Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

The ban of the Ukrainian Orthodox Church

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
(I also think it a good idea to ban all the false churches.)

Thats a problem.

Who gets to choose whats the right church and doctrine and that everyone else should be banned as a false church?.

Who gets to choose what is misinformation and what people can and cannot say or believe?

Thats dangerous.

I was continuing from my post before i seen you reply jasonc , just so you know i was not talking directly about you as it looks like out of context. Lol. But im sure as veteran you been though tough times.
While I spoke from a veteran issue .the problem isn't from PTSD . More of security and trust .

Case in point .a vet told me in mos school killing a kid who every day brought the ecp drinks and made friends.he would bring a cooler .one day he looked off they noticed it and noticed he had a bomb .they shot him . It was hidden in the cooler and wires were not easily seem .he was going to die taking them out .the enemy told him to do this and your parents will live.there was no saving him .

He was known by several rotations. Compliancy kills .the day before he was normal .

Thats a problem.

Who gets to choose whats the right church and doctrine and that everyone else should be banned as a false church?.
God is the source of our doctrine.
Who gets to choose what is misinformation and what people can and cannot say or believe?
God, and His word.
Thats dangerous.
With the devil being in charge down here, (the spirit of the air...Eph 2:2), the false churches will go on and on taking the wicked in their unbelief.
But every day we get closer to the final reckoning.

The 1st amendment giving free speech, critssim, opinion, thought, and belief is there for a reason, thats why its called freedom.

And everyone has the roggt to that and also peaceful assebly and protest. The reason for peaceful protest is that is goves everyone a peacdful putlet to voice there opinions.

If there was no freedom and you banthe only peaceful outlet thats speech then in people will physically and violently attack because they are not offered a peaceful outlet. Thats why freedom of speech and opinion is so important. It has limits, as long as no one is inciting vionence or threatening.

God is the source of our doctrine.

God, and His word.

With the devil being in charge down here, (the spirit of the air...Eph 2:2), the false churches will go on and on taking the wicked in their unbelief.
But every day we get closer to the final reckoning.
Look up why Connecticut, Massachusetts and Rhode island are sharing a common history then suddenly a charter for Rhode island and CT appears.it has to do with religious peresecution.

The pilgrims believed all others that weren't reformed were heretics .

When people have the right to flip out verbally and critisise and have there views and opinuons without inciting or threatening violence, that is the most peaceful outlet.

Freedom of speech and opinion and critisusm isthe greatest. Everyone gets there say peacefully i mean it should be all about the people not a handful of dictators and glibalist elites fikthy gluttonous elites who hate the people having any say in there own country or world issues.

Before USA invaded and bombed many countries did the aemerican people get a say first like a vote luke its democracy as stuff.

Before Putin invaded Ukarine did the russian people get a say first as some sort of dictator?

it dont really make a differnce does it.

In a true democracy anything thats important or could effect the country and the peoplelike a war then the people should get a vote on it first with some form of refurendum.

Its like the people only get a false voice at the surface level to hand overthere power to any one of the corrupt politicians that will offer the people nothing but false promises, and where there are major decisions the people dont get no say. And thats called democracy.

I never seen any peoples vote on any UN or WHO treaties or any invasions and bombing or wars of any countries.

Im sure 99% of the populatton dont vote to invade and bomb another country so they can suffer the consequences.

I got a say like a coupke of time. Apparently the mosy important issues that effect the people and cointry was of weed should be legal or of the national flag should be changed.

I never got a vote if like i want to support and give some country some military hardware or funding or sign a treaty agrement with the UN or WHO or anything to do with any unelected foreign entity.

While I spoke from a veteran issue .the problem isn't from PTSD . More of security and trust .

Case in point .a vet told me in mos school killing a kid who every day brought the ecp drinks and made friends.he would bring a cooler .one day he looked off they noticed it and noticed he had a bomb .they shot him . It was hidden in the cooler and wires were not easily seem .he was going to die taking them out .the enemy told him to do this and your parents will live.there was no saving him .

He was known by several rotations. Compliancy kills .the day before he was normal .

So the individual was put in a situation where they had to do something for others otherwise there family would face a penalty?

That would seldom happen to the regular person, so im guessing they were involved in some deep situation or done something that was recorded and threatened to be used against them if they didnt comply.

Manipulation and set ups run crazy in the deep world. Someone will be tested and pressured to do something and if they weak and a sucker and do it they dont know its all recorded so they then become someone elses bitch knowing if they dont comply they will be exposed.

People are still waiting for epsteins list to be relesaed. Whats the hold up?. Too many important people in there?

Also there have been others who've voiced concern at this ban - it's a complex issue but I feel this article does a good job at explaining the key points: https://www.spectator.co.uk/article/should-kyiv-really-ban-the-ukrainian-orthodox-church/

The fact that the church has denounced Moscow indicates that they want to be split from Russia and Putin and focus on the welfare of Ukrainian citizens

Also activists of the church have faced quite significant discrimination as a result of this which I feel is quite concerning: https://euromaidanpress.com/2023/11...-to-condemn-violence-during-parish-transfers/

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back