Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Bible Study The Bible as final authority ????

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Thats true, however, the Spirit of God will always agree with the word of God (Bible), so, you have to be careful of "inner voices", as not all them are the Holy Spirit, and if you think the HS is telling you something that is counter to the clear teaching of the word of God (Bible) then you are listening to an unclean spirit., as these will also talk to you, inside.
Does it actually say that the spirit of God will agree with every word in the bible? I don't actually know the answer to this question maybe you can help me discover it.

Does it actually say that the spirit of God will agree with every word in the bible? I don't actually know the answer to this question maybe you can help me discover it.

-
In the NT, you have doctrines that teach the body of Christ everything that God wants them to know.
However, the New Testament is a spiritual word puzzle.....its written in such a way that you cant just read it like its a novel and the Holy Spirit teach you what it teaches, as the word of God is spiritually discerned and not mentally comprehended.
So, to understand the NT, is to first understand that the words of God are words that are spiritually revealed to you, in a process of discovery, over time.
This is how you get "light" from the word of God.........its by the Holy Spirit opening your spiritual eyes, when you study the word.
And how do you know when this is happening ??????.......as that is the whole deal isnt it...........as when this becomes clear to you, then you'll know that God is giving you "light".
So, what happens is......you study, and all of a sudden a verse becomes different, it becomes so clear and seems to "pop".
And then the next thing you know, you start seeing other verses in different places, in different epistles, and all this begins to combine and integrate and make perfect sense TOGETHER in a way that no teacher showed you and no commentary explained, but yet, you are SEEING the Understanding of verses that are all working together perfectly, and yet, you've never SEEN this before, never understood this before.
So, that is how God gives a student of the word who is seriously studying the Bible, = revelation.

Last edited:
-
In the NT, you have doctrines that teach the body of Christ everything that God wants them to know.
However, the New Testament is a spiritual word puzzle.....its written in such a way that you cant just read it like its a novel and the Holy Spirit teach you what it teaches, as the word of God is spiritually discerned and not mentally comprehended.
So, to understand the NT, is to first understand that the words of God are words that are spiritually revealed to you, in a process of discovery, over time.
This is how you get "light" from the word of God.........its by the Holy Spirit opening your spiritual eyes, when you study the word.
And how do you know when this is happening ??????.......as that is the whole deal isnt it...........as when this becomes clear to you, then you'll know that God is giving you "light".
So, what happens is......you study, and all of a sudden a verse becomes different, it becomes so clear and seems to "pop".
And then the next thing you know, you start seeing other verses in different places, in different epistles begin to combine and integrate and all make perfect sense TOGETHER in a way that no teacher showed you and no commentary explained, but yet, you are SEEING the Understanding of verses that are all working together perfectly, and yet, you've never SEEN this before, never understood this before.
So, that is how God gives a student of the word who is seriously studying the Bible, = revelation.
I don't really understand why you would need to convince another Christian that they should love Jesus, or that they should read scripture or how they should understand it. This is such an invasion of my faith and privacy and who I am in Christ, I just ask you nicely to treat me the way you would like to be treated in your belief.

I don't really understand why you would need to convince another Christian that they love Jesus, or that they should read scripture or how they should understand it. This is such an invasion of my faith and privacy and who I am in Christ, I just ask you nicely to treat me the way you would like to be treated in your belief.

The reason i wrote what you just posted, is because you wrote this to me.........

realchild writes....
"""Does it actually say that the spirit of God will agree with every word in the bible? I don't actually know the answer to this question maybe you can help me discover it."""""

So, if i answer your question, and i do a very considerate and thorough job, then , thats all i can do for you.

The reason i wrote what you just posted, is because you wrote this to me.........

realchild writes....
"""Does it actually say that the spirit of God will agree with every word in the bible? I don't actually know the answer to this question maybe you can help me discover it."""""

So, if i answer your question, and i do a very considerate and thorough job, then , thats all i can do for you.
You haven't even started trying to know me Kidron or even put up with me for more than one hour, I think you can do a lot better than that.

You haven't even started trying to know me Kidron or even put up with me for more than one hour, I think you can do a lot better than that.

All im doing is responding to people who are making comments on a Thread that i authored.
This isn't the "hello im new here", thread., but rather its a thread that is devoted to the understanding that the Bible is the final authority in a believer's life.
And, i am getting to know you.......as i am reading what you are saying, which shows me how you think, what you think, and why you think what you think.
"""so as a person thinks, so are they""""...
This is a lot more effective then me asking you about your favorite color, and so forth.
So, having said all that, do not think, im not happy that you are on the forum, or unhappy that you are on this Thread.
Im very glad you are here, and i hope you are able to use the information that has been provided to spiritually evolve yourself within your Christianity.

K
<><

All im doing is responding to people who are making comments on a Thread that i authored.
This isn't the "hello im new here", thread., but rather its a thread that is devoted to the understanding that the Bible is the final authority in a believer's life.
And, i am getting to know you.......as i am reading what you are saying, which shows me how you think, what you think, and why you think what you think.
"""so as a person thinks, so are they""""...
This is a lot more effective then me asking you about your favorite color, and so forth.
So, having said all that, do not think, im not happy that you are on the forum, or unhappy that you are on this Thread.
Im very glad you are here, and i hope you are able to use the information that has been provided to spiritually evolve yourself within your Christianity.

K
<><
Send users now.

+1

Thank you for revealing more of yourself, realchild
i appreciate your transparency, as i myself am very clear.
Ask anyone here....

K
<><
You have nothing to prove to anyone but yourself Kidron, remember that.

You have nothing to prove to anyone but yourself Kidron, remember that.

Its self inflicted mental fallacy to even conceive that im here talking to you to prove anything.
Its odd that you would ask me a question, then i answer it, and now you are saying what you are saying .....as if by saying it,..... you are proving something.
Very strange.
Remind me not to answer, ever again, anything
you ask me, (should i do it by mistake) as ive discovered that once i do, you then behave in a way that is very undesirable and quite rude and ill advised.

K

Unless you have a Bible and read it and study it, how can you know the Word of God?
The Bible is called "The Living Word of God" and "The Holy Word of God".

I would not put a Bible on the floor and stand on it to change a light bulb.
Why?
Because it is Holy.
I would not put a bag of potato chips on top of it while watching television.
Why?
Because it is the Holy, Sacred, Living Word of God.

1 Peter 1:23;
"For you have been born again, not of perishable seed, but of imperishable, through the living and enduring Word of God.
AMEN!

Unless you have a Bible and read it and study it, how can you know the Word of God?
The Bible is called "The Living Word of God" and "The Holy Word of God".

I would not put a Bible on the floor and stand on it to change a light bulb.
Why?
Because it is Holy.
I would not put a bag of potato chips on top of it while watching television.
Why?
Because it is the Holy, Sacred, Living Word of God.

1 Peter 1:23;
"For you have been born again, not of perishable seed, but of imperishable, through the living and enduring Word of God.

The question posed by the OP was not whether we should we should read the Bible or study it, for the the Bible is the school master that leads us to Christ. The question the OP asks and to which I responded was? "Is the Bible the FINAL Authority?"

Do you worship a Book or do you worship the Living God? By your very own statements on how sacred and holy the book is to you, I might ask if you have built a shrine for it?

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back