Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Seriously.. whom is the tribulation actually for.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Agreed.... when the trump sounds the dead rises first then we which are alive meet them in the air! Can't wait for the Blessed Hope!!! amen!

1 Thess.4:16-17
For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:
Then we who are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And thus we shall always be with the Lord. God Bless Rich
Yep :thumbsup Can't wait.........oh and I think Eugene is pre-trib too.

Yes,Dispensation of Grace.The Church age Matthew 16:18 that we are in now.

Church age?

I'm not familiar with this term, could you share a little about the Church age.

JLB

Church age?

I'm not familiar with this term, could you share a little about the Church age.

JLB
The Church age is the period of time from Penecost Acts 2 to the rapture.It covers the period in which the church is on earth.It corresponds with the Dispensation of Grace.

Church age is not a biblical term.. I remember finding out heavenly language was not a Biblical term.. :neutral

if we have a preterism forum do we not also have or need a futurist forum. seems fair to me. and im not a futurist but a partial preterist.
You wouldn't stay out of a futurist forum any more then the futurist stay out of the orthodox preterist forum... You know you couldn't

You wouldn't stay out of a futurist forum any more then the futurist stay out of the orthodox preterist forum... You know you couldn't
I haven't gone on the attack mode in this thread. oh I will in another thread. im pondering the statements by a pre tribber and also must verify what he said and his sources and my sources. it has to do with what the early church taught on the chialism(millennial reign of Christ). I recall martyr saying the Lord would reign in Jerusalem in the rebuilt temple before the resurrection. the pastor says otherwise. he also said some other things that are often off.

lol. I haven't attacked the newbies position on isreal. I may not. I may do it elsewhere. but the other thread is going to deal with that.

Attack??....is that used on a Christian messageboard?Should it be used on a Christian messageboard? Isn't Christian and attack an oxymoron?
smiley-violent001.gif

Attack??....is that used on a Christian messageboard?Should it be used on a Christian messageboard? Isn't Christian and attack an oxymoron?
smiley-violent001.gif
debate terms. debating is related to lawyers and also negotiating. its an adversial approach.

all those logical fallacies are the same in the court room. lawyers are also good at debating.

Sooo....to answer the OP.The tribulation is for the unbelievers.

Who are the Saints of the Most High?

Daniel 7
25 He shall speak pompous words against the Most High,
Shall persecute the saints of the Most High,

And shall intend to change times and law.
Then the saints shall be given into his hand
For a time and times and half a time.

dunno.gif

Church age is not a biblical term.. I remember finding out heavenly language was not a Biblical term.. :neutral

You mean as the bible is not in the canon which is the bible :confusedSeriously speaking..
We call them dispensations. More broadly.. biblical history can be divided into two periods, roughly following the division of Old and New Testaments.. the age of the Law and the biblical church age which now I'm back to dispensation.:thud

Then, how do all stand before the throne? What's the point of a judging time of dividing if the "separating" was already done?
Dear Brother Willie T, not all the church stands before the throne; some stand round about the throne (Rev 4:4), and in the midst of the throne, and round about the throne, (Rev 4:6).

Others of the saints are the Great Multitude of (Rev 7:9) stood before the throne, and the 144,000 of (Rev 14:3) stood before the throne, and before the four beasts, and the elders.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back