Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

The Day of the LORD... The Day of Jesus Christ...

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Thanks for sharing all..

Brother Mike, if I'm hearing you correctly you're saying that the Day of the Lord and the Day of Jesus Christ are two completely distinct days ?

If so, then I would simply disagree.. I believe they're the same Day, the Last Day, the 7th Day, the Day of His rest.

Jesus Christ is the LORD.

Obviously our standing in (or not in) Christ would make that day wonderful or an absolute nightmare..

Deborah,

I'm not sure if you mean that Day of the LORD has already happened or just the portion from Romans 11 which I referenced concerning Israel's temporary blindness in part.

If the latter, then the word of God is often a two-edged sword and the Apostle to the Gentiles shows us clearly that this is a future context.. ie, after the fulness of the Gentiles come in.

Keep it coming folks and thanks again for your generous commentary.

I can recall arguing endlessly with my sister (literal sister and also in Christ) about Matthew 24 and how it shows beyond any shadow of a doubt that the LORD is coming after the tribulation.. and of course this is absolutely true, within the context of ISRAEL... not the church of God.

A few years later, after it became clear to me that there is a staggering difference between the Israel of God and the church of God, I changed my mind.

IMO the scriptures make it abundantly clear that ISRAEL will be taken through the tribulation or time of JACOB's trouble. So Matthew 24 makes perfect sense in its context.. which is Israel.

Matthew 24 concerns those who are in JUDAEA and to pray that their flight does not happen on the SABBATH day.. clearly the context of Israel and not the church of God.

Remember that THAT DAY shall come as a thief in the night AND as travail upon a woman with child.

Thank the LORD for older sisters in Christ who have the patience to put up with younger brothers like me.

=Eventide;832571]I can recall arguing endlessly with my sister (literal sister and also in Christ) about Matthew 24 and how it shows beyond any shadow of a doubt that the LORD is coming after the tribulation.. and of course this is absolutely true, within the context of ISRAEL... not the church of God.

A few years later, after it became clear to me that there is a staggering difference between the Israel of God and the church of God, I changed my mind.

IMO the scriptures make it abundantly clear that ISRAEL will be taken through the tribulation or time of JACOB's trouble. So Matthew 24 makes perfect sense in its context.. which is Israel.

Matthew 24 concerns those who are in JUDAEA and to pray that their flight does not happen on the SABBATH day.. clearly the context of Israel and not the church of God.

Remember that THAT DAY shall come as a thief in the night AND as travail upon a woman with child.

Thank the LORD for older sisters in Christ who have the patience to put up with younger brothers like me.[/QUOTE]

Jesus Christ died for Judah , Israel and all gentiles, as we know according to paul there's no difference anymore between Jews and Gentiles and we believers make up the one multi-membered yet one body of Jesus Christ :

Romans 3:21-23

King James Version (KJV)

21 But now the righteousness of God without the law is manifested, being witnessed by the law and the prophets;
22 Even the righteousness of God which is by faith of Jesus Christ unto all and upon all them that believe: for there is no difference:
23 For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;

Romans 10:11-13

King James Version (KJV)

11 For the scripture saith, Whosoever believeth on him shall not be ashamed.12 For there is no difference between the Jew and the Greek: for the same Lord over all is rich unto all that call upon him.13 For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.

Romans 12:3-5

King James Version (KJV)

3 For I say, through the grace given unto me, to every man that is among you, not to think of himself more highly than he ought to think; but to think soberly, according as God hath dealt to every man the measure of faith.4 For as we have many members in one body, and all members have not the same office:5 So we, being many, are one body in Christ, and every one members one of another.

1 Corinthians 10:16-18

King James Version (KJV)

16 The cup of blessing which we bless, is it not the communion of the blood of Christ? The bread which we break, is it not the communion of the body of Christ?17 For we being many are one bread, and one body: for we are all partakers of that one bread.18 Behold Israel after the flesh: are not they which eat of the sacrifices partakers of the altar?

