Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Route pics

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
no I will still have to upload them into the drop box as I have with those images. not a big deal , I will move them off my phone when I have the chance.

I meant to photo that. I found it accidentally last year.it's about 70s years old.I knew it was a train station just not what city.I figured it was one from ft.pierce given that is location was not far from old ft.pierce.

At least there is a record now of it.

At least there is a record now of it.
My wife whipped out an old family photo dating to at least ww2.lateral a home.I have mentioned that house.oh I found some history today.a pier ,remember I found an old pier in a topo? I saw as its near a route,and drove to it and noticed it's now a historical park ,and the home near it is as well.jungle trail like us1 was one man's dream and means of income

My wife whipped out an old family photo dating to at least ww2.lateral a home.I have mentioned that house.oh I found some history today.a pier ,remember I found an old pier in a topo? I saw as its near a route,and drove to it and noticed it's now a historical park ,and the home near it is as well.jungle trail like us1 was one man's dream and means of income

It's find to find a treasure like the old pier, and for it to be part of a historical park is just the icing on the proverbial cake!

It's find to find a treasure like the old pier, and for it to be part of a historical park is just the icing on the proverbial cake!
I knew it was there but it was chained off and the home was left to rot. I knew that the bungalow was the oldest there. I have photos of it to post. I haven't read the shores route in a while and given my accident the only good thing. if they are using water there it will be on the route. I know the city grid does go to it. unless they let the county have it. the city is strange about that. fpl serves a whole street where it shouldn't and the city lets them.
jones1.jpg
jones2.jpg
jones3.jpg
home

I knew it was there but it was chained off and the home was left to rot. I knew that the bungalow was the oldest there. I have photos of it to post. I haven't read the shores route in a while and given my accident the only good thing. if they are using water there it will be on the route. I know the city grid does go to it. unless they let the county have it. the city is strange about that. fpl serves a whole street where it shouldn't and the city lets them.
jones1.jpg
jones2.jpg
jones3.jpg
home

Sounds a bit convoluted, indeed

remember I used to talk a lot of dreams of ruined, derelicts homes. buildings. I found a home that I had in my dreams. I saw it last week. I will post that. its too much like what I remember with the shape to simply not be an influence. I passed by this old home a lot and it was lived in when I was a kid. its not bad. lets see if I can.
dream1.jpg

remember I used to talk a lot of dreams of ruined, derelicts homes. buildings. I found a home that I had in my dreams. I saw it last week. I will post that. its too much like what I remember with the shape to simply not be an influence. I passed by this old home a lot and it was lived in when I was a kid. its not bad. lets see if I can.
dream1.jpg

I've never laughed at dreams like that. There's always a reason for them. And you seeing one of the 'dream' homes is verification of the dreams.

(Still no pictures showing up)

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back