Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Bible Study SUICIDE

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Rom 2:1 Wherefore thou art without excuse, O man, whosoever thou art that judgest: for wherein thou judges another, thou condemnest thyself; for thou that judgest dost practise the same things.

Just a heads up. Light colors are a strain on the eyes. Go with darker shades.

Just a thought.

there will be the holy of holys there will be the inner court and there will be the outer court.
Which groups of people are going to be in each of these places?

Can you say that truly do you know that?
Read Scripture.That is the basic message in the Bible.

John 3:3 Jesus answered and said to him, “Most assuredly, I say to you, unless one is born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.”

Matthew 25:46 And these will go away into everlasting punishment, but the righteous into eternal life.”

2 Thessalonians 1:8-9 8 in flaming fire taking vengeance on those who do not know God, and on those who do not obey the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ. 9 These shall be punished with everlasting destruction from the presence of the Lord and from the glory of His power,

Last edited:
I have gone over this before with a bible study group a few years ago. I will have to go over it again it has been awile. but the idea is we have the opportunity to be kings and preists that is the office of the holy of holies, then there is another reward to be allowed into the inner court and then there is yet a lesser reward for the ones in the outer court. or smething to that effect. It will take some time for me to recover the scriptures for this, but if you guys want to start anew thread in the bible study forum let me know. But it is a common understanding that the tabernacle was a earthly representation of the heavenly temple. this would be a great bible study for some one who finds it interesting.

I have gone over this before with a bible study group a few years ago. I will have to go over it again it has been awile. but the idea is we have the opportunity to be kings and preists that is the office of the holy of holies, then there is another reward to be allowed into the inner court and then there is yet a lesser reward for the ones in the outer court. or smething to that effect. It will take some time for me to recover the scriptures for this, but if you guys want to start anew thread in the bible study forum let me know. But it is a common understanding that the tabernacle was a earthly representation of the heavenly temple. this would be a great bible study for some one who finds it interesting.
What is the inner court and the outer Court?What religion is this?How do we have an opporunity to be Kings and Priests?Show me Scripture on this.

Read Scripture.That is the basic message in the Bible.

John 3:3 Jesus answered and said to him, “Most assuredly, I say to you, unless one is born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.”

Matthew 25:46 And these will go away into everlasting punishment, but the righteous into eternal life.”

2 Thessalonians 1:8-9 8 in flaming fire taking vengeance on those who do not know God, and on those who do not obey the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ. 9 These shall be punished with everlasting destruction from the presence of the Lord and from the glory of His power,
Did I ever make it clear that I do believe that some will be thrown into the lake of fire because I have said that,
I believe that in an earlier post and it is absolutely scriptural. however.... Far be it from me to decide who goes there and honestly if I had the chance I would request of God to make a way for them to live in some way. I hope you would do the same for me. We humans can seriously be condemning it is natural for us to do so. But it is not the will of God that a single soul should parish. Can you align yourself with Gods will or do you feel the overwhelming need execute his judgement before he is ready to do so. And so tell me if we Christians deserve to be in the first resurrection because we believe then who is to be in the second resurrection? and if we are to be kings and preasts then who shall we minister too? and who shall we reign over?

I submit to you bretherin.... there are different levels of rewards that shall be manifested in the kingdom of God, and a good bible study just might make you think twice about what you feel so ceartain about Gods judgment of this creation.

Did I ever make it clear that I do believe that some will be thrown into the lake of fire because I have said that,
I believe that in an earlier post and it is absolutely scriptural. however.... Far be it from me to decide who goes there and honestly if I had the chance I would request of God to make a way for them to live in some way. I hope you would do the same for me. We humans can seriously be condemning it is natural for us to do so. But it is not the will of God that a single soul should parish. Can you align yourself with Gods will or do you feel the overwhelming need execute his judgement before he is ready to do so. And so tell me if we Christians deserve to be in the first resurrection because we believe then who is to be in the second resurrection? and if we are to be kings and preasts then who shall we minister too? and who shall we reign over?

I submit to you bretherin.... there are different levels of rewards that shall be manifested in the kingdom of God, and a good bible study just might make you think twice about what you feel so ceartain about Gods judgment of this creation.
Oh they will live and their souls and resurrected bodies will experience a conscience torment in hell for an eternity.Just as believer's souls and resurrected bodies will reign with Christ in heaven for an eternity. As I asked before who are to become Kings and Priests?As believers we will serve in heaven with Jesus Christ.But I am not aware that we will be Kings and Priests.That almost sounds like the Mormon doctrine.There are not different levels in heaven but their are different rewards.