1 Corinthians 12:11-21

King James Version (KJV)

11 But all these worketh that one and the selfsame Spirit, dividing to every man severally as he will.12 For as the body is one, and hath many members, and all the members of that one body, being many, are one body: so also is Christ.13 For by one Spirit are we all baptized into one body, whether we be Jews or Gentiles, whether we be bond or free; and have been all made to drink into one Spirit.14 For the body is not one member, but many.15 If the foot shall say, Because I am not the hand, I am not of the body; is it therefore not of the body?16 And if the ear shall say, Because I am not the eye, I am not of the body; is it therefore not of the body?

17 If the whole body were an eye, where were the hearing? If the whole were hearing, where were the smelling?18 But now hath God set the members every one of them in the body, as it hath pleased him.
19 And if they were all one member, where were the body?20 But now are they many members, yet but one body.21 And the eye cannot say unto the hand, I have no need of thee: nor again the head to the feet, I have no need of you.

Revelation 7:9

King James Version (KJV)

9 After this I beheld, and, lo, a great multitude, which no man could number, of all nations, and kindreds, and people, and tongues, stood before the throne, and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, and palms in their hands;

Revelation 7:13-17

King James Version (KJV)

13 And one of the elders answered, saying unto me, What are these which are arrayed in white robes? and whence came they?
14 And I said unto him, Sir, thou knowest. And he said to me, These are they which came out of great tribulation, and have washed their robes, and made them white in the blood of the Lamb.
15 Therefore are they before the throne of God, and serve him day and night in his temple: and he that sitteth on the throne shall dwell among them.
16 They shall hunger no more, neither thirst any more; neither shall the sun light on them, nor any heat.
17 For the Lamb which is in the midst of the throne shall feed them, and shall lead them unto living fountains of waters: and God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes.

many try to say matt 24 is for Israel only based on since the apostles were Jews (not all were Judean) and since Jesus was talking to them them matt 24 is for Jews only which according to that thinking then John 3:16 would be for Jews only or since peter was a Judean then the church is for Jews only. we read in Luke 2o Jesus was teaching this in the temple to everyone there and continued the teaching along the way to the mount. mark 13 matt 24.

If one mistakenly thinks Matt 24 mark 13 & Luke 21 if for Jews only then they may not heed the warnings Jesus Christ gives to all believers to not follow after the coming false Christs prior to His post trib parousia and rapture to Him returning in Jerusalem zech 14/rev 14

Thanks for sharing all..

Brother Mike, if I'm hearing you correctly you're saying that the Day of the Lord and the Day of Jesus Christ are two completely distinct days ?

If so, then I would simply disagree.. I believe they're the same Day, the Last Day, the 7th Day, the Day of His rest.

Obviously our standing in (or not in) Christ would make that day wonderful or an absolute nightmare..

Deborah,

I'm not sure if you mean that Day of the LORD has already happened or just the portion from Romans 11 which I referenced concerning Israel's temporary blindness in part.

If the latter, then the word of God is often a two-edged sword and the Apostle to the Gentiles shows us clearly that this is a future context.. ie, after the fulness of the Gentiles come in.

Keep it coming folks and thanks again for your generous commentary.

:amen

There are distinct things that make both days different.

Both days end something.

If it were not for the fact that when Day of the Lord is mentioned things go horribly wrong for groups of people, and Day of our Lord Jesus Christ mentioned Things go great for us I would say they are the same day. I have an issue that the Word does not mix them up or run them concurrent without explanations. This is from a Pre-Trib point of view, so any view would be just that.

Matt 24 We have an exact pinpoint time Jesus comes in the clouds with power right after the 6th and 7th seal. That day is also tied to the Day of the Lord. The only mention of the day of the Lord in the OT is the 6th seal and bad things for those hanging around. It's a day or darkness. I don't see us anywhere in there in the OT.

Matt 24 Jesus says we don't know the day or hour. Well, the 6th seal and then the 1/2 hour of silence on the earth with everyone trying to hide from the face of the Lamb pinpoints that to the exact half hour of at least warning.

Those that don't know the day or hour though, Jesus talks about Noah then one taken and one left. You don't know what hour your Lord comes. They are in the field so it's daylight and no drastic event has happened until Noah gets in the boat and someone is taken. Nobody is going to be in the field after the 6th seal is released.

