Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Something Big is about to happen

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
This is the passage I was referring to...

"5 "Thus says the Lord GOD, 'This is Jerusalem; I have set her at the center of the nations, with lands around her. 6 'But she has rebelled against My ordinances more wickedly than the nations and against My statutes more than the lands which surround her" (Ezekiel 5:5-6 NASB)

Like Judah, we're supposed to be the god fearing nation, but also like them, we're actually more wicked than our enemies among the non-Christian nations. We're so bad some of those nations ban our entertainment.
well I can say that they watch it illegally. the internet has a way of circumventing that ban.

I haven't read much on this thread however I'd have to second the notion that something big is about to happen soon!

Yes the Resurrection of the dead in Christ, then just afterwards the Rapture, will occur soon...

Then we who are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And thus we shall always be with the Lord.
1 Thessalonians 4:17

The Lord will appear, with all His saints and His holy angels.

However, until that time....

JLB

You forgot to mention that all happens before Tribulation. :)

It depends what you consider as "big". If only the earth splitting in 2 because of an asteroid, then no, nothing like that has happened yet in recorded history.

Based on my last comment, I detected that 1979 was a shift behind the scenes, like a pot starting to boil but not much overt to detect. call it spiritual warfare or whatever.

But since the 1990's, I do see a big shift in thinking, specifically morality in this generation which seems to becoming more crooked by the day. It also infiltrates our economic system, the political system, our laws, and our mores. To give an example, I am dealing with the many large corporate interests where they want to put a big gas pipeline 300' from my house. I will force them to use eminent domain, but the point is that the constitution is being trampled on by redefining the scope of such concepts as eminent domain (it's supposed to be for public use, not corporate greedy interests for $$$ to export overseas at my expense) but this generation is so crooked that they think this is normal.

The fact that this nation no longer tolerates much of biblical Christianity (except they marry anyone they want, I'll pick my sheep), that people just allow governments to do what they want, and that big corporations, such as Pharmaceuticals are making money off of people is a big shift to me and qualifies for something big, although not at once. I don't know this "America" any longer and I don't remember it this way. And this is all worldwide as well. May be coming to a one-world government or some new world order which without having to say, will not benefit the common guy, that's for sure.

Watching the SW Believers convention yesterday, Kenneth Mentioned that by the Spirit of the Lord, we don't have much time left on earth as we know Earth.

Keith Moore then went to speak, My Pastor and Keith said something big is going to be happening soon on this earth, it's in my spirit.
Then Keith turns around and says, we need to serve God, 50 years can go by very quickly.

I almost got the sense Brother Keith did hear something that sort of unsettled him or something He was not ready to fully receive, i don't know, it was strange. When He said 50 years, I picked up we have less time than that.

I did not perceive some Rapture, but things we are going to have to trust God as they get worse, even war somewhere.

You forgot to mention that all happens before Tribulation. :)

Watching the SW Believers convention yesterday, Kenneth Mentioned that by the Spirit of the Lord, we don't have much time left on earth as we know Earth.

Keith Moore then went to speak, My Pastor and Keith said something big is going to be happening soon on this earth, it's in my spirit.
Then Keith turns around and says, we need to serve God, 50 years can go by very quickly.

I almost got the sense Brother Keith did hear something that sort of unsettled him or something He was not ready to fully receive, i don't know, it was strange. When He said 50 years, I picked up we have less time than that.

I did not perceive some Rapture, but things we are going to have to trust God as they get worse, even war somewhere.

World War Three?

World War Three?
A few years back, praying in tongues, I had a vision. Standing in a city by a water way I saw a chain linked fence, and noticed that something had melted parts of it. There was a heavy grey like soot floating in the air and the buildings looked as if they were scorched and some in the distance still smoldering. The thing I looked around for were people, and I did not see any people, and was not even sure what I was seeing or the time of what I was seeing.
The vision ended and the Lord spoke. "Tell my people, I am coming soon"

I am not sure how the Lord looks at "Soon" but I think it would be connected to events he has shown others having heard the same.

Blessings.

Google "day of fukushima earthquake our days were shortened"

Matthew 24:22 And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened.

Have you been following what's happened to those nuclear reactors?

tob

Google "day of fukushima earthquake our days were shortened"

Matthew 24:22 And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened.

Have you been following what's happened to those nuclear reactors?

tob
The passage says the days will be shortened to help "the elect" and to help some be saved. They think the earthquake might have reduced the day by less than 2 microseconds. There are 86,400,000,000 microseconds in one 24 hour day. Do you really think God's taking away less than 2 of those 86,400,000,000 microseconds every day is really going to help save anyone very much? Somehow I don't think this microscopic "shortening of the days" is what the passage is talking about!

Last edited:
of course something big is about to happen he told us to watch and be prepared and when we se these thing happening look up our redemption draweth nigh

Maybe something will happen when I am walking in his footsteps next week in Israel? Now, that would be crescendo to my life!

Anyways, Yes. It definitely feels like something is going to happen.

of course something big is about to happen he told us to watch and be prepared and when we se these thing happening look up our redemption draweth nigh

Actually, that is my implication in this thread. I see more and more signs and puzzle pieces falling into place that indicates we are at the end times. I won't elaborate specifically what I see, but the funny thing is that even unregenerate men sees this, too. While Christians see bad times coming and then the Kingdom, unregenerate men are still looking for a Messiah so-to-speak. So they see something is out of kilter in today’s world, and will look forward to someone who can save them from this mess -- turns out it will be the beast and his system (false Messiah).

The system knows what its doing. It has decieved the masses. The amount of hate and violence they show the whole world is looking for peace. And these days if your against world unity and peace your labelled a terrorist. The govs and there system have the masses in check and the pope has the religious in check.

Every non believer i know just wants world peace and unity. They trust and have blind faith in government.

So said Alex Jones, although I understand not too many here are into conspiracy stuff and that was not my intent. But what grabbed my attention is now O'Reily on the Factor was saying the same thing. BOTH men haven't the faintest idea what it is or what it will involve, whether economic, war, governments or maybe a combination. But in the former case Alex said "everyone" he talked to feels that 'something is about to change' or something 'fundamentally shifted' world-wide.

I really think this is an end-time topic, but a grab-for-all type topic where anything goes, I guess. My thought is that even the carnal mind may sense a spiritual shift in the atmosphere; a foreboding that Satan will soon be cast out and his time is short so-to-speak, and maybe something from heaven will come to earth soon.

I open the floor for comments ----

You are right, BABYLON IS FALLING!!! Revelation 18 is being fulfilled as we speak. Everything that exalted itself above the knowledge of God is being brought down. Nations, religious organizations, big businesses and the entertainment industry etc are core parts of this age long scheme and singular agenda of subjecting mankind to bondage since the time of Nimrod Cush. Their system is failing.

Babylon is a system of satanic inventions, masquerading in secrecy and deliberate cover ups, changing with time, but the same system.

WW1, WW2, earhquakes, volcanos, poverty, tsunamis, hurricanes, death and destruction, and still the nations will not repent. They try find a solution. Completely blinded to Gods judgment. He wants repentance and love. God is loving and perfect. Learn from my judgements says God, but the world still will not repent. This world will not repent and turn to Christ. Its to self proud. We will find a solution they say.

Who can stop a earthquake?. Who can stop a hurricane?. Who can stop a volcano?. Who can stop the power of the almighty creator?

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back