Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Route pics

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
I will figure out a time to hit up big blue at night. I have reconned a great spot to park and photo. the lights off the bridge really reflect well off the stacks.

2b7caa356b36bf151b502a2af07fa934b3284ef5.jpg

big blue would have been in the image if started from a smidgeon west. that is the same home and the alma lee loy. years ago looking from this angle one would have have been those fish houses there would be no bridge.

I recognized the bridge .... guess that means I'm learning the landscape around your area!
by now you should. hard to believe people have jumped from that bridge either to commit suicide or because of some stupid dare. as you now see the length. I walked that bridge with sandals to get the first big blue photos of last year.

by now you should. hard to believe people have jumped from that bridge either to commit suicide or because of some stupid dare. as you now see the length. I walked that bridge with sandals to get the first big blue photos of last year.

I'm not surprised people have jumped from the bridge .... they still jump from Golden Gate Bridge from time to time

Doesn't surprise me there is a Cranman Drive in Savannah. It's quite fitting!
the avatar is directly connected to this street. I'm not sure if Alvin nor Philip his dad lived on that drive. the stories of this is why I wanted to go, my dad and mom went there as well long, long ago. before I-95. mom said she had to go to that city via a us series road. probably 17 or 23. I was using those to go to my hotel. 23 was still as it was likely in the 50s with that problem they have. man the pot holes.

Pot holes are a fairly common disease in many areas .... not fun to try to maneuver around.
south Carolina has a problem with that. this is a road that isn't a heavy traffic one but it does have a lot. the bridge over the savannah river.let me go post that one. my wife hated that one. lol.
05c0ab84dc73abdba3b84e668a4d68405a57c3ac.JPG

that ro-ro ship is way shorter then the height of the suspension bridge. my wife's first bridge of this type to cross. I loved it. the power plant to the left, it makes big blue look small it is being converted to a hotel and its an old coal plant built in 1911 and was in use up to I think 2008.

Back