The Lord comes, one is taken, one is left, those that call Jesus Lord be ready, for you don't know what hour He comes. This exudes the event of the 6th and 7th seal as it will be pretty clear Jesus is on the way.

So, the day of OUR Lord Jesus would be him coming directly for the Church. His Church is first, the firstfruits of Christ, then those afterward.

We don't know the day or Hour our Lord comes. After tribulation and those stars get rolled up, then no brainer, people hide, he is on the way.

Act_2:20 The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before that great and notable day of the Lord come:

Mat 24:41 Two women shall be grinding at the mill; the one shall be taken, and the other left.
Mat 24:42 Watch therefore: for ye know not what hour your Lord doth come.

See, before the Lord comes, our sun goes out.............. Stars vanish, then 1/2 hour of silence................. Show over.

The other event people are in the field and BAM, Jesus comes. These people call Jesus Lord.

1Th_5:2 For yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night.
2Pe_3:10 But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.

All 3 times the Day of the Lord is mentioned, we have drastic earth events mentioned in the NT

When the day of Christ (The anointed) day of our Lord Jesus different things are mentioned. Things just stop, no earthly destruction.

2Co_1:14 As also ye have acknowledged us in part, that we are your rejoicing, even as ye also are ours in the day of the Lord Jesus.

Php_1:10 That ye may approve things that are excellent; that ye may be sincere and without offence till the day of Christ;

Php_2:16 Holding forth the word of life; that I may rejoice in the day of Christ, that I have not run in vain, neither laboured in vain.

Php 1:6 Being confident of this very thing, that he which hath begun a good work in you will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ:

The day of Christ, day of our Lord Jesus............. No connection to destructive events.

Day of the Lord........................ connected with destructive events.

Unless your dead set to prove a post-trib , then this evidence should not be ignored. For me, I don't care, pre or post. Don't matter. What I see though, is different days, with different effects, tied to different events.

Paul said the Day of the Lord will not overtake us as a thief.................. Once our sun goes out, Show is over, we won't be here anyway.

The day of the Lord Jesus though, our Lord for us. Jesus said be ready, you won't even know the Hour.

Mike.

Things in heaven and things on earth...

Watmen for Christ said:
Jesus Christ died for Judah , Israel and all gentiles, as we know according to paul there's no difference anymore between Jews and Gentiles and we believers make up the one multi-membered yet one body of Jesus Christ

What the Apostle to the GENTILES teaches is that IN CHRIST there is neither Jew or Gentile.. and of course Paul also tells us to give none offense, neither to the Jews, nor to the Gentiles, or the church of God. (1 Cor 10:32).

The Apostle to the Gentiles also warns us (the church of God) to not be ignorant of the mystery pertaining to Israel lest we become wise in our own conceits. How that they (the nation of Israel) are blinded in part UNTIL the fulness of the GENTILES be come in.

Israel is the only nation on earth that is not Gentile..

If we were all the same, then why raise up the Apostle to the Gentiles... why even have an Apostle to the Gentiles ?

This is imo one of the largest stumblingblocks in Christendom today, not understanding the distinction between the earthly entity of Israel and the heavenly entity we know as the church of God. Without this distinction, end time events are going to continuously be confounded between the two.

When we ignore this distinction and are ignorant of the mystery pertaining to Israel, then it's just as the Apostle to the Gentiles teaches... that men become wise in their own conceits.

There is also the times of the Gentiles outlined for us in the book of Daniel and also spoken to by the LORD Himself.. specifically that Jerusalem shall be trodden down of the Gentiles until the times of the Gentiles be fulfilled.. and this will be when the kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our God and of His Christ as Rev 11 so wonderously describes with respect to the things which shall be hereafter.

There are distinct things that make both days different.

Both days end something.

If it were not for the fact that when Day of the Lord is mentioned things go horribly wrong for groups of people, and Day of our Lord Jesus Christ mentioned Things go great for us I would say they are the same day. I have an issue that the Word does not mix them up or run them concurrent without explanations. This is from a Pre-Trib point of view, so any view would be just that.

Matt 24 We have an exact pinpoint time Jesus comes in the clouds with power right after the 6th and 7th seal. That day is also tied to the Day of the Lord. The only mention of the day of the Lord in the OT is the 6th seal and bad things for those hanging around. It's a day or darkness. I don't see us anywhere in there in the OT.

Matt 24 Jesus says we don't know the day or hour. Well, the 6th seal and then the 1/2 hour of silence on the earth with everyone trying to hide from the face of the Lamb pinpoints that to the exact half hour of at least warning.

Those that don't know the day or hour though, Jesus talks about Noah then one taken and one left. You don't know what hour your Lord comes. They are in the field so it's daylight and no drastic event has happened until Noah gets in the boat and someone is taken. Nobody is going to be in the field after the 6th seal is released.

The Lord comes, one is taken, one is left, those that call Jesus Lord be ready, for you don't know what hour He comes. This exudes the event of the 6th and 7th seal as it will be pretty clear Jesus is on the way.

So, the day of OUR Lord Jesus would be him coming directly for the Church. His Church is first, the firstfruits of Christ, then those afterward.

We don't know the day or Hour our Lord comes. After tribulation and those stars get rolled up, then no brainer, people hide, he is on the way.

Act_2:20 The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before that great and notable day of the Lord come:

Mat 24:41 Two women shall be grinding at the mill; the one shall be taken, and the other left.
Mat 24:42 Watch therefore: for ye know not what hour your Lord doth come.

See, before the Lord comes, our sun goes out.............. Stars vanish, then 1/2 hour of silence................. Show over.

The other event people are in the field and BAM, Jesus comes. These people call Jesus Lord.

1Th_5:2 For yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night.
2Pe_3:10 But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.

All 3 times the Day of the Lord is mentioned, we have drastic earth events mentioned in the NT

When the day of Christ (The anointed) day of our Lord Jesus different things are mentioned. Things just stop, no earthly destruction.

2Co_1:14 As also ye have acknowledged us in part, that we are your rejoicing, even as ye also are ours in the day of the Lord Jesus.

Php_1:10 That ye may approve things that are excellent; that ye may be sincere and without offence till the day of Christ;

Php_2:16 Holding forth the word of life; that I may rejoice in the day of Christ, that I have not run in vain, neither laboured in vain.

Php 1:6 Being confident of this very thing, that he which hath begun a good work in you will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ:

The day of Christ, day of our Lord Jesus............. No connection to destructive events.

Day of the Lord........................ connected with destructive events.

Unless your dead set to prove a post-trib , then this evidence should not be ignored. For me, I don't care, pre or post. Don't matter. What I see though, is different days, with different effects, tied to different events.

Paul said the Day of the Lord will not overtake us as a thief.................. Once our sun goes out, Show is over, we won't be here anyway.

The day of the Lord Jesus though, our Lord for us. Jesus said be ready, you won't even know the Hour.

Mike.

Once again, I understand that if we're in Christ that this Day shall not overcome us.. but if not, then it's obviously a different story.

That doesn't (imo) make them different days, it's the same DAY with the enormous difference being whether or not we're in Christ, or not.

This could be considered nit picking in a sense... because it really doesn't matter from a salvation standpoint.

The Day of the LORD, the Day of Jesus Christ shall be a thousand years... and of course there are staggering realities associated with this DAY...

The resurrection of the dead in Christ and of those who are alive and remain being caught up together to meet the Lord in the AIR.

The nation of Israel being led to repentance and born again in that Day, then protected from the dragon who is cast down to the earth.

The marriage of the Lamb to His wife, the church of God..

His coming with thousands and thousands of His saints to destroy the man of sin who is the beast, and his false prophet..

His thousand year reign in the regeneration, when He shall sit upon the throne of His glory.. along with His twelve Apostles sitting upon twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel.

Mind boggling to say the least... concerning the things which shall be hereafter.

The 7th day will be the Day of the Lord.........Every scripture that mentions the Day of the Lord,refers to His 2nd coming.........

Can some one show me where the rapture is in the Old Testament

The first beast is a system,ie the one world government,it shall receive the deadly wound(fall apart)satan pretending to be Christ will heal that wound(put it back together)at which time we shall be under a one world religious system(false peace)...The 2nd beast is satan himself...

the LORD is coming after the tribulation.. and of course this is absolutely true, within the context of ISRAEL... not the church of God.

And @ Brother Mike, [MENTION=96743]Watchmen for Christ[/MENTION] expounded on my point about the Church being Jew and Gentile (the Messianic body of Christ). So I will not say more about it.

But I have looked through your posts, Eventide, and cannot see where you have given the scriptures that lead you to a belief that the Church will not be around on earth at the Final Coming of the Lord. You believe there will be an early removal of the Church, rapture. This is what I understand you and Mike to be saying.

2 Thess. 2
2 That ye be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled, neither by spirit, nor by word, nor by letter as from us, as that the day of Christ is at hand.
3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;

This scripture alone says that "the day of Christ.. shall not come, except..... first and that man of sin be revealed."

6 And now ye know what withholdeth that he might be revealed in his time.
7 For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way.

So something withholds the revealing, that must be taken out of the way, correct?
If one believes that the Holy Spirit in the Church is the one withholding the revealing, then there is a problem because we see from verse 3 that the coming of Christ will not happen until after the "revealing" so the Church is still present when the 'revealing' happens.

In order to remove the Church one must use some other scripture, this one doesn't do it.

The 7th day will be the Day of the Lord.........Every scripture that mentions the Day of the Lord,refers to His 2nd coming.........

I couldn't agree more and will add that this DAY shall come as a thief in the night and as travail upon a woman with child

IMO Enoch is a wonderful example... the one who WALKED with GOD and who PLEASED God... which is the very opening of Paul's teaching on our being caught up together to MEET the LORD in the AIR.

Once again, I understand that if we're in Christ that this Day shall not overcome us.. but if not, then it's obviously a different story.

That doesn't (imo) make them different days, it's the same DAY with the enormous difference being whether or not we're in Christ, or not.

Thank you. It could be a bad day for one, a great day for another. All I can do is state my case and the difference in events, one event the world waiting in silence for the Wrath of the Lamb the other not even knowing the day. That is the evidence that swayed me into splitting the days apart.

Whatever the choice, whatever we deiced what it is. Live everyday as if He is on the way that minute.

Mike.

Re: Things in heaven and things on earth...

Watmen for Christ said:
Jesus Christ died for Judah , Israel and all gentiles, as we know according to paul there's no difference anymore between Jews and Gentiles and we believers make up the one multi-membered yet one body of Jesus Christ

What the Apostle to the GENTILES teaches is that IN CHRIST there is neither Jew or Gentile.. and of course Paul also tells us to give none offense, neither to the Jews, nor to the Gentiles, or the church of God. (1 Cor 10:32).

The Apostle to the Gentiles also warns us (the church of God) to not be ignorant of the mystery pertaining to Israel lest we become wise in our own conceits. How that they (the nation of Israel) are blinded in part UNTIL the fulness of the GENTILES be come in.

Israel is the only nation on earth that is not Gentile..

If we were all the same, then why raise up the Apostle to the Gentiles... why even have an Apostle to the Gentiles ?

This is imo one of the largest stumblingblocks in Christendom today, not understanding the distinction between the earthly entity of Israel and the heavenly entity we know as the church of God. Without this distinction, end time events are going to continuously be confounded between the two.

When we ignore this distinction and are ignorant of the mystery pertaining to Israel, then it's just as the Apostle to the Gentiles teaches... that men become wise in their own conceits.

There is also the times of the Gentiles outlined for us in the book of Daniel and also spoken to by the LORD Himself.. specifically that Jerusalem shall be trodden down of the Gentiles until the times of the Gentiles be fulfilled.. and this will be when the kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our God and of His Christ as Rev 11 so wonderously describes with respect to the things which shall be hereafter.

Who is Israel?

I couldn't agree more and will add that this DAY shall come as a thief in the night and as travail upon a woman with child

IMO Enoch is a wonderful example... the one who WALKED with GOD and who PLEASED God... which is the very opening of Paul's teaching on our being caught up together to MEET the LORD in the AIR.

Christ only comes as a thief in the night for those who are in darkness......

Deborah13 said:
So something withholds the revealing, that must be taken out of the way, correct?
If one believes that the Holy Spirit in the Church is the one withholding the revealing, then there is a problem because we see from verse 3 that the coming of Christ will not happen until after the "revealing" so the Church is still present when the 'revealing' happens.

In order to remove the Church one must use some other scripture, this one doesn't do it.

This is why it's important (imo) to understand that THAT DAY shall come as a thief in the night...

When does the bright and morning star appear...?

BEFORE the Day...

The bible doesn't come out and say in plain speak that the church of God will be raptured before that DAY... although when we look carefully at all of the clues and make a distinction between the Israel of God and the church of God.. it certainly comes more into focus.. imo at least..

I'll be the first to admit that I can't even begin to fathom the depths of these things... although we do have His Spirit and His Spirit shows us things to come.. I also believe that this is one of the deep things of God as it concerns His future bride to be..

Thanks for your thoughts Deb, I hope we can all learn from one another and uncover some of the unsearchable riches in our Lord Jesus Christ.

Re: Things in heaven and things on earth...

Who is Israel?

I've explained to you who Israel is, and that's fine if you don't accept that, although why ask the same questions after they've already been discussed.

JACOB is Israel.. His TWELVE sons which make up the twelve tribes.

Remember JACOB... the one who wrestled with God through the NIGHT and then in the morning of that DAY the sun (Son) rose upon him...

As Paul says... the NIGHT is far spent.. the DAY (of the LORD) is at hand.

Why in the world would the church of God be all over the place in the first three chapters of the Revelation, with respect to the things which are... and then be completely absent with respect to the things which shall be hereafter..?

How in the world does the marriage of the Lamb to His wife take place amongst the multitudes in HEAVEN before the Lord comes in Revelation 19...

How did the church get there ?

How ye ought to WALK and to PLEASE God...

I'll always remember when a dear brother in Christ spoke on these things... it hit me like a literal 2x4 to the head :)

1 Thess 4 is where the Apostle to the Gentiles speaks of our being caught up to meet the LORD in the air.. specifically that the dead IN CHRIST shall rise first, and then we who are alive and remain...

Something else to consider...

Ever notice how the Apostle begins this portion of the word of God ?

Furthermore then we beseech you, brethren, and exhort you by the Lord Jesus, that as ye have received of us how ye ought to walk and to please God, so ye would abound more and more.

Emphasis mine of course..

Does this remind you of anyone else in the scriptures... someone who walked with God and who pleased God ?

It reminds me of Enoch...

Genesis 5;

And Enoch walked with God after he begat Methuselah three hundred years, and begat sons and daughters:

Hear what the writer to the Hebrews says concerning Enoch...

By faith Enoch was translated that he should not see death; and was not found, because God had translated him: for before his translation he had this testimony, that he pleased God.

Just a coincidence ?

The very chapter which speaks of the church of God being caught up to meet the Lord begins with these exact words.

That's not even the most significant affirmation imo... the marriage of the Lamb to His wife does that for me..

Rev 19 speaks of a great multitude in HEAVEN (not on earth), and that the marriage of the Lamb is come.. and that these were granted to be arrayed in fine linen.. clean and white.. THEN, low and behold... these are following Him when He comes to destroy the beast and false prophet.

It's a biblical certainty that the church of God is the future bride and wife of our Lord Jesus Christ. The story was foretold thousands of years ago in Genesis when Abraham sent his eldest servant to find a bride for his only begotten son Isaac. That happened after he had taken Isaac to the mountain where he was to be offered as a sacrifice..

And of course we know the story well... the LORD Himself provided a Lamb.. which is our infinitely glorious Lord Jesus Christ who offered Himself upon that forsaken cross as a sweet smelling savour to the LORD..

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back