocean grill photo was doing what I was doing.

Understandable about land value in that area, then. Pricey real estate, for sure!

There's an old home going back to the early days of vero and possibly pre ww1 that's listing fir more them my property! I took my wife to see it.

Years ago, in one of the cities in which I lived, I took a look at a house that was located in a good neighborhood that was seeing an uptick in house values. They were asking $150,000 (because of the neighborhood), but the foundation was cracked that without immediate attention would cause the house to implode. There were also big problems with the wiring.... it's just not a sound idea to run multiple extension cords off the same outlet. Some of the windows wouldn't open, because the house was already leaning to a degree.

Now, the price might not sound so bad when compared to other areas in the US, but it just shouldn't have had been on the market until the major & serious problems were dealt with.

I wish I did photo this prior to the work being done on it. it catches the building as she was .still despite this. no matter how ugly this thing got it still caught my eye and yours.

Back