Last edited:
Oh they will live and their souls and resurrected bodies will experience a conscience torment in hell for an eternity.Just as believer's souls and resurrected bodies will reign with Christ in heaven for an eternity. As I asked before who are to become Kings and Priests?As believers we will serve in heaven with Jesus Christ.But I am not aware that we will be Kings and Priests.That almost sounds like the Mormon doctrine.There are not different levels in heaven but their are different rewards.
We are to become kings and priests-
1Pe 2:9 But ye are an elect race, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, a people for God's own possession, that ye may show forth the excellencies of him who called you out of darkness into his marvellous light:
Rev 1:5 And from Jesus Christ, who is the faithful witness, and the first begotten of the dead, and the prince of the kings of the earth. Unto him that loved us, and washed us from our sins in his own blood,
Rev 1:6 And hath made us kings and priests unto God and his Father; to him be glory and dominion for ever and ever. Amen.

I am not morman, I just study my bible. but you may call me whatever makes you feel beter.
Rev 5:10 And hast made us unto our God kings and priests: and we shall reign on the earth.
On earth kathy not in heaven. the holy city will come down out of heaven and land on this planet. and god will dwell here.
And can you tell are these bodies dead or alive?
Isa 66:22 For as the new heavens and the new earth, which I will make, shall remain before me, saith the LORD, so shall your seed and your name remain.
Isa 66:23 And it shall come to pass, that from one new moon to another, and from one sabbath to another, shall all flesh come to worship before me, saith the LORD.
Isa 66:24 And they shall go forth, and look upon the carcases of the men that have transgressed against me: for their worm shall not die, neither shall their fire be quenched; and they shall be an abhorring unto all flesh.
seem to me like they are dead carcases not living people screeming in pain and anguish and suffering terible torment, they are not living people any more they have been extinguished and there spirit remain in the lake of fire.

Only by the grace of God will any of us inherit eternal life. Sometimes when we discuss this subject, we act like we are the good guys and those who commit suicide are the bad guys. Hey, we're all bad guys, saved by grace. We don't live perfect lives, one sin is as bad as another. Who said O man that your glance at that little hottie was any different than the one who committed suicide. I am so glad that our loving God will evaluate our hearts and our minds when the time comes to separate the sheep from the goats. We need to go easy on the poor souls who can't see any hope in living any longer. Perhaps God had picked a believer to speak to this person about hope in Jesus, but that person was just to busy. God help us!

Only by the grace of God will any of us inherit eternal life. Sometimes when we discuss this subject, we act like we are the good guys and those who commit suicide are the bad guys. Hey, we're all bad guys, saved by grace. We don't live perfect lives, one sin is as bad as another. Who said O man that your glance at that little hottie was any different than the one who committed suicide. I am so glad that our loving God will evaluate our hearts and our minds when the time comes to separate the sheep from the goats. We need to go easy on the poor souls who can't see any hope in living any longer. Perhaps God had picked a believer to speak to this person about hope in Jesus, but that person was just to busy. God help us!
Your dog is a cutey Chopper.It looks like he\she is the apple of your eye :)

My niece's ex-father-in-law shot himself this morning.
Wow . Heavy.........
It is no coincidence that you have encountered this thread at this time in your life. I hope it has been helpful to you I will send out prayers for your family brother.

Your dog is a cutey Chopper.It looks like he\she is the apple of your eye :)

Thank you Kathi. This is Hannah, the youngest of three Bichon's, Hannah is two years old, the smallest with the biggest mouth LOL. So I have three apple's of my eye.

What is the inner court and the outer Court?What religion is this?How do we have an opporunity to be Kings and Priests?Show me Scripture on this.
its in the tanach. the temple had them. the outer court was for the gentiles , the inner was for the priests.

My niece's ex-father-in-law shot himself this morning.

Oh Gary, that's going to be a tough time for your family. Hopefully you'll have the Holy Spirit aid you in some comfort for those who are mourning his death. God knows his heart, and listens to the last cries for help. Be sure that Jesus loved this man.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back