Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Should Women Be Pastors?

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Jesus is the one that said, that if you doubt not, but shall believe what your say, you shall have whatsoever you say. God also Gave Israel exactly what they has spoken in His hears. (Num 14)
Yes, so tell me, was Jesus speaking, here, of this world or of the next?

I'll offer a clue because this statement is just as true as the one many false teachers (Bennie and other) use to justify their healing ministries. And if either is for misuse in this world, why do these people, ?teachers? not come by my house, heal me and speak a new GMC Acadia into my life? as per this teaching, Jess must have jested, surely, when He told us the Poor will always be with us. If this meant what you and they say it does, have Bennie sell the houses, land and cars, give back all the money he ripped from the poorest of all peoples, seven fold, not seven times. Then speak all his riches back into being in front of the CBS, ABC, and NBC Camera Crews.

There will be millions of converts, immediatly. I will not continue this conversation as an argument. If what you preach is true, just prove it.

James said the tongue is like the rudder of the ship, it will steer the course of your life.
Yes and if we do as Paul taught and we check, daily, to see if their teachings are true or are they lies.

So, before we go saying Name it and claim it is "TRASH" we better make sure that there is absolutely no truth in that concept, and Jesus with the rest of the scripture are absolutely just speaking to fill up space. Otherwise we have to be careful of what we are calling trash, and mindful of who said you will have what you say, if you believe it.
Mike, the offer for you, Mrs. Meyers, Benny, Creflo or any of the thousands of others to justify and to qualify the teaching is an open offer. This matter is not debatable, it just requires action.

Manslaughter charges from a chain reaction vehicle accident that killed a woman.

Where Jenner was at fault its unclear yet as to actual charges or prosecutable crimes were committed. If Jenner was intoxicated from pharmaceutical drugs then possibly jail time will be a result. But its a high threshold for the famous people. Gonna have to be blatant and obvious.

Should There Be Women Pastors?

Depends on the woman. :wink

Some women have good things to say. Geez, this board is proof of that. Women generally have strong spirits and lots of drive, both good qualities for a pastor.

Closed to my way of thinking .. yup others disagree thats ok too.
Do we really increase harvest going against His Word.?

This topic was a struggle for me in modding here... the guys are my earthly authority here..

Can we look to real life experience as a way to confirm (or question) our interpretation of Scripture? one reason I'm not big on female-led churches is because it doesn't seem to work in more traditional (Pentecostal) denominations and it seems to be a sign of serious liberalization in others.

:biggrin2

This topic was a struggle for me in modding here... the guys are my earthly authority here..
I wasn't sure if I should reply or not but after a little prayer I just want to say this truly is a difficult subject for most. God calls us to our position, even appts made by man should be thru the inspiration of the Holy Spirit. We are end time Saints of God and there must be those willing to lead whether man, woman, or even child. The Bible is not a complete history of the Church, as we are still forging its modern history. Anyways, you could be a Pastor if God wills it. Paul's letter to the Ephesians is a great read, especially chapter 5. Yes, there is structure ordained by God, but as the scripture says Christ became subservient for our sakes. He washed the disciples' feet as an example. Also I love this scripture, View attachment 7523

Sorry for the long response. I only mean this with all love and sincerity. As Bro. Eugene as also stated with scripture, in Christ there is no longer any partitions or inequalities. There are plenty of women in leadership roles in the Bible as well, one I believe was Junias from Romans 16:7. Anyway, the way I see you handle some situations on this forum I'd say you are clearly qualified to be a Pastor here!

... the guys are my earthly authority here..

:confused I...I...I've never heard a girl speak those words before...
83544=4700-th_daze-male-cross-eye-dizzy-smiley-em.gif

No seriously, It's easy for me to imagine that girls have led people to the Lord before...

If girls really can't be pastors, do you think that, that's the extent of the restriction(s)? Is it just a pastoral position? Can you still witness? What fruit can women make if they can't witness or preach?

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back