Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

The Hatred of God

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
How can God hate when 1st John 4:8 tells us God is love?

His Love is also to fight for our souls. He hates that which is destroying us. And we should learn to accept the fight in ourselves. And when we know what is happening we can take the fight to the weak.

Rescue the Weak and Needy

Psa 82:1 A Psalm of Asaph. God standeth in the congregation of the mighty; he judgeth among the gods.
Psa 82:2 How long will ye judge unjustly, and accept the persons of the wicked? Selah.
Psa 82:3 Defend the poor and fatherless: do justice to the afflicted and needy.
Psa 82:4 Deliver the poor and needy: rid them out of the hand of the wicked.
Psa 82:5 They know not, neither will they understand; they walk on in darkness: all the foundations of the earth are out of course.
Psa 82:6 I have said, Ye are gods; and all of you are children of the most High.
Psa 82:7 But ye shall die like men, and fall like one of the princes.
Psa 82:8 Arise, O God, judge the earth: for thou shalt inherit all nations.

Our God is also a God of war. We should now that by now. Having read the Old Testament.

Romans 12:17-21
Recompense to no man evil for evil. Provide things honest in the sight of all men. If it be possible, as much as lieth in you, live peaceably with all men. Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but rather give place unto wrath: for it is written, Vengeance is mine; I will repay, saith the Lord. Therefore if thine enemy hunger, feed him; if he thirst, give him drink: for in so doing thou shalt heap coals of fire on his head. Be not overcome of evil, but overcome evil with good.

Yep. Part of the mystery. Burning fire to burn your enemy. By providing. Overcoming by good. Still a fight but the weapons are those that we learned in our redemption. Love, Grace, Forgiveness.

So how on earth can this be weapons. In God's mystery.

Well, first they were for our redemption.

Isa 2:4 And he shall judge among the nations, and shall rebuke many people: and they shall beat their swords into plowshares, and their spears into pruninghooks: nation shall not lift up sword against nation, neither shall they learn war any more.

And now they become weapons of war.

Joe 3:10 Beat your plowshares into swords, and your pruninghooks into spears: let the weak say, I am strong.
Joe 3:11 Assemble yourselves, and come, all ye heathen, and gather yourselves together round about: thither cause thy mighty ones to come down, O LORD.
Joe 3:12 Let the heathen be wakened, and come up to the valley of Jehoshaphat: for there will I sit to judge all the heathen round about.
Joe 3:13 Put ye in the sickle, for the harvest is ripe: come, get you down; for the press is full, the fats overflow; for their wickedness is great.

This is a great mystery but it works:

And Love becomes a "killer"

Son 8:6 Set me as a seal upon thine heart, as a seal upon thine arm: for love is strong as death; jealousy is cruel as the grave: the coals thereof are coals of fire, which hath a most vehement flame.

http://www.internationalskeptics.com/forums/showthread.php?t=318847

Yep. Part of the mystery. Burning fire to burn your enemy. By providing. Overcoming by good. Still a fight but the weapons are those that we learned in our redemption. Love, Grace, Forgiveness.

So how on earth can this be weapons. In God's mystery.

Well, first they were for our redemption.

Isa 2:4 And he shall judge among the nations, and shall rebuke many people: and they shall beat their swords into plowshares, and their spears into pruninghooks: nation shall not lift up sword against nation, neither shall they learn war any more.

And now they become weapons of war.

Joe 3:10 Beat your plowshares into swords, and your pruninghooks into spears: let the weak say, I am strong.
Joe 3:11 Assemble yourselves, and come, all ye heathen, and gather yourselves together round about: thither cause thy mighty ones to come down, O LORD.
Joe 3:12 Let the heathen be wakened, and come up to the valley of Jehoshaphat: for there will I sit to judge all the heathen round about.
Joe 3:13 Put ye in the sickle, for the harvest is ripe: come, get you down; for the press is full, the fats overflow; for their wickedness is great.

This is a great mystery but it works:

And Love becomes a "killer"

Son 8:6 Set me as a seal upon thine heart, as a seal upon thine arm: for love is strong as death; jealousy is cruel as the grave: the coals thereof are coals of fire, which hath a most vehement flame.

http://www.internationalskeptics.com/forums/showthread.php?t=318847
So many claiming the Christ for their own are so stricken with lies and just believe the popular lie that Jesus is not the God of the Old Testament. They cannot see our Lord in the Old testament and that is very worrisome. And I mean for student and teacher..

Or.
Many do not see that Jesus is just the Almighty God of the Old. God has many names. Every name reveal something of His character.

Jesus Christ means the Anointed Savior. In the name of Jesus He reveals Himself as the Powerful Savior of man.

So many claiming the Christ for their own are so stricken with lies and just believe the popular lie that Jesus is not the God of the Old Testament. They cannot see our Lord in the Old testament and that is very worrisome. And I mean for student and teacher..

It is also very "worrisome" that many think there are three Gods or two Gods. And they act if Jesus are so near to God and His best child while we are far away, sort of second class children of God. And what you believe is what you get.

Mat 9:29 Then touched he their eyes, saying, According to your faith be it unto you.

Rev 22:18 For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book:
Rev 22:19 And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.

This is why we need God always to speak to us. Revelation. To just ran after this man and that man just get us into the wrong gospels.
Even if you find the right gospel and you do not get revelation it is worthless. Only God giving revelation is God speaking and creating. And only He can create the Life of Jesus/His Life in us.

It is also very "worrisome" that many think there are three Gods or two Gods. And they act if Jesus are so near to God and His best child while we are far away, sort of second class children of God. And what you believe is what you get.

Mat 9:29 Then touched he their eyes, saying, According to your faith be it unto you.

Rev 22:18 For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book:
Rev 22:19 And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.

This is why we need God always to speak to us. Revelation. To just ran after this man and that man just get us into the wrong gospels.
Even if you find the right gospel and you do not get revelation it is worthless. Only God giving revelation is God speaking and creating. And only He can create the Life of Jesus/His Life in us.
AMEN! it s a terrible time and False Teachers are fifty cents a dozen and the poor dumb sheep are following him over the cliff and never, even checking God's Word to see the lies the preacher spits our on Sunday Morning. There is not much we can do as lng as they are busy getting one more cup of Kool-Aide.

AMEN! it s a terrible time and False Teachers are fifty cents a dozen and the poor dumb sheep are following him over the cliff and never, even checking God's Word to see the lies the preacher spits our on Sunday Morning. There is not much we can do as lng as they are busy getting one more cup of Kool-Aide.

Actually we can do nothing. And we should not do anything. Children of God are not able to fight. We should concentrate on growing. And then when we are grown-up God takes us into the correct ruling.

http://christianforums.net/Fellowship/index.php?threads/his-kingdom.68782/

But first there will be a fight. And we need to grow into a "warrior" before God can ignite the fight.

http://christianforums.net/Fellowship/index.php?threads/the-horse-and-the-donkey.68848/

And before that can happen we need to be in the grown-up relationship of God because all of this are for the grown-ups.

http://christianforums.net/Fellowship/index.php?threads/his-wife.68761/

Back