Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Seriously.. whom is the tribulation actually for.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
I only see one judgment here.

Daniel 12
1 “At that time Michael shall stand up,
The great prince who stands watch over the sons of your people;
And there shall be a time of trouble,
Such as never was since there was a nation,
Even to that time.
And at that time your people shall be delivered,
Every one who is found written in the book.
2 And many of those who sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake,
Some to everlasting life,
Some to shame and everlasting contempt.

9769d1388196126-matter-taste-soapbox.gif

I guess the Old Testament Resurrection doesn't count! :screwloose2

Jesus clearly taught us about Daniel's Resurrection -

31 "When the Son of Man comes in His glory, and all the holy angels with Him, then He will sit on the throne of His glory. 32 All the nations will be gathered before Him, and He will separate them one from another, as a shepherd divides his sheep from the goats. 33 And He will set the sheep on His right hand, but the goats on the left. 34 Then the King will say to those on His right hand, 'Come, you blessed of My Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world: Matthew 25;31-34,41,46

This would be those who awake to everlasting life!

41 Then He will also say to those on the left hand, 'Depart from Me, you cursed, into the everlasting fire prepared for the devil and his angels:

These are those who awake to shame and everlasting contempt.

46 And these will go away into everlasting punishment, but the righteous into eternal life."

Great word Brother!

JLB

knab70 We hope you enjoy your time here in the end times battle zone.... some times we need a helmet :helmet sometimes we duck :couch or beat our heads :wall most definitely :horse,,, shout an :amen ... we all love the Lord and His Word even when we understand it differently ... this one is on me :pepsi2

To reiterate from my first post.. who was the tribulation basically for? It's not for the believers in Christ cause we won't be here! but rather it's for the Jews and Gentiles that were left behind.Their will be the 144,000 undefiled jews sent along with two witnesses some believe it will be 2 of these three.. Moses, Elijah or Enoch the bible is not clear. They will be preaching salvation in Christ and will go to the 4 corners of the earth preaching to people that never heard the Gospel. Many jews today still don't believe their messiah has come yet. So the 7 yr. trib. is the time of Jacobs trouble ..their will be a remnant of Jews saved during this time along with ones that never heard the Word prior to the rapture.
Yep that is what I believe :yes

The Rapture comes after the Resurrection.

Do you believe the Resurrection is before the tribulation?

4 And I saw thrones, and they sat on them, and judgment was committed to them. Then I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded for their witness to Jesus and for the word of God, who had not worshiped the beast or his image, and had not received his mark on their foreheads or on their hands. And they lived and reigned with Christ for a thousand years. 5 But the rest of the dead did not live again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection. Revelation 20:4-5

Those that were faithful unto death during the tribulation who did not take the mark, are the one who are resurrected and live and reign with Christ for 1000 years.

This clearly shows us the resurrection is after the tribulation.

The Rapture comes after the Resurrection.

JLB
Sorry I don't chase rabbits I been to this rodeo many times..i just share my believe not here to convert ones belief on this subject matter..Lets just make sure we are in Christ Jesus. Thanks for the post! and God Bless

knab70 We hope you enjoy your time here in the end times battle zone.... some times we need a helmet :helmet sometimes we duck :couch or beat our heads :wall most definitely :horse,,, shout an :amen ... we all love the Lord and His Word even when we understand it differently ... this one is on me :pepsi2

:poke:rollingpin:coke

Last edited by a moderator:
Whom is the tribulation for?

Romans 3:3 And not only so, but we glory in tribulations also: knowing that tribulation worketh patience;

4 And patience, experience; and experience, hope:

5 And hope maketh not ashamed; because the love of God is shed abroad in our hearts by the Holy Ghost which is given unto us.

6 For when we were yet without strength, in due time Christ died for the ungodly.

A person would have great tribulation if they were dropped off in the middle of the Mohave desert in 125* heat.. there has always been tribulation its just that at the end of the age its going to be the greatest tribulation mankind will ever face.. and I'm thinking its started...

tob

Whom is the tribulation for?

Romans 3:3 And not only so, but we glory in tribulations also: knowing that tribulation worketh patience;

4 And patience, experience; and experience, hope:

5 And hope maketh not ashamed; because the love of God is shed abroad in our hearts by the Holy Ghost which is given unto us.

6 For when we were yet without strength, in due time Christ died for the ungodly.

A person would have great tribulation if they were dropped off in the middle of the Mohave desert in 125* heat.. there has always been tribulation its just that at the end of the age its going to be the greatest tribulation mankind will ever face.. and I'm thinking its started...

tob
What seals have started if we are in the tribulation?

Not sure where its located in the Revelation Kathi but our oceans are dying at a phenomenal rate, that's why i said; I'm thinking its started.. :)

tob

if we have a preterism forum do we not also have or need a futurist forum. seems fair to me. and im not a futurist but a partial preterist.

Hi Richard,

would you take a look at a verse for me from 1 Thessalonians 4:

17 Then we who are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And thus we shall always be with the Lord.

Paul teaches us that the Resurrected ones and Raptured ones are caught up together.

To me, this clearly teaches that the Resurrection and Rapture can not be two separate events, but one event in we shall all be Gathered at the same time.

Now, technically the Resurrection does come first, and then the rapture afterward, however I believe it is just a moment, a twinkling of an eye of separation that will hardly be noticable.

The main point I would like for you to consider is that we shall be caught up together with them, which means the Resurrection can not be separated from the Rapture.

Thanks JLB

Agreed.... when the trump sounds the dead rises first then we which are alive meet them in the air! Can't wait for the Blessed Hope!!! amen!

1 Thess.4:16-17
For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:
Then we who are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And thus we shall always be with the Lord. God Bless Rich

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back