Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

The Derailing Thread Part Two

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
Marawana is on the ballot here in Ohio,I'm against the legalizing of Marawana for recreational purposes.I don't care if people use marawana,I just don't like the idea of all of the grifters that are waiting to profit from it all,especially the goverment.The profit motives that are encouraging 'Legalize It Man' go against the traditions of why people started smoking marawana in the first place.
Could you explain that last sentence?
It's not you --- It's me.
:)

I still think we the greatest rugby team in the world. I mean so we lost the world cup final ahainst south africa. I mean they now have 4 world cups and we have 3.

We lost by 1 point, but then again for over half the entire match our captain was sent off went from yellow to red card so over half thr game we were a player down, thats huge advantage, and that was the captain thats huge, and we only lost by 1 point. Few mins to go if we landed the penalty kick we would have probably won, was a hard kick thou.

But anyhow a win is a win. Even if it 1 point.

we second in overall world ranking.

Across the 105 tests we have played South Africa we have won 62 and them 39 with 4 draws. Thats the closest any country has been.

So i personally beleve in my own opinion we are still the greatest In the world using my own analising. Lol.

Last edited:
A case for getting into the Christmas spirit in November:

Life is sad enough as it is, no? For many people, Christmas is associated with fond memories and good feelings. Let us have our jovial good fun by anticipating Christmas the moment Halloween is over.

We still celebrate Thanksgiving and look forward to it, just not quite as much.

I love Christmas day because finally the country just takes a break and chills out for a time, and people spend time with there families and everyone just minding there own buisness, so everything is quiet and peaceful.

Why cant every day be christmas day.

1321609_16-5cb718b670db9__700_1565026469.jpg

I still think we the greatest rugby team in the world. I mean so we lost the world cup final ahainst south africa. I mean they now have 4 world cups and we have 3.

We lost by 1 point, but then again for over half the entire match our captain was sent off went from yellow to red card so over half thr game we were a player down, thats huge advantage, and that was the captain thats huge, and we only lost by 1 point. Few mins to go if we landed the penalty kick we would have probably won, was a hard kick thou.

But anyhow a win is a win. Even if it 1 point.

we second in overall world ranking.

Across the 105 tests we have played South Africa we have won 62 and them 39 with 4 draws. Thats the closest any country has been.

So i personally beleve in my own opinion we are still the greatest In the world using my own analising. Lol.

I have to correct myself as i just checked.

Now we are 3rd ranked in the world after world cup. Lol. What a joke. Ireland are above us.

We have played Ireland in 37 test matches and won 31 of them and Ireland only 5, with 1 match drawn. We just knocked them out the quarter finals in the world cup not only that, they have never even made a world cup final, not even past a quarter final, i dont think we have ever not at least made a quarter final. Ireland dont even come close to beating us in test match statistics.

We have 3 world cups and have made many finals and they have 0 world cups and cant even get past a quarter final.

How on earth do they figure out world rankings. I dont know, but once again using my own analising we still the greatest. Lol. I will not be humbled. Lol.

Last edited:
:woot2 I know those are meant to be eyes and a mouth, but if you look at it another way it looks like a dancing coconut with arms and legs.

Hey All,
Has anybody else noticed how good the timing is between quarterback and receiver this season in the NFL? Several times I have seen the receiver never look back at the QB. They run their routes, get to a spot and look up as the ball comes in over the top of the receiver. How do you defend against that?

Taz

Why do people rip off the start of another artists song and then make it there own?. I mean you think a good song is about to start like thats great, but its someone else who just ruined it. I dont know what it is with todays music but im not impressed.

Back