Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

The Derailing Thread Part Two

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
Hey All,
How can you derail a thread by starting a derailment thread? Anything you contribute, that is on topic (derailment) would be considered normal behavior. Plus, it would be on a different thread. Any contribution that varies from the topic, is the derailment. My post is the derailment. Think about it.

Now think about what it means when you do this, and tell us why you are doing it Rollo Tamasi. Why would someone who calls themselves "a warrior for Christ" sew discord within the body of Christ? That doesn't sound like something a "warrior" would do. People come here seeking advice, prayer, and/or maybe a word of encouragement. A "warrior" should protect those people; not hinder their faith. Put yourself in their place. Bad things have happened. You need to share it with someone. But there is a jerk playing games on the thread. How would you feel? How can you possibly find doing this fun?
Keep walking everybody.
May God bless,
Taz

My post is the derailment.
Bravo ! :clap:clap:clap
Now think about what it means when you do this, and tell us why you are doing it Rollo Tamasi.
About Rollo .
0901-elvis.jpg

Hey All,
How can you derail a thread by starting a derailment thread? Anything you contribute, that is on topic (derailment) would be considered normal behavior. Plus, it would be on a different thread. Any contribution that varies from the topic, is the derailment. My post is the derailment. Think about it.

Now think about what it means when you do this, and tell us why you are doing it Rollo Tamasi. Why would someone who calls themselves "a warrior for Christ" sew discord within the body of Christ? That doesn't sound like something a "warrior" would do. People come here seeking advice, prayer, and/or maybe a word of encouragement. A "warrior" should protect those people; not hinder their faith. Put yourself in their place. Bad things have happened. You need to share it with someone. But there is a jerk playing games on the thread. How would you feel? How can you possibly find doing this fun?
Keep walking everybody.
May God bless,
Taz
I think you misunderstand the purpose of this particular thread

I have a two months free trial of Apple Music. I'm loving it! Def gonna keep this subscription. It's amazing.

1698998567586.jpeg
I recently got a new stuffed animal, and she is delightful!

She is sensory.... weighted, scented (lavender), and can be heated in the microwave to use as a heating pad!

I named her Waffles.

Lot's of flooding in Tuscany.
OK by where I live in the North.
Never have I seen rain like a couple of days ago.
2 months of rain within a few hours.
It doesn't rain in the summer so the ground can't soak it up.
And wind. It's a mess in a lot of places.
But no big tragedy.

Marawana is on the ballot here in Ohio,I'm against the legalizing of Marawana for recreational purposes.I don't care if people use marawana,I just don't like the idea of all of the grifters that are waiting to profit from it all,especially the goverment.The profit motives that are encouraging 'Legalize It Man' go against the traditions of why people started smoking marawana in the first place.

Back