Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Route pics

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
Oh, okay. Somewhere in my brain is that information ... I do recall the importance of 58th Ave in the development limitations.

Oh, okay. Somewhere in my brain is that information ... I do recall the importance of 58th Ave in the development limitations.
I grew up out by the area in that photo.it was two line after the interchange .a Mike or two further and you hit the 512 and rt 60 intersection.

Ah, so you recall that area quite well!
Oh,small world,I found out Wally Schizm,was a navy photographer and I know of him as his studio was open when I was learning it and closed a few years ago.the Maher building.the topos I posted are in fact his work.

Bump Holman ...!

Cool video!
Wally Schizm!

He taught many of photographers,I learned from him.just the love he had and how to build a box camera and how fun it can be to use a camera. His store was in two historic buildings, the Maher building and pocahontas

Bump was included in the video.

Quite a photographer, Wally is!
Of course,his dad ,was the first airport director and ran it again after the war.of course during the war eastern never stopped services. Oh the wodtke building Is shown.its bad I know the topos.jungle trail,the old winter beach bridge,parts of vero.vero nas had its combat photography school.I spent many hours perusing the topos,of them the 43 topos are the best.

I hope there is a central site where the videos have been preserved & stored for future viewings. That history, even today, is impressive!

a19813c211af933f5b86020a5fddf303620e125d.jpg

